My dad was the baby. When he was born they were already successful. They sent him to business school - he probably would have loved to have been a poet or a writer or something, and he was very creative.
- Bob Balaban
Well, they just don't know anything else except that one form of their business, acting, and they don't really want to learn any other part of it, or they would. Directing and producing and putting a show together is very creative, for me.
- Jackie Cooper
Paul is a very creative artist but I'm more that thorough, meticulous, disciplined nut.
- Art Garfunkel
If there's one thing I've learned, it's that God is a very creative author, and He writes a different story for every person. No two lives or stories alike.
- Robin Jones Gunn
I'm a designer of more than clothes. I am a designer of a very creative concept.
- Tommy Hilfiger
I have come up with very creative ideas that really didn't work with the song I was currently composing.
- Ken Hill
I do think it's important, if you're going to be very creative, to be a seeker.
- Walter Isaacson
The uncreative mind can spot wrong answers, but it takes a very creative mind to spot wrong questions.
- Antony Jay
It occurred to me that every work of art is a synecdoche, there's no way around it. Every creative work that someone does can only represent an aspect of the whole of something. I can't think of an exception to that.
- Charlie Kaufman
We grew up in a very creative environment and were exposed to the arts at a very young age, so it's not a surprise that all of us are in some form of the arts.
- Spike Lee
Every creative story is different. And every creative story is the same. There was nothing. Now there is something. It's almost like magic.
- Jonah Lehrer
Reading is very creative - it's not just a passive thing. I write a story; it goes out into the world; somebody reads it and, by reading it, completes it.
- Margaret Mahy
Every creative person, and I think probably every other person, faces resistance when they are trying to create something good...The harder the resistance, the more important the task must be.
- Donald Miller
I don't think I'm particularly sexual, no more than anyone else, though I am very creative.
- Rhona Mitra
I've had so many interviews where the last question is, Are you gay? I had to find very creative ways to say that I was gay, but that I wasn't going to talk about it.
- Portia De Rossi
So I think it was to Bryan's credit that he was able to let go of some of those things because you create these scenes and you think you become creative, even I, acting things, you become very creatively taken by it.
- Brandon Routh
At the end of the day, I want to create collections that, although I am inspired by very creative women, I want my customer to walk away with a silhouette that she doesn't even know what collection it comes from. That it just lasts in her wardrobe and makes her feel strong and confident and hopefully happy.
- Rachel Roy
Perhaps you're not crazy, but you're very creative.
- Ellen Sussman
I have a very, very creative family.
- Gemma Ward
So every creative act strives to attain an absolute status; it longs to create a world of beauty to triumph over chaos and convert it to order.
- Rowan D Williams
- Bob Balaban
Well, they just don't know anything else except that one form of their business, acting, and they don't really want to learn any other part of it, or they would. Directing and producing and putting a show together is very creative, for me.
- Jackie Cooper
Paul is a very creative artist but I'm more that thorough, meticulous, disciplined nut.
- Art Garfunkel
If there's one thing I've learned, it's that God is a very creative author, and He writes a different story for every person. No two lives or stories alike.
- Robin Jones Gunn
I'm a designer of more than clothes. I am a designer of a very creative concept.
- Tommy Hilfiger
I have come up with very creative ideas that really didn't work with the song I was currently composing.
- Ken Hill
I do think it's important, if you're going to be very creative, to be a seeker.
- Walter Isaacson
The uncreative mind can spot wrong answers, but it takes a very creative mind to spot wrong questions.
- Antony Jay
It occurred to me that every work of art is a synecdoche, there's no way around it. Every creative work that someone does can only represent an aspect of the whole of something. I can't think of an exception to that.
- Charlie Kaufman
We grew up in a very creative environment and were exposed to the arts at a very young age, so it's not a surprise that all of us are in some form of the arts.
- Spike Lee
Every creative story is different. And every creative story is the same. There was nothing. Now there is something. It's almost like magic.
- Jonah Lehrer
Reading is very creative - it's not just a passive thing. I write a story; it goes out into the world; somebody reads it and, by reading it, completes it.
- Margaret Mahy
Every creative person, and I think probably every other person, faces resistance when they are trying to create something good...The harder the resistance, the more important the task must be.
- Donald Miller
I don't think I'm particularly sexual, no more than anyone else, though I am very creative.
- Rhona Mitra
I've had so many interviews where the last question is, Are you gay? I had to find very creative ways to say that I was gay, but that I wasn't going to talk about it.
- Portia De Rossi
So I think it was to Bryan's credit that he was able to let go of some of those things because you create these scenes and you think you become creative, even I, acting things, you become very creatively taken by it.
- Brandon Routh
At the end of the day, I want to create collections that, although I am inspired by very creative women, I want my customer to walk away with a silhouette that she doesn't even know what collection it comes from. That it just lasts in her wardrobe and makes her feel strong and confident and hopefully happy.
- Rachel Roy
Perhaps you're not crazy, but you're very creative.
- Ellen Sussman
I have a very, very creative family.
- Gemma Ward
So every creative act strives to attain an absolute status; it longs to create a world of beauty to triumph over chaos and convert it to order.
- Rowan D Williams
Comments
Post a Comment