But whatever the Lord throws at me right now, I think I've been given more blessings than I ever deserved. If he wants to top it off with anything - boy, girl - I would love either of them.
- Bo Bice
A sense of blessedness comes from a change of heart, not from more blessings.
- Mason Cooley
This is the secret of how the Jewish people have created a hedge against chaos in their partnership with God. Sharing creates room in your life for more blessings to come in. Giving creates an endless circuit. You earn, you give, and then you earn more.
- Celso Cukierkorn
- Bo Bice
A sense of blessedness comes from a change of heart, not from more blessings.
- Mason Cooley
This is the secret of how the Jewish people have created a hedge against chaos in their partnership with God. Sharing creates room in your life for more blessings to come in. Giving creates an endless circuit. You earn, you give, and then you earn more.
- Celso Cukierkorn