Depression can seem worse than terminal cancer, because most cancer patients feel loved and they have hope and self-esteem.
- David D Burns
I will be a role model for cancer patients for the rest of my life. But you know what? When I was getting chemo, those people inspired me.
- Eric Davis
People talk about the courage of cancer patients, and I do not deny that courage. I had been poked and stabbed and poisoned for years, and still I trod on. But make no mistake: In that moment, I would have been very, very happy to die.
- John Green
- David D Burns
I will be a role model for cancer patients for the rest of my life. But you know what? When I was getting chemo, those people inspired me.
- Eric Davis
People talk about the courage of cancer patients, and I do not deny that courage. I had been poked and stabbed and poisoned for years, and still I trod on. But make no mistake: In that moment, I would have been very, very happy to die.
- John Green
Comments
Post a Comment