Ancestor worship, or filial piety so characteristic of Asian cultures, for example, does not really resonate with Americans who favor children, not grandparents.
- Alan Dundes
I've always been fascinated by Asian culture, and I love that women can play the lead in a horror film.
- Sarah Michelle Gellar
My parents kept the best aspects of the Asian culture, and they Americanized the family. My mother was a great example for me. She was a working mother with a good career.
- Andrea Jung
- Alan Dundes
I've always been fascinated by Asian culture, and I love that women can play the lead in a horror film.
- Sarah Michelle Gellar
My parents kept the best aspects of the Asian culture, and they Americanized the family. My mother was a great example for me. She was a working mother with a good career.
- Andrea Jung
Comments
Post a Comment