Freed from the thoughts of winning, I instantly play better. I stop thinking, start feeling. My shots become a half-second quicker, my decisions become the product of instinct rather than logic.
- Andre Agassi
Freed from thoughts of winning, I instantly play better. I stop thinking, stop feeling. My shots become a half-second quicker, my decisions become the product of instinct rather than logic.
- Andre Agassi
I regret..." Tobias tilts his head, and sighs. "I regret my choice."
"What Choice?"
"Dauntless," he says. "I was born Abnegation. I was planning on leaving Dauntless, and becoming factionless. But I met her, and... I felt like maybe I could make something more of my decision."
Her.
- Veronica Roth
I was born for Abegnation. I was planning on leaving Dauntless, and becoming factionless. But then I met 'her', and...I felt like maybe I could make something more of my decision.
- Veronica Roth
How strange that something so simple could have been instrumental in my decision to ruin one of my most relationships & friendships, and damage another.
- Veronica Roth
Dauntless,' he says. 'I was born for Abnegation. I was planning on leaving Dauntless, and becoming factionless. But then I met her, and...I felt like maybe I could make something more of my decision.'
Her.
For a moment, it's like I'm looking at a different person, sitting in Tobias's skin, one whose life is not as simple as I thought. He wanted to leave Dauntless, but he stayed because of me. He never told me that.
- Veronica Roth
I didn't just want your light, your power, your strength. I wanted all of you. I asked for it. I fought for it. But you kept it from me and you did it willingly knowing I needed it. I'm sorry, Sam, I've made my decision. I thought I could do it but I was wrong. It's all or nothing.
- Kristen Ashley
I don't want to express my opinion about actual politics, because if I do, I have to be responsible for my decision.
- Haruki Murakami
I am not asking you to understand, Papa. I'm asking for you to accept."
"Accept what?"
Me. Accept me, Papa. "My decision to live my own life as I see fit."
It is so quiet that I suddenly wish I could take it back. Sorry, it was only a terrible joke. I should like a new dress, please.
- Libba Bray
My decision to start a new one is just that, a decision, since I never get inspirations.
- Anne Tyler
Another thing that was unique about working on this stuff was that I was engineering it. I used many of the things I had learned while I was away from the band. It sort of vindicated my decision to leave in '87.
- Lindsey Buckingham
Some of those STINKIN' press people just had to make fun of my decision in joining the show. They also made fun of other choices in my life that I was proud of then and still am now!!!
- Ruth Buzzi
My decision to register women confirms what is already obvious throughout our society-that women are now providing all types of skills in every profession. The military should be no exception.
- Jimmy Carter
I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.
- Stephen Covey
Every career thing I do can't be perfect and sometimes my decisions are wrong.
- Miley Cyrus
In the coming days, I know there will be some reflecting on my time as mayor. Many of you will search to find what's behind my decision. It's simple. I have always believed that every person, especially public officials, must understand when it is time to move on. For me, that time is now.
- Richard M Daley
My decision to be a scientist was a bit of a drift really, more or less by default.
- Richard Dawkins
My presidential victory, if it had happened, would have been artificial in relation to the Socialist party. It may be that on my deathbed, I will come to regret my decision, but for the moment, I live at peace with it.
- Jacques Delors
My decision on this matter is as certain and final as death and the staggering New Deal taxes.
- Thomas Dewey
I wasn't sure how my dad would react. There was an agent sitting behind them and he told me he was embarrassed to watch the scenes. My parents have always been very open. They trust my decisions.
- Shannon Elizabeth
When I left Barcelona, staying in Spain was an important factor in my decision to join Madrid. I did not have to change country or learn a new language, adopt a different sort of lifestyle, and so on.
- Luis Figo
Whatever I contributed to the unique morale of the Cardinals was part of this growth, and so, of course, was my decision to have it out in public with the owners of organized baseball.
- Curt Flood
Well, I wouldn't say that this experience had any influence on my decision to do this film about Andy, because Andy was apolitical. Andy was never political.
- Milos Forman
If the critics are right that I've made all my decisions based on polls, then I must not be very good at reading them.
- Barack Obama
I want you to be my wife. There's no one else I want to spend the rest of my life with. We can live out here, you, me, our kids, and Bo. But I get it now, Anna. My decisions affect you, too. So now you have one of your own to make. Will you marry me?
