My choices were never wrong.
- Anthony Anderson
Through my choices and actions, I have learned the most effective way of speaking to God is without saying a word.
- Steve Maraboli
My choices are simple. I can die like quarry in the woods or I can die here beside Gale. I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay right here and cause all kinds of trouble.
- Suzanne Collins
I do finish reading a script and say, Why are they making it and what are they talking about? I like to try and be responsible in my choices in that way.
- Jennifer Connelly
What else? She is so beautiful. You don't get tired of looking at her. You never worry if she is smarter than you: You know she is. She is funny without ever being mean. I love her. I am so lucky to love her, Van Houten. You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, old man, but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices. I hope she likes hers.
- John Green
The issue of the Betrayal was so central to that, I felt the need to comment upon it. My choices were to ignore the games and put them "outside" of continuity or to integrate them. I chose the latter.
- Raymond E Feist
My choices were to either give in and let them kill all of us or fight back with everything I had. I chose the second one, 'cause I'm just funny that way.
- James Patterson
No matter what the results, it is my choices that define me. And I will fight for them, even when it seems that failure is inevitable. Perhaps most especially then.
- Cat Hellisen
We do the best we can," she said softly, looking inward. "And punish ourselves for it. I've tried to make my choices with the idea that I've made those choices for the greatest good. Sometimes someone suffers in the process, but I made the decision for the right reason. That should count for something, shouldn't it?
- Tami Hoag
You don't take away my choices. You are my choice.
- Colleen Houck
In this business, I don't know how you can have a plan or how you can orchestrate anything. But I've been lucky with my choices. I'm very strong-willed, so I've been able to stick with it. I'm lucky there.
- January Jones
My choices in films are spontaneous.
- Nicole Kidman
There's something about being in a house with an audience, and having that immediate feedback. I started acting because of that energy; it's what feeds me on stage and informs my choices.
- Daniel Dae Kim
Hopefully, as I get older in the business, I make my choices more accurately, and I perhaps know from either the script or the first meeting that it isn't going to work.
- Ben Kingsley
Dates with actors, finally, just seemed to me evenings of shop talk. I got sick of it after a hile. So the more famous I became, the more I narrowed down my choices.
- Hedy Lamarr
I thought, I need to be more cautious about my choices - it reflects on who I am.
- Heath Ledger
I know my choices will be creative so long as I follow my heart.
- Huey Lewis
I am limited by what I can think of to do-my choices are not so great.
- Lyle Lovett
I was trying to find a reason for having had to escape from the place that was my home. To convince myself of my choices, I had to make it a place that everyone should want to escape from.
- Portia De Rossi
I think that certainly my choices empower me.
- Kyra Sedgwick
When I was studying... there weren't any black concert pianists. My choices were intuitive, and I had the technique to do it. People have heard my music and heard the classic in it, so I have become known as a black classical pianist.
- Nina Simone
I loved my life, but my choices were overloading and overwhelming me. Listening to inner feelings and fulfilling some of these urges when they come along is incredibly important.
- Pamela Stephenson
Most of my choices come about through some kind of intuition or instinct, and if I need to, I'll post-rationalize them, intellectually, afterwards. But generally, they come about just by feeling.
- Joe Wright
- Anthony Anderson
Through my choices and actions, I have learned the most effective way of speaking to God is without saying a word.
- Steve Maraboli
My choices are simple. I can die like quarry in the woods or I can die here beside Gale. I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay right here and cause all kinds of trouble.
- Suzanne Collins
I do finish reading a script and say, Why are they making it and what are they talking about? I like to try and be responsible in my choices in that way.
- Jennifer Connelly
What else? She is so beautiful. You don't get tired of looking at her. You never worry if she is smarter than you: You know she is. She is funny without ever being mean. I love her. I am so lucky to love her, Van Houten. You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, old man, but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices. I hope she likes hers.
- John Green
The issue of the Betrayal was so central to that, I felt the need to comment upon it. My choices were to ignore the games and put them "outside" of continuity or to integrate them. I chose the latter.
- Raymond E Feist
My choices were to either give in and let them kill all of us or fight back with everything I had. I chose the second one, 'cause I'm just funny that way.
- James Patterson
No matter what the results, it is my choices that define me. And I will fight for them, even when it seems that failure is inevitable. Perhaps most especially then.
- Cat Hellisen
We do the best we can," she said softly, looking inward. "And punish ourselves for it. I've tried to make my choices with the idea that I've made those choices for the greatest good. Sometimes someone suffers in the process, but I made the decision for the right reason. That should count for something, shouldn't it?
- Tami Hoag
You don't take away my choices. You are my choice.
- Colleen Houck
In this business, I don't know how you can have a plan or how you can orchestrate anything. But I've been lucky with my choices. I'm very strong-willed, so I've been able to stick with it. I'm lucky there.
- January Jones
My choices in films are spontaneous.
- Nicole Kidman
There's something about being in a house with an audience, and having that immediate feedback. I started acting because of that energy; it's what feeds me on stage and informs my choices.
- Daniel Dae Kim
Hopefully, as I get older in the business, I make my choices more accurately, and I perhaps know from either the script or the first meeting that it isn't going to work.
- Ben Kingsley
Dates with actors, finally, just seemed to me evenings of shop talk. I got sick of it after a hile. So the more famous I became, the more I narrowed down my choices.
- Hedy Lamarr
I thought, I need to be more cautious about my choices - it reflects on who I am.
- Heath Ledger
I know my choices will be creative so long as I follow my heart.
- Huey Lewis
I am limited by what I can think of to do-my choices are not so great.
- Lyle Lovett
I was trying to find a reason for having had to escape from the place that was my home. To convince myself of my choices, I had to make it a place that everyone should want to escape from.
- Portia De Rossi
I think that certainly my choices empower me.
- Kyra Sedgwick
When I was studying... there weren't any black concert pianists. My choices were intuitive, and I had the technique to do it. People have heard my music and heard the classic in it, so I have become known as a black classical pianist.
- Nina Simone
I loved my life, but my choices were overloading and overwhelming me. Listening to inner feelings and fulfilling some of these urges when they come along is incredibly important.
- Pamela Stephenson
Most of my choices come about through some kind of intuition or instinct, and if I need to, I'll post-rationalize them, intellectually, afterwards. But generally, they come about just by feeling.
- Joe Wright
Comments
Post a Comment