Death is really a great blessing for humanity, without it there could be no real progress. People who lived for ever would not only hamper and discourage the young, but they would themselves lack sufficient stimulus to be creative.
- Alfred Adler
When you play soccer, most of the time you got to get the ball moving, but once you get into that attacking third you gotta' be creative, you gotta' let your talent take over.
- Freddy Adu
The thing that makes a creative person is to be creative and that is all there is to it.
- Edward Albee
Be creative. Remember that we only learnt how to fly when we stopped imitating birds.
- Paulo Coelho
There's room for everybody on the planet to be creative and conscious if you are your own person. If you're trying to be like somebody else, then there is isn't.
- Tori Amos
Get that right, then- if you get the quality right, then the marketability or whatever; your ability to sell videos or your ability to earn money or whatever, will follow naturally. But try to be creatively lead rather than market lead. And that's important to me.
- Rowan Atkinson
The number one benefit of information technology is that it empowers people to do what they want to do. It lets people be creative. It lets people be productive. It lets people learn things they didn't think they could learn before, and so in a sense it is all about potential.
- Steve Ballmer
We've tapped into a huge demand, and it's up to us to fulfill that demand and to be creative doing it.
- Jim Barksdale
Beware of self-indulgence. The romance surrounding the writing profession carries several myths: that one must suffer in order to be creative; that one must be cantankerous and objectionable in order to be bright; that ego is paramount over skill; that one can rise to a level from which one can tell the reader to go to hell. These myths, if believed, can ruin you.
If you believe you can make a living as a writer, you already have enough ego.
- David Brin
Just tasking a team to be creative won't get you to be innovative. It's having a corporate climate that gives people the space to experiment and take risks. Only then can you truly sustain it.
- Steve Brown
No matter how old you get, if you can keep the desire to be creative, you're keeping the man-child alive.
- John Cassavetes
I'm a believer. I don't go to church. I don't belong to any particular religion, but I do believe in God. I couldn't write what I write about and be creative without a certain form of belief.
- Nick Cave
We've had to be creative to get on the ballot.
- Kinky Friedman
Also, differences of opinion can be creatively stimulating as well as frustrating.
- Jim Coleman
Everyone in my family is in the film business; I knew I wanted to be creative and it was important in my family to be artistic.
- Sofia Coppola
Be creative, be useful, be practical, be generous and finish big
- Lisa Genova
It's not enough to tell people to be creative; they need to know how, and what to create.
- Jim Gilmore
The most valiant thing you can do as an artist is inspire someone else to be creative.
- Joseph Gordonlevitt
There are just certain realities about our world and I just happen to be creative within it.
- Pam Grier
Because over and over again, the times that I've done really good things is because I've had a wonderful client of some kind, and a lot of it depended on me to induce them to be creative.
- Lawrence Halprin
I would like any type of character that I could be creative with and totally delve into.
- Noah Hathaway
I get a kick out of being an outsider constantly. It allows me to be creative.
- Bill Hicks
As soon as one stops searching for knowledge, or if one imagines that it need not be creatively sought in the depths of the human spirit but can be assembled extensively by collecting and classifying facts, everything is irrevocably and forever lost.
- Karl Wilhelm Von Humboldt
What can I tell you? I continue to be creative, but have only been commercially successful outside of the U.S.
- Holly Johnson
To succeed, one must be creative and persistent.
- John H Johnson
I always knew that I wanted to be creative, that I wanted to create something.
- Maynard James Keenan
I like to be creative and I'm lucky that I have a couple of different outlets, and I'm lucky that I get to use them.
- Jamie Kennedy
If you define your personality as creative, it only means you understand what is perceived to be creative by the world at large, so you're really just following a rote creative template. That's the opposite of creativity. Everybody is wrong about everything, just about all the time.
But ANYWAY..
- Chuck Klosterman
But you have to be creative on how you sell yourself and market yourself.
- Talib Kweli
I wouldn't ask any of my employees to do anything I wouldn't do. And I work as hard, if not harder than the rest of the staff, to set an example. I also believe in giving my employees a lot of room to be creative and to express themselves.
- Emeril Lagasse
People who do a job that claims to be creative have to be alone to recharge their batteries. You can't live 24 hours a day in the spotlight and remain creative. For people like me, solitude is a victory.
