Hope E.L.James doesn't think I'm being a prankster. I really want to adapt her novels for the screen. Christian Grey is a writer's dream.
- Bret Easton Ellis
Completely committed to adapting 'Fifty Shades of Grey'. This is not a joke. Christian Grey and Ana: potentially great cinematic characters.
- Bret Easton Ellis
I'd never beat you black and blue. I aim for pink. -- Christian Grey
- James E Rogers
From: Christian Grey
Subject: My Life's Mission...
Date: September 5, 2011 09:25
To: Anastasia Grey
Is to spoil you, Mrs. Grey.
And keep you safe because I love you.
Christian Grey
Smitten CEO, Grey Enterprises Holdings Inc.
- James E Rogers
Please him! He wants me to please him! I think my mouth drops open. Please Christian Grey. And I realize, in that moment, that yes, that's exactly what I want to do. I want him to be damned delighted with me.
- James E Rogers
From: Christian Grey
Subject: One more request
Date: June 10, 2011 00:15
To: Anastasia Steele
Dream of Me.
x
Christian Grey
CEO, Grey Enterprise Holdings. Inc.
- James E Rogers
To: Christian Grey
You've made me cry again.
I love the iPad.
I love the songs.
I love the British Library App.
I love you.
Goodnight.
Ana xx
- James E Rogers
Well, Anastasia, my new motto is, 'If you can't beat 'em, join 'em
-Christian Grey
- James E Rogers
I am going to have coffee with Christian Grey... and I hate coffee.
- James E Rogers
I've never wanted more, until I met you. - Christian Grey, Fifty Shades of Grey
- James E Rogers
Christian Grey just sent me a winkey... Oh my. I fire up Google.
- James E Rogers
No man has ever affected me the way Christian Grey has, and I cannot fathom why. Is it his looks? His civility? Wealth? Power? I don't understand my irrational reaction.
- James E Rogers
And soon you will be my wife to have and to hold... To love and to cherish... "With my body I will worship you." Christian Grey--Fifty Shades Darker, E.L.James
- James E Rogers
I pull him deeper into my mouth so I can feel him at the back of my throat and then to the front again. My tongue swirls around the end. He's my very own Christian Grey-flavored popsicle. I suck harder and harder ... Hmm ... My inner goddess is doing the merengue with some salsa moves
- James E Rogers
From: Anastasia Steele
Subject: Moaning
Date: May 31 2011 19:39 EST
To: Christian Grey
Gotta go.
Laters, baby.
.....
From: Christian Grey
Subject: Plagiarism
Date: May 31 2011 16:41
To: Anastasia Steele
You stole my line.
And left me hanging.
Enjoy your dinner.
Christian Grey
CEO, Grey Enterprises Holdings Inc.
- James E Rogers
Yes, I'm rich. Get use to it. -- Christian Grey
- James E Rogers
- Bret Easton Ellis
Completely committed to adapting 'Fifty Shades of Grey'. This is not a joke. Christian Grey and Ana: potentially great cinematic characters.
- Bret Easton Ellis
I'd never beat you black and blue. I aim for pink. -- Christian Grey
- James E Rogers
From: Christian Grey
Subject: My Life's Mission...
Date: September 5, 2011 09:25
To: Anastasia Grey
Is to spoil you, Mrs. Grey.
And keep you safe because I love you.
Christian Grey
Smitten CEO, Grey Enterprises Holdings Inc.
- James E Rogers
Please him! He wants me to please him! I think my mouth drops open. Please Christian Grey. And I realize, in that moment, that yes, that's exactly what I want to do. I want him to be damned delighted with me.
- James E Rogers
From: Christian Grey
Subject: One more request
Date: June 10, 2011 00:15
To: Anastasia Steele
Dream of Me.
x
Christian Grey
CEO, Grey Enterprise Holdings. Inc.
- James E Rogers
To: Christian Grey
You've made me cry again.
I love the iPad.
I love the songs.
I love the British Library App.
I love you.
Goodnight.
Ana xx
- James E Rogers
Well, Anastasia, my new motto is, 'If you can't beat 'em, join 'em
-Christian Grey
- James E Rogers
I am going to have coffee with Christian Grey... and I hate coffee.
- James E Rogers
I've never wanted more, until I met you. - Christian Grey, Fifty Shades of Grey
- James E Rogers
Christian Grey just sent me a winkey... Oh my. I fire up Google.
- James E Rogers
No man has ever affected me the way Christian Grey has, and I cannot fathom why. Is it his looks? His civility? Wealth? Power? I don't understand my irrational reaction.
- James E Rogers
And soon you will be my wife to have and to hold... To love and to cherish... "With my body I will worship you." Christian Grey--Fifty Shades Darker, E.L.James
- James E Rogers
I pull him deeper into my mouth so I can feel him at the back of my throat and then to the front again. My tongue swirls around the end. He's my very own Christian Grey-flavored popsicle. I suck harder and harder ... Hmm ... My inner goddess is doing the merengue with some salsa moves
- James E Rogers
From: Anastasia Steele
Subject: Moaning
Date: May 31 2011 19:39 EST
To: Christian Grey
Gotta go.
Laters, baby.
.....
From: Christian Grey
Subject: Plagiarism
Date: May 31 2011 16:41
To: Anastasia Steele
You stole my line.
And left me hanging.
Enjoy your dinner.
Christian Grey
CEO, Grey Enterprises Holdings Inc.
- James E Rogers
Yes, I'm rich. Get use to it. -- Christian Grey
- James E Rogers
Comments
Post a Comment