Skip to main content

Crime Scene Quotes

Lacy took the box she'd brought up from the basement and placed each item inside. Here was the
crime scene: look at what was left behind and try to re-create the boy.
- Jodi Picoult

A uniform cordoned off the area with crime scene tape. The M.E. pulled in and parked. There were two EMT trucks idling at the edge of the lot. I'd stayed close to the back door, and one of the Rangeman guys had taken a position two feet from me, standing at parade rest. No doubt in my mind he'd take a bullet for me rather than face Ranger over a dead Stephanie.
- Janet Evanovich

Two psychics, two werewolves, and a psychic human alpha walk up to a crime scene..
- Jennifer Lynn Barnes

You wouldn't think that people would believe that we all got so incredibly beat upin so many interesting waysfrom a bear attack. Especially not when Carmel is sporting a bite mark that is a spot-on match for wounds found at one of the most horrifying crime scenes in recent history. But I never fail to be surprised by what people will believe.
- Kendare Blake

All I can really say is it's bloodier than hell. In this one I'm going to be much more direct and honest in my description of the actual killings and the crime scene.
- Christopher Darden

I won't touch you," I assured him, knowing I could throw a burst of energy that would undoubtedly drop the curtain on the moment. "I have it under control."
He traced the line of my clavicle with this finger and kissed the corners of my mouth. "Not even if I ask? I want your fingerprints all over me like a crime scene.
- Dannika Dark

It means working harder to do the research but I don't really mind - I don't think I have what it takes to chase criminals through back alleys and wade through blood at crime scenes.
- Jeffery Deaver

You need me, just whistle," he said as he arranged his ball cap over his eyes against the sun leaking through the frost-emptied branches.
"You're not coming?"
Lifting the brim of his cap, he eyed me, "You want me to?" he asked blandly.
"Not really, no."
He dropped the brim and laced his hands over his middle. "Then why are you bitching? It's a crime scene, not a grocery store.
- Kim Harrison

Glenn... I wasn't expecting this. He's not after my blood, and we like the same stuff."
From the rearview mirror, Jenks snickered. "Guns, violence, crime scene photos, leather, sex, and women. Yeah, I can see that."
(Ivy and Jenks)
- Kim Harrison

Get your hand off me," I exclaimed, voice loud with misplaced anger as I yanked away from his grip. "I'm a professional, not some distraught girlfriend." Well, I was that too, but I knew how to act at a crime scene.
- Kim Harrison

Ready, Rachel? I'd like your opinion on the lab that was broken into." His eyes flicked past us to the closed nursery door before coming back to us, his smile fading as he noticed Ceri's tension. I was such a coward. "You want me to look at a crime scene? That's a switch," I said
- Kim Harrison

If I shake your hand, will I get my fingerprints all over your fingertips? I hope not. Otherwise the crime scene, and the shaft of my penis, is riddled with my fingerprints.
- Jarod Kintz

A crime scene is a silent witness that speaks louder and clearer than any human.
- Jarod Kintz

I am fascinated by crime scene investigating. I swear, I wish I was a crime scene investigator sometimes!
- Kim Kardashian

We're standing here, beat to shit, walking away from a crime scene where either or both of us could have bought it, and you're asking me to marry you?"
"Perfect timing.
- J D Robb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fat Person Quotes

She was convinced that she was anorexic, because every time she looked in the mirror she did indeed see a fat person. - Terry Pratchett I sensed immediately that he'd once been overweight. He moved with a fat person's tiptoey apology. - Jennifer Egan I feel self-conscious calling my cat fat in front of a fat person, considering I'm skinny and inconsiderate. - Jarod Kintz I call myself a FFP: former fat person, and when you're an FFP, you will always see in yourself what people used to bully you for. - Kelly Osbourne Well you know, it's true that as a fat person I run a greater risk of heart disease, diabetes, and a number of other things. But guess what? The amount of that risk is almost infinitessimal! - Daniel Pinkwater

Bass Player Quotes

I always just wanted to be the singer or the bass player in the band. I'd love to have a band, where I was obviously the singer, but where it wasn't me, it wasn't my name. - Bryan Adams In jazz, you listen to what the bass player is doing and what the drummer is doing, what the pianist and the guitarist is doing, and then you play something that compliments that, so you are thinking simultaneously and thinking ahead. - David Amram I can understand why some of these drummers and bass players become cult figures with all of their equipment and the incredible amount of technique they have. But there's very little that I think satisfies you intellectually or emotionally. - Ken Burns Jack Bruce, as soon as I saw him, it changed me. I didn't even know what bass players did until I saw Cream. - Geezer Butler Bass players are always the intellectual kind, but nobody knows it. - Stanley Clarke There are a lot of people who can do it on the guitar and sing at the same t...