I spent my first two years at a small all-male college in Virginia called Hampden-Sydney. That was like going to college 120 years ago. The languages, a year of rhetoric, all of the great books, Western Man courses, stuff like that.
- Stephen Colbert
Ah college years, those were the days. Pure freedom... leaving home for the first time...the parties..."
"What about the tutorials, the lectures, the large building with all the books called the 'library'?"
"Is that what those were?" Gerry blithely replied.
- E A Bucchianeri
But in my college years it got to the point where my friends and I didn't do anything without consuming a massive amount of alcohol before we went anywhere or did anything, and you know that.
- Jim Coleman
You grow up however, unfortunately, as the college years fly by, into a very exaggerated sense of your own capacities.
- Donald G Mitchell
In my college years, I worked as a union labor organizer. I was just one of the many workers trying to do my part to help the community.
- Jimmy Smits
- Stephen Colbert
Ah college years, those were the days. Pure freedom... leaving home for the first time...the parties..."
"What about the tutorials, the lectures, the large building with all the books called the 'library'?"
"Is that what those were?" Gerry blithely replied.
- E A Bucchianeri
But in my college years it got to the point where my friends and I didn't do anything without consuming a massive amount of alcohol before we went anywhere or did anything, and you know that.
- Jim Coleman
You grow up however, unfortunately, as the college years fly by, into a very exaggerated sense of your own capacities.
- Donald G Mitchell
In my college years, I worked as a union labor organizer. I was just one of the many workers trying to do my part to help the community.
- Jimmy Smits
Comments
Post a Comment