- Karl Lagerfeld
I know my choices will be creative so long as I follow my heart.
- Huey Lewis
Laws and customs may be creative of vice; and should be therefore perpetually under process of observation and correction: but laws and customs cannot be creative of virtue: they may encourage and help to preserve it; but they cannot originate it.
- Harriet Martineau
Be creative! Write, sing, dance, paint, whatever you do, make something for your Maker!
- Marja Meijers
My parents were quite liberal with us, always encouraging us to be our own person and be creative.
- Sienna Miller
I don't want to rap about my car. How generic is that? Be creative.
- Andy Milonakis
This is the entertainment industry, so game designers have to have a creative mind and also have to be able to stand up against the marketing people at their company - otherwise they cannot be creative. There are not that many people who fit that description.
- Shigeru Miyamoto
I do like to be creative and I'm very lucky that I've been given different areas in which I'm able to do that - whether it be film or television or theatre or whatever. I'm also still into music and recording.
- Richard Obrien
When I say be creative I don't mean that you should all go and become great painters and great poets. I simply mean let your life be a painting, let your life be a poem.
- Osho
To be creative means to be in love with life. You can be creative only if you love life enough that you want to enhance its beauty, you want to bring a little more music to it, a little more poetry to it, a little more dance to it.
- Osho
I really worked to try and be creative enough on the guitar parts so those who aren't real educated would know that there was some difficulty in doing it.
- Brad Paisley
I'm an artist, and the need to get inside myself and be creative and be other people is a part of who I am. I don't imagine I'll abandon that completely.
- Gwyneth Paltrow
Anytime I have an idea, I'll make sure that I put it down so that when we do sit down to write an album, I don't have to dream it all out of thin air. I don't have to be creative on the spur of the moment, or spontaneously artistic. I just take advantage of whenever creativity strikes.
- Neil Peart
I like to be creative.
- Rihanna
I wanted to express myself. I wanted to be creative and I didn't want to worry about someone bossing me around in the process. You have to struggle no matter where you are to get to where you're going, so I'm like, working it honey!
- Michelle Rodriguez
Lovely was my compliment. Could you not come up with your own?"
"Lord Paen said compliment her, he did not say we had to be creative about it," the second man pointed out with a shrug
- Lynsay Sands
The reader has to be creative when he's reading. He has to try to make the thing alive. A good reader has to do a certain amount of work when he is reading.
- Nathalie Sarraute
The Christian should be the person who is alive, whose imagination absolutely boils, which moves, which produces something a bit different from God's world because God made us to be creative.
- Francis Schaeffer
I love to be creative.
- Michael Schenker
Attempt to be creative for the joy it brings... Select something like music, dance, sculpture, or poetry. Being creative will help you enjoy life. It engenders a spirit of gratitude. It develops latent talent, sharpens your capacity to reason, to act, and to find purpose in life. It dispels loneliness and heartache. It gives a renewal, a spark of enthusiasm, and zest for life.
- Richard G Scott
One cannot learn how to be creative by reading Marx. Either one is creative or one is not.
- Oswald Spengler
I'm lucky to not have a real job, to be able to express myself, be creative and be relevant.
- Gwen Stefani
I don't need to manufacture trauma in my life to be creative. I have a big enough reservoir of sadness or emotional trauma to last me.
- Sting
Tradition can, to be sure, participate in a creation, but it can no longer be creative itself.
- Kenzo Tange
I still audition a lot and work really hard to get work. So I don't really walk around feeling like I've made it. My short term goals are really just to be creatively stimulated and to be excited about material I might be working on.
- Olivia Thirlby
In order to be creative you have to be allowed to fail.
- Julie Walters
I really believe deep in my soul that we're going to have to step up and face these challenges and be tough and pull together and unify and be creative and be willing to sacrifice.
- Zach Wamp
Why, if someone is good in one field can they not be accepted or given the slightest opportunity to express and be creative in other fields?
- Kanye West
If history is to be creative, to anticipate a possible future without denying the past, it should, I believe, emphasize new possibilities by disclosing those hidden episodes of the past when, even if in brief flashes, people showed their ability to resist, to join together, occasionally to win. I am supposing, or perhaps only hoping, that our future may be found in the past's fugitive movements of compassion rather than in its solid centuries of warfare.