- Tracey Garvis Graves
I have to say that I have no regrets about my decision to become a priest or about the major directions my ministry has taken me... I have been and am happy as a priest, and I have never been lonely... I could have used a bit more solitude.
- Andrew Greeley
Before I proposed to my now-wife, I was understandably nervous. My father suggested that I take stock of all of my experiences and relationships with women, from my earliest memories to present day, and see if I had learned anything that might inform my decision.
- Justin Halpern
Why is everything always my decision?" I asked.
Because you will not tolerate anything else."
Oh, I remembered now. "Great", I whispered.
- Anita to Jean-Claude
- Laurell K Hamilton
Some people are going to be happy with my decision, some people aren't... But I must live my life.
- Thomas Hearns
You can expect to find these four priorities - education, economic vitality, efficiency in government and the protection of families - woven into my decisions as Governor. They will serve as my compass as I work with you to chart a future course for our state.
- Dave Heineman
I have had many Ashfield people say to me that they might not agree with my political views or my decisions but that they supported my right to be heard.
- Geoff Hoon
Of course, if this season turns out to be terrible for me - if I get injured again and this prevents me from reaching a satisfying level, then I could change my decision again. But at this moment, it absolutely feels like the right thing for me to continue through 2003.
- Laurent Jalabert
You can see my decision as either a distinctive factor or as a limitation. I don't feel it is a limitation.
- Ennio Morricone
I'm here today because of my decisions yesterday. So I can change my tomorrow today, but I can't change my today today. This makes the me of yesterday offensive to the me of today.
- Jarod Kintz
My decision to end my marriage was such a risk to lose ratings and lose my fan base. I had to take that risk for my inner peace and to be happy with myself.
- Kim Kardashian
Henry was rightI let everyone else's feelings affect my decisions.
Screw that.
I'm taking the ball and running with it.
Maybe they're not my top choices, but they're choices that are good for me, choices I can live with.
Some things I can't control; but some things I can. And I'm going to.
- Miranda Kenneally
My decision to look seriously at elected office is grounded in a deep commitment to public service and my experience - both my own and that of my family - in finding just, practical, and bipartisan solutions to difficult challenges.
- Joseph P Kennedy Iii
I looked at Adrian's eyes, beautiful, mesmerizing. Not human. I didn't feel
lonely at all. "You'll take me places?" I asked. His answer was important, even
though my decision was already made.
"You can't imagine where we'll go." He said, sincerely.
- Amy Lane
I'm not a businessperson. I have no sense of money. My mom does everything for me. She makes all my decisions for me, and even buys my clothes. She's very protective.
- Coco Lee
My heart has been heavy and I have deliberated within my own conscience, knowing that my decision should not come out of my initial emotion of anger toward the President for such reckless behavior, but should be based on the facts.
- Blanche Lincoln
I have had many occasions this year where I questioned and second-guessed my decision in a game, but it comes down to learning from mistakes and being accountable for what you did right or did wrong.
- Don Mattingly
If I decide to be indecisive, that's my decision.
- Roger Mcgough
Making decisions was the painful part for me, the part I agonized over. But once the decision was made, I simply followed throughusually with relief that the choice was made. Sometimes the relief was tainted by despair, like my decision to come to Forks. But it was still better than wrestling with the alternatives.
- Stephenie Meyer
Our relationship couldn't continue to balance, as it did, on the point of a knife. We would fall off one edge or the other, depending entirely upon his decision, or his instincts. My decision was made, made before I'd ever consciously chosen, and I was committed to seeing it through. Because there was nothing more terrifying to me, more excruciating, than the thought of turning away from him. It was an impossibility.
- Stephenie Meyer
What am I supposed to think, when you imagine me pure as the driven snow? I am not a child. If you strip me of the responsibility for my decisions, you strip me of the capacity to make them, as well. I am not a kitten, to be rescued from the jaws of a wolf. I'm a grown woman. And it is not your place to solve my problems without asking me for my opinion.
- Courtney Milan
But you know, even worrying about haircuts couldn't depress me. Because every time I started sinking low, I'd just remember about football. All this time I'd thought I wanted to be a trainer, when it turned out I wanted to be a player instead. I saw something I wanted to do and I decided to do it. The feeling of freedom this gave meI can't even describe it. It was my decision. I chose it. I am not a cow.
- Catherine Gilbert Murdock
By now everyone knows that I picked Kentucky, and I am definitely happy with my decision and that it's all finally over.
