Today more than ever we need creative minds to address the issues of the age. And one of the most urgent is this: How can humanity know so much, achieve so much, and still fail so many people so badly?
- King Abdullah Ii
Creative minds have always been known to survive any kind of bad training.
- Anna Freud
I look at the film as an opportunity to see some bountifully creative minds do something that I could not do - tell the story with images. I can't wait to see what they do.
- Laura Hillenbrand
A creative mindset is in increasingly high demand: employers are vying for workers who are able to dream big and deliver big with the next must-have product. Creative thinking fuels innovation, it leads to new goods and services, creates jobs and delivers substantial economic rewards.
- Jim Hunt
Creative minds are uneven, and the best of fabrics have their dull spots.
- H P Lovecraft
- King Abdullah Ii
Creative minds have always been known to survive any kind of bad training.
- Anna Freud
I look at the film as an opportunity to see some bountifully creative minds do something that I could not do - tell the story with images. I can't wait to see what they do.
- Laura Hillenbrand
A creative mindset is in increasingly high demand: employers are vying for workers who are able to dream big and deliver big with the next must-have product. Creative thinking fuels innovation, it leads to new goods and services, creates jobs and delivers substantial economic rewards.
- Jim Hunt
Creative minds are uneven, and the best of fabrics have their dull spots.
- H P Lovecraft
Comments
Post a Comment