- Howard Zinn
- Alfred Adler
When you play soccer, most of the time you got to get the ball moving, but once you get into that attacking third you gotta' be creative, you gotta' let your talent take over.
- Freddy Adu
The thing that makes a creative person is to be creative and that is all there is to it.
- Edward Albee
Be creative. Remember that we only learnt how to fly when we stopped imitating birds.
- Paulo Coelho
There's room for everybody on the planet to be creative and conscious if you are your own person. If you're trying to be like somebody else, then there is isn't.
- Tori Amos
Get that right, then- if you get the quality right, then the marketability or whatever; your ability to sell videos or your ability to earn money or whatever, will follow naturally. But try to be creatively lead rather than market lead. And that's important to me.
- Rowan Atkinson
The number one benefit of information technology is that it empowers people to do what they want to do. It lets people be creative. It lets people be productive. It lets people learn things they didn't think they could learn before, and so in a sense it is all about potential.
- Steve Ballmer
We've tapped into a huge demand, and it's up to us to fulfill that demand and to be creative doing it.
- Jim Barksdale
Beware of self-indulgence. The romance surrounding the writing profession carries several myths: that one must suffer in order to be creative; that one must be cantankerous and objectionable in order to be bright; that ego is paramount over skill; that one can rise to a level from which one can tell the reader to go to hell. These myths, if believed, can ruin you.
If you believe you can make a living as a writer, you already have enough ego.
- David Brin
Just tasking a team to be creative won't get you to be innovative. It's having a corporate climate that gives people the space to experiment and take risks. Only then can you truly sustain it.
- Steve Brown
No matter how old you get, if you can keep the desire to be creative, you're keeping the man-child alive.
- John Cassavetes
I'm a believer. I don't go to church. I don't belong to any particular religion, but I do believe in God. I couldn't write what I write about and be creative without a certain form of belief.
- Nick Cave
We've had to be creative to get on the ballot.
- Kinky Friedman
Also, differences of opinion can be creatively stimulating as well as frustrating.
- Jim Coleman
Everyone in my family is in the film business; I knew I wanted to be creative and it was important in my family to be artistic.
- Sofia Coppola
Be creative, be useful, be practical, be generous and finish big
- Lisa Genova
It's not enough to tell people to be creative; they need to know how, and what to create.
- Jim Gilmore
The most valiant thing you can do as an artist is inspire someone else to be creative.
- Joseph Gordonlevitt
There are just certain realities about our world and I just happen to be creative within it.
- Pam Grier
Because over and over again, the times that I've done really good things is because I've had a wonderful client of some kind, and a lot of it depended on me to induce them to be creative.
- Lawrence Halprin
I would like any type of character that I could be creative with and totally delve into.
- Noah Hathaway
I get a kick out of being an outsider constantly. It allows me to be creative.
- Bill Hicks
As soon as one stops searching for knowledge, or if one imagines that it need not be creatively sought in the depths of the human spirit but can be assembled extensively by collecting and classifying facts, everything is irrevocably and forever lost.
- Karl Wilhelm Von Humboldt
What can I tell you? I continue to be creative, but have only been commercially successful outside of the U.S.
- Holly Johnson
To succeed, one must be creative and persistent.
- John H Johnson
I always knew that I wanted to be creative, that I wanted to create something.
- Maynard James Keenan
I like to be creative and I'm lucky that I have a couple of different outlets, and I'm lucky that I get to use them.
- Jamie Kennedy
If you define your personality as creative, it only means you understand what is perceived to be creative by the world at large, so you're really just following a rote creative template. That's the opposite of creativity. Everybody is wrong about everything, just about all the time.
But ANYWAY..
- Chuck Klosterman
But you have to be creative on how you sell yourself and market yourself.
- Talib Kweli
I wouldn't ask any of my employees to do anything I wouldn't do. And I work as hard, if not harder than the rest of the staff, to set an example. I also believe in giving my employees a lot of room to be creative and to express themselves.
- Emeril Lagasse
People who do a job that claims to be creative have to be alone to recharge their batteries. You can't live 24 hours a day in the spotlight and remain creative. For people like me, solitude is a victory.
- Karl Lagerfeld
I know my choices will be creative so long as I follow my heart.