- Nerlens Noel
I am the only one who can decide what will happen to me," Kaitlyn went on very quietly. "No one else. Me. And I've already made my decision. I'm going back to that place and I'm going to try to stop them any way I can. Whether you give me the shard or not is your decision, but I'm going back anyway.
- L J Smith
Yes, I will bring the understanding of a woman to the Court, but I doubt that alone will affect my decisions.
- Sandra Day Oconnor
I want to be a starter again, I would really enjoy playing for the Phillies again, but my first consideration in making my decision is finding a circumstance that is right for me. I want to play for the Phillies again, but I also wouldn't mind joining a team I've never played with before.
- Chan Ho Park
Had I not made it big, my family would have told me to recheck my decision. Now that I am successful, there is no way. They have to accept it gracefully.
- Amisha Patel
My parents will be sad for a while, and they may even blame themselves, the way they do now. Eventually they'll come to peace with my decision. I hope they'll realize I'm finally at peace.
- Julie Anne Peters
I must end it. There is no hope. I will be at peace. No one had anything to do with it. My decision totally.
- Freddie Prinze
Now I was more certain than ever of my decision. I could not love a man who did not love Jane Austen.
- Deanna Raybourn
A big part of my decision is not made about whether I'm able to coach in the NHL or if I'm ready to step up and take that challenge. Basically, it's about my family, it's about my children, and this is where my decision is going to have to be made.
- Patrick Roy
You don't get to decide what's to big a risk for me. You don't decide what's good for me and what isn't. That's my decision, Dylan. If you care about me so much, then how dare you do this all by yourself? I choose not to destroy my present because of the risk of a future that might or might not happen.You should think about that.
- Charles Sheehan Miles
One thing I want you to understand is if I make a decision, it's my decision.
- Mike Singletary
I strive never to forget the real world consequences of my decisions on individuals, businesses and government.
- Sonia Sotomayor
The support this city and our fans have shown the Grizzlies made my decision to stay in Memphis an easy one. Memphis deserves a championship team, and I am committed to that.
- Jerry West
From a very early age, I made my decisions based on careers that I admire. The one thing that all the actresses I love have in common is that they have diversity in their careers.
- Olivia Wilde
My personal taste doesn't enter into it a lot when I make my decisions as to what to parody.
- Al Yankovic
- Andre Agassi
Freed from thoughts of winning, I instantly play better. I stop thinking, stop feeling. My shots become a half-second quicker, my decisions become the product of instinct rather than logic.
- Andre Agassi
I regret..." Tobias tilts his head, and sighs. "I regret my choice."
"What Choice?"
"Dauntless," he says. "I was born Abnegation. I was planning on leaving Dauntless, and becoming factionless. But I met her, and... I felt like maybe I could make something more of my decision."
Her.
- Veronica Roth
I was born for Abegnation. I was planning on leaving Dauntless, and becoming factionless. But then I met 'her', and...I felt like maybe I could make something more of my decision.
- Veronica Roth
How strange that something so simple could have been instrumental in my decision to ruin one of my most relationships & friendships, and damage another.
- Veronica Roth
Dauntless,' he says. 'I was born for Abnegation. I was planning on leaving Dauntless, and becoming factionless. But then I met her, and...I felt like maybe I could make something more of my decision.'
Her.
For a moment, it's like I'm looking at a different person, sitting in Tobias's skin, one whose life is not as simple as I thought. He wanted to leave Dauntless, but he stayed because of me. He never told me that.
- Veronica Roth
I didn't just want your light, your power, your strength. I wanted all of you. I asked for it. I fought for it. But you kept it from me and you did it willingly knowing I needed it. I'm sorry, Sam, I've made my decision. I thought I could do it but I was wrong. It's all or nothing.
- Kristen Ashley
I don't want to express my opinion about actual politics, because if I do, I have to be responsible for my decision.
- Haruki Murakami
I am not asking you to understand, Papa. I'm asking for you to accept."
"Accept what?"
Me. Accept me, Papa. "My decision to live my own life as I see fit."
It is so quiet that I suddenly wish I could take it back. Sorry, it was only a terrible joke. I should like a new dress, please.
- Libba Bray
My decision to start a new one is just that, a decision, since I never get inspirations.
- Anne Tyler
Another thing that was unique about working on this stuff was that I was engineering it. I used many of the things I had learned while I was away from the band. It sort of vindicated my decision to leave in '87.
