We're not dating," Alec said again.
"Oh?" Magnus said. "So you're just that friendly with everybody, is that it?
- Cassandra Clare
I'm not dating Balthazar. I'm pretend dating him. Which involves some not pretend hand-holding. And maybe some not pretend kissing. But it's all actually pretend, see?
I groaned. My explanations were making my head hurt already.
- Claudia Gray
It's just me and my 6-month-old puppy. I am not dating anyone.
- Bridget Hall
Not dating is a choice, not a failure.
- Laurell K Hamilton
My mom is going to kill me for talking about sleeping with people. But I don't want to put myself in the position where I'm in a monogamous relationship right now. I'm not dating just one person. 'Sex and the City' changed everything for me because those girls would sleep with so many people.
- Lindsay Lohan
"Oh?" Magnus said. "So you're just that friendly with everybody, is that it?
- Cassandra Clare
I'm not dating Balthazar. I'm pretend dating him. Which involves some not pretend hand-holding. And maybe some not pretend kissing. But it's all actually pretend, see?
I groaned. My explanations were making my head hurt already.
- Claudia Gray
It's just me and my 6-month-old puppy. I am not dating anyone.
- Bridget Hall
Not dating is a choice, not a failure.
- Laurell K Hamilton
My mom is going to kill me for talking about sleeping with people. But I don't want to put myself in the position where I'm in a monogamous relationship right now. I'm not dating just one person. 'Sex and the City' changed everything for me because those girls would sleep with so many people.
- Lindsay Lohan
Comments
Post a Comment