Mocking a woman is like drinking too much wine. It may be fun for a short time, but the hangover is hell.
- Brandon Sanderson
I'm doing naughty things, I'm drinking too much, I'm going to clubs. It really didn't matter to me, other than the fact that some parents wouldn't let their kids hang out with me.
- Macaulay Culkin
That's what was wrong with drinking too much. You became immune to drunken delights. There was no solace in liquor. Before you got happy, you collapsed.
- Richard Matheson
As always after drinking too much, I felt like my own ghost trying to take it's first solo walk outside the body.
- Orhan Pamuk
For he was drinking too much. Not uncontrollably nor offensively, but still he seldom seemed to have a glass out of his hand.
- Rosamunde Pilcher
I didn't check into rehab. Instead of me heading into a place - I was just drinking too much and I needed to get my life together. I'm still in therapy and stuff like that, but it's good. I'm great. I feel fine.
- Richie Sambora
- Brandon Sanderson
I'm doing naughty things, I'm drinking too much, I'm going to clubs. It really didn't matter to me, other than the fact that some parents wouldn't let their kids hang out with me.
- Macaulay Culkin
That's what was wrong with drinking too much. You became immune to drunken delights. There was no solace in liquor. Before you got happy, you collapsed.
- Richard Matheson
As always after drinking too much, I felt like my own ghost trying to take it's first solo walk outside the body.
- Orhan Pamuk
For he was drinking too much. Not uncontrollably nor offensively, but still he seldom seemed to have a glass out of his hand.
- Rosamunde Pilcher
I didn't check into rehab. Instead of me heading into a place - I was just drinking too much and I needed to get my life together. I'm still in therapy and stuff like that, but it's good. I'm great. I feel fine.
- Richie Sambora
Comments
Post a Comment