- Lindsey Buckingham
Some of those STINKIN' press people just had to make fun of my decision in joining the show. They also made fun of other choices in my life that I was proud of then and still am now!!!
- Ruth Buzzi
My decision to register women confirms what is already obvious throughout our society-that women are now providing all types of skills in every profession. The military should be no exception.
- Jimmy Carter
I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.
- Stephen Covey
Every career thing I do can't be perfect and sometimes my decisions are wrong.
- Miley Cyrus
In the coming days, I know there will be some reflecting on my time as mayor. Many of you will search to find what's behind my decision. It's simple. I have always believed that every person, especially public officials, must understand when it is time to move on. For me, that time is now.
- Richard M Daley
My decision to be a scientist was a bit of a drift really, more or less by default.
- Richard Dawkins
My presidential victory, if it had happened, would have been artificial in relation to the Socialist party. It may be that on my deathbed, I will come to regret my decision, but for the moment, I live at peace with it.
- Jacques Delors
My decision on this matter is as certain and final as death and the staggering New Deal taxes.
- Thomas Dewey
I wasn't sure how my dad would react. There was an agent sitting behind them and he told me he was embarrassed to watch the scenes. My parents have always been very open. They trust my decisions.
- Shannon Elizabeth
When I left Barcelona, staying in Spain was an important factor in my decision to join Madrid. I did not have to change country or learn a new language, adopt a different sort of lifestyle, and so on.
- Luis Figo
Whatever I contributed to the unique morale of the Cardinals was part of this growth, and so, of course, was my decision to have it out in public with the owners of organized baseball.
- Curt Flood
Well, I wouldn't say that this experience had any influence on my decision to do this film about Andy, because Andy was apolitical. Andy was never political.
- Milos Forman
If the critics are right that I've made all my decisions based on polls, then I must not be very good at reading them.
- Barack Obama
I want you to be my wife. There's no one else I want to spend the rest of my life with. We can live out here, you, me, our kids, and Bo. But I get it now, Anna. My decisions affect you, too. So now you have one of your own to make. Will you marry me?
- Tracey Garvis Graves
I have to say that I have no regrets about my decision to become a priest or about the major directions my ministry has taken me... I have been and am happy as a priest, and I have never been lonely... I could have used a bit more solitude.
- Andrew Greeley
Before I proposed to my now-wife, I was understandably nervous. My father suggested that I take stock of all of my experiences and relationships with women, from my earliest memories to present day, and see if I had learned anything that might inform my decision.
- Justin Halpern
Why is everything always my decision?" I asked.
Because you will not tolerate anything else."
Oh, I remembered now. "Great", I whispered.
- Anita to Jean-Claude
- Laurell K Hamilton
Some people are going to be happy with my decision, some people aren't... But I must live my life.
- Thomas Hearns
You can expect to find these four priorities - education, economic vitality, efficiency in government and the protection of families - woven into my decisions as Governor. They will serve as my compass as I work with you to chart a future course for our state.
- Dave Heineman
I have had many Ashfield people say to me that they might not agree with my political views or my decisions but that they supported my right to be heard.
- Geoff Hoon
Of course, if this season turns out to be terrible for me - if I get injured again and this prevents me from reaching a satisfying level, then I could change my decision again. But at this moment, it absolutely feels like the right thing for me to continue through 2003.
- Laurent Jalabert
You can see my decision as either a distinctive factor or as a limitation. I don't feel it is a limitation.
- Ennio Morricone
I'm here today because of my decisions yesterday. So I can change my tomorrow today, but I can't change my today today. This makes the me of yesterday offensive to the me of today.
- Jarod Kintz
My decision to end my marriage was such a risk to lose ratings and lose my fan base. I had to take that risk for my inner peace and to be happy with myself.
- Kim Kardashian
Henry was rightI let everyone else's feelings affect my decisions.
Screw that.
I'm taking the ball and running with it.
Maybe they're not my top choices, but they're choices that are good for me, choices I can live with.
Some things I can't control; but some things I can. And I'm going to.
- Miranda Kenneally
My decision to look seriously at elected office is grounded in a deep commitment to public service and my experience - both my own and that of my family - in finding just, practical, and bipartisan solutions to difficult challenges.
- Joseph P Kennedy Iii
I looked at Adrian's eyes, beautiful, mesmerizing. Not human. I didn't feel
lonely at all. "You'll take me places?" I asked. His answer was important, even
though my decision was already made.
