He said, 'Oh god, help her. Damn me, I deserve it, but let her live forever.' This was the love he should have felt for every soul in the world: all the fear and the wish to save concentrated unjustly on the one child. He began to weep.... He thought: This is what I should feel all the time for everyone.
- Graham Greene
You have no idea what a poor opinion I have of myself and how little I deserve it.
- William Gilbert
So, as sad as this day is for me,as I am losing a part of myself with the loss of you,it is really just the beginning for me. It is like cutting off the spoiled part to get to the juicy center. So, I would appreciate it this time, if you did not try and contact me. Because, as I'm sure you know, I deserve better. I want everything this time around, and I deserve it.
- K A Linde
If they want me I'd love to come back. I'm not going to play because I can, I'm going to play because I deserve it.
- Greg Maddux
Your ass belongs to me. I've suffered for it. I've loved you forever. I deserve it," Danny went on, his voice a low mixture of anger and desire. "I don't ever want you getting from another man what you can get from me. You hear me, Paul Guy, it's mine.
- Kele Moon
Resentment and gratitude cannot coexist, since resentment blocks the perception and experience of life as a gift. My resentment tells me that I don't receive what I deserve. It always manifests itself in envy.
- Henri Nouwen
For me personally it is because I get an awful amount of success and I don't think I deserve it and then I want to sabotage it.
- Michael Parkinson
As far as more recognition goes, I am happy with the amount of love and respect I have received from other artists and the public. Of course, I would love more, and think I deserve it.
- Suzi Quatro
I am fearful of romantic dinners,
huge crowds, dusk -
of normal things-
afraid to be loved,
the one thing I want most.
Maybe it's because I don't think I deserve it
because I am not that perfect
little girl that I was supposed to be,
well manicured and well groomed,
because I have nervous breakdowns,
and take pills,
and keep moving on.
- Samantha Schutz
I'm thankful that I have lived long enough to become a legend, and I hope I deserve it.
- Ralph Stanley
- Graham Greene
You have no idea what a poor opinion I have of myself and how little I deserve it.
- William Gilbert
So, as sad as this day is for me,as I am losing a part of myself with the loss of you,it is really just the beginning for me. It is like cutting off the spoiled part to get to the juicy center. So, I would appreciate it this time, if you did not try and contact me. Because, as I'm sure you know, I deserve better. I want everything this time around, and I deserve it.
- K A Linde
If they want me I'd love to come back. I'm not going to play because I can, I'm going to play because I deserve it.
- Greg Maddux
Your ass belongs to me. I've suffered for it. I've loved you forever. I deserve it," Danny went on, his voice a low mixture of anger and desire. "I don't ever want you getting from another man what you can get from me. You hear me, Paul Guy, it's mine.
- Kele Moon
Resentment and gratitude cannot coexist, since resentment blocks the perception and experience of life as a gift. My resentment tells me that I don't receive what I deserve. It always manifests itself in envy.
- Henri Nouwen
For me personally it is because I get an awful amount of success and I don't think I deserve it and then I want to sabotage it.
- Michael Parkinson
As far as more recognition goes, I am happy with the amount of love and respect I have received from other artists and the public. Of course, I would love more, and think I deserve it.
- Suzi Quatro
I am fearful of romantic dinners,
huge crowds, dusk -
of normal things-
afraid to be loved,
the one thing I want most.
Maybe it's because I don't think I deserve it
because I am not that perfect
little girl that I was supposed to be,
well manicured and well groomed,
because I have nervous breakdowns,
and take pills,
and keep moving on.
- Samantha Schutz
I'm thankful that I have lived long enough to become a legend, and I hope I deserve it.
- Ralph Stanley
Comments
Post a Comment