- Huey Lewis
Laws and customs may be creative of vice; and should be therefore perpetually under process of observation and correction: but laws and customs cannot be creative of virtue: they may encourage and help to preserve it; but they cannot originate it.
- Harriet Martineau
Be creative! Write, sing, dance, paint, whatever you do, make something for your Maker!
- Marja Meijers
My parents were quite liberal with us, always encouraging us to be our own person and be creative.
- Sienna Miller
I don't want to rap about my car. How generic is that? Be creative.
- Andy Milonakis
This is the entertainment industry, so game designers have to have a creative mind and also have to be able to stand up against the marketing people at their company - otherwise they cannot be creative. There are not that many people who fit that description.
- Shigeru Miyamoto
I do like to be creative and I'm very lucky that I've been given different areas in which I'm able to do that - whether it be film or television or theatre or whatever. I'm also still into music and recording.
- Richard Obrien
When I say be creative I don't mean that you should all go and become great painters and great poets. I simply mean let your life be a painting, let your life be a poem.
- Osho
To be creative means to be in love with life. You can be creative only if you love life enough that you want to enhance its beauty, you want to bring a little more music to it, a little more poetry to it, a little more dance to it.
- Osho
I really worked to try and be creative enough on the guitar parts so those who aren't real educated would know that there was some difficulty in doing it.
- Brad Paisley
I'm an artist, and the need to get inside myself and be creative and be other people is a part of who I am. I don't imagine I'll abandon that completely.
- Gwyneth Paltrow
Anytime I have an idea, I'll make sure that I put it down so that when we do sit down to write an album, I don't have to dream it all out of thin air. I don't have to be creative on the spur of the moment, or spontaneously artistic. I just take advantage of whenever creativity strikes.
- Neil Peart
I like to be creative.
- Rihanna
I wanted to express myself. I wanted to be creative and I didn't want to worry about someone bossing me around in the process. You have to struggle no matter where you are to get to where you're going, so I'm like, working it honey!
- Michelle Rodriguez
Lovely was my compliment. Could you not come up with your own?"
"Lord Paen said compliment her, he did not say we had to be creative about it," the second man pointed out with a shrug
- Lynsay Sands
The reader has to be creative when he's reading. He has to try to make the thing alive. A good reader has to do a certain amount of work when he is reading.
- Nathalie Sarraute
The Christian should be the person who is alive, whose imagination absolutely boils, which moves, which produces something a bit different from God's world because God made us to be creative.
- Francis Schaeffer
I love to be creative.
- Michael Schenker
Attempt to be creative for the joy it brings... Select something like music, dance, sculpture, or poetry. Being creative will help you enjoy life. It engenders a spirit of gratitude. It develops latent talent, sharpens your capacity to reason, to act, and to find purpose in life. It dispels loneliness and heartache. It gives a renewal, a spark of enthusiasm, and zest for life.
- Richard G Scott
One cannot learn how to be creative by reading Marx. Either one is creative or one is not.
- Oswald Spengler
I'm lucky to not have a real job, to be able to express myself, be creative and be relevant.
- Gwen Stefani
I don't need to manufacture trauma in my life to be creative. I have a big enough reservoir of sadness or emotional trauma to last me.
- Sting
Tradition can, to be sure, participate in a creation, but it can no longer be creative itself.
- Kenzo Tange
I still audition a lot and work really hard to get work. So I don't really walk around feeling like I've made it. My short term goals are really just to be creatively stimulated and to be excited about material I might be working on.
- Olivia Thirlby
In order to be creative you have to be allowed to fail.
- Julie Walters
I really believe deep in my soul that we're going to have to step up and face these challenges and be tough and pull together and unify and be creative and be willing to sacrifice.
- Zach Wamp
Why, if someone is good in one field can they not be accepted or given the slightest opportunity to express and be creative in other fields?
- Kanye West
If history is to be creative, to anticipate a possible future without denying the past, it should, I believe, emphasize new possibilities by disclosing those hidden episodes of the past when, even if in brief flashes, people showed their ability to resist, to join together, occasionally to win. I am supposing, or perhaps only hoping, that our future may be found in the past's fugitive movements of compassion rather than in its solid centuries of warfare.
- Howard Zinn
Comments
Post a Comment