"You can't imagine where we'll go." He said, sincerely.
- Amy Lane
I'm not a businessperson. I have no sense of money. My mom does everything for me. She makes all my decisions for me, and even buys my clothes. She's very protective.
- Coco Lee
My heart has been heavy and I have deliberated within my own conscience, knowing that my decision should not come out of my initial emotion of anger toward the President for such reckless behavior, but should be based on the facts.
- Blanche Lincoln
I have had many occasions this year where I questioned and second-guessed my decision in a game, but it comes down to learning from mistakes and being accountable for what you did right or did wrong.
- Don Mattingly
If I decide to be indecisive, that's my decision.
- Roger Mcgough
Making decisions was the painful part for me, the part I agonized over. But once the decision was made, I simply followed throughusually with relief that the choice was made. Sometimes the relief was tainted by despair, like my decision to come to Forks. But it was still better than wrestling with the alternatives.
- Stephenie Meyer
Our relationship couldn't continue to balance, as it did, on the point of a knife. We would fall off one edge or the other, depending entirely upon his decision, or his instincts. My decision was made, made before I'd ever consciously chosen, and I was committed to seeing it through. Because there was nothing more terrifying to me, more excruciating, than the thought of turning away from him. It was an impossibility.
- Stephenie Meyer
What am I supposed to think, when you imagine me pure as the driven snow? I am not a child. If you strip me of the responsibility for my decisions, you strip me of the capacity to make them, as well. I am not a kitten, to be rescued from the jaws of a wolf. I'm a grown woman. And it is not your place to solve my problems without asking me for my opinion.
- Courtney Milan
But you know, even worrying about haircuts couldn't depress me. Because every time I started sinking low, I'd just remember about football. All this time I'd thought I wanted to be a trainer, when it turned out I wanted to be a player instead. I saw something I wanted to do and I decided to do it. The feeling of freedom this gave meI can't even describe it. It was my decision. I chose it. I am not a cow.
- Catherine Gilbert Murdock
By now everyone knows that I picked Kentucky, and I am definitely happy with my decision and that it's all finally over.
- Nerlens Noel
I am the only one who can decide what will happen to me," Kaitlyn went on very quietly. "No one else. Me. And I've already made my decision. I'm going back to that place and I'm going to try to stop them any way I can. Whether you give me the shard or not is your decision, but I'm going back anyway.
- L J Smith
Yes, I will bring the understanding of a woman to the Court, but I doubt that alone will affect my decisions.
- Sandra Day Oconnor
I want to be a starter again, I would really enjoy playing for the Phillies again, but my first consideration in making my decision is finding a circumstance that is right for me. I want to play for the Phillies again, but I also wouldn't mind joining a team I've never played with before.
- Chan Ho Park
Had I not made it big, my family would have told me to recheck my decision. Now that I am successful, there is no way. They have to accept it gracefully.
- Amisha Patel
My parents will be sad for a while, and they may even blame themselves, the way they do now. Eventually they'll come to peace with my decision. I hope they'll realize I'm finally at peace.
- Julie Anne Peters
I must end it. There is no hope. I will be at peace. No one had anything to do with it. My decision totally.
- Freddie Prinze
Now I was more certain than ever of my decision. I could not love a man who did not love Jane Austen.
- Deanna Raybourn
A big part of my decision is not made about whether I'm able to coach in the NHL or if I'm ready to step up and take that challenge. Basically, it's about my family, it's about my children, and this is where my decision is going to have to be made.
- Patrick Roy
You don't get to decide what's to big a risk for me. You don't decide what's good for me and what isn't. That's my decision, Dylan. If you care about me so much, then how dare you do this all by yourself? I choose not to destroy my present because of the risk of a future that might or might not happen.You should think about that.
- Charles Sheehan Miles
One thing I want you to understand is if I make a decision, it's my decision.
- Mike Singletary
I strive never to forget the real world consequences of my decisions on individuals, businesses and government.
- Sonia Sotomayor
The support this city and our fans have shown the Grizzlies made my decision to stay in Memphis an easy one. Memphis deserves a championship team, and I am committed to that.
- Jerry West
From a very early age, I made my decisions based on careers that I admire. The one thing that all the actresses I love have in common is that they have diversity in their careers.
- Olivia Wilde
My personal taste doesn't enter into it a lot when I make my decisions as to what to parody.
- Al Yankovic
Comments
Post a Comment