Skip to main content

Golf Ball Quotes

It's good sportsmanship to not pick up lost golf balls while they are still rolling.
- Mark Twain

If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.
- Jack Lemmon

A golf course can be a very risky place in the early evening for those who aren't aware of the dangers. Who knows when a golf ball might come flying out of nowhere?
- Haruki Murakami

When I'm swinging well, nobody hits the golf ball any better than I do.
- David Duval

I carry a golf ball to put under my feet when they get tight, and a Thera-Band for general stretching.
- Jessica Ennis

One travels like a golf ball, hopping from green to green.
- John Gunther

Cyclists, I work with a number of cyclists. They are great athletes; they are great aerobic athletes. If you ask them to hit a baseball or golf ball, they can't do that.
- Eric Heiden

My doctor asked me how many golf balls I had hit in my career. I'm lying there in bed calculating somewhere between four and five million golf balls I had hit to do that on my body.
- Greg Norman

I can't hit a ball more than 200 yards. I have no butt. You need a butt if you're going to hit a golf ball.
- Dennis Quaid

Jenny can still suck a golf ball through a garden hose and she guns my cock like a champ since she misplaced her false teeth!
- Tara Sivec

There is no such thing as natural touch. Touch is something you create by hitting millions of golf balls.
- Lee Trevino

You're the only one in control over your golf ball. It's not like tennis: you're hitting a shot and somebody's hitting it back at you.
- Lee Westwood

As a kid, I might have been psycho, I guess, but I used to throw golf balls in the trees and try and somehow make par from them. I thought that was fun.
- Tiger Woods

You know, when I was a young boy I used to play baseball in my back yard or in the street with my brothers or the neighborhood kids. We used broken bats and plastic golf balls and played for hours and hours.
- Robin Yount

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bass Player Quotes

I always just wanted to be the singer or the bass player in the band. I'd love to have a band, where I was obviously the singer, but where it wasn't me, it wasn't my name. - Bryan Adams In jazz, you listen to what the bass player is doing and what the drummer is doing, what the pianist and the guitarist is doing, and then you play something that compliments that, so you are thinking simultaneously and thinking ahead. - David Amram I can understand why some of these drummers and bass players become cult figures with all of their equipment and the incredible amount of technique they have. But there's very little that I think satisfies you intellectually or emotionally. - Ken Burns Jack Bruce, as soon as I saw him, it changed me. I didn't even know what bass players did until I saw Cream. - Geezer Butler Bass players are always the intellectual kind, but nobody knows it. - Stanley Clarke There are a lot of people who can do it on the guitar and sing at the same t...

Fat Person Quotes

She was convinced that she was anorexic, because every time she looked in the mirror she did indeed see a fat person. - Terry Pratchett I sensed immediately that he'd once been overweight. He moved with a fat person's tiptoey apology. - Jennifer Egan I feel self-conscious calling my cat fat in front of a fat person, considering I'm skinny and inconsiderate. - Jarod Kintz I call myself a FFP: former fat person, and when you're an FFP, you will always see in yourself what people used to bully you for. - Kelly Osbourne Well you know, it's true that as a fat person I run a greater risk of heart disease, diabetes, and a number of other things. But guess what? The amount of that risk is almost infinitessimal! - Daniel Pinkwater