Skip to main content

Have A Sense Of Humor Quotes

Any man who has had the job I've had and didn't have a sense of humor wouldn't still be here.
- Harry S Truman

The thing about For Better or Worse is the only thing that made me an okay director for that is that I have a sense of humor, and it was supposed to be funny.
- Jason Alexander

It was hidden inside another book. One Valentine was unlikely to ever open." Magnus smiled crookedly. "Simple Recipes for Housewives. No one can say your mother didn't have a sense of humor.
- Cassandra Clare

You can't. He has it shielded. Besides, he's a god and can be a nasty one if you upset him. You try popping into any place where his beloved wife is and you'll get fried faster than chicken at KFC. He doesn't have a sense of humor when it comes to her. So wipe the frown off your face before you hurt her feelings and get gutted for it. (Phobos)
- Sherrilyn Kenyon

You've got to have a sense of humor to keep your sanity.
- Lance Bass

I'm not a traditional politician, and I have a sense of humor. I'll try to soften it and become boring, maybe even very boring, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to.
- Silvio Berlusconi

Men love it. They have a sense of humor, whereas a lot of women are threatened or just don't get it.
- Lara Flynn Boyle

There's something about Southern women that is so unique yet so universal. Strong southern women are allowed to be soft and feminine and have a sense of humor. But what I love about Southern women in particular is their universality.
- Connie Britton

You know Death will get you in the end, but if you are smart and have a sense of humor, you can thumb your nose at it for awhile
- Jimmy Buffett

I've met a lot of people who've lost their jobs and they still have a sense of humor.
- Louis C K

Women don't have a sense of humor. They don't need one. The Almighty made them as a permanent joke on men. From which one may logically deduce tha the Almighty is a female.
- Loretta Chase

Be strong, believe in freedom and in God, love yourself, understand your sexuality, have a sense of humor, masturbate, don't judge people by their religion, color or sexual habits, love life and your family.
- Madonna Ciccone

I'm not that bad," he said. "I'm rich, popular. I have a sense of humor. I'm good looking, and not to mention I have a really big
- J M Darhower

Rats have a sense of humor. Rats, in fact think the world is very funny. And they are right, dear reader. They are right.
- Kate Dicamillo

It is the ability to take a joke, not make one, that proves you have a sense of humor.
- Max Eastman

I wore goofy hats to school and did musical theater. Most people thought I was a dork. But if you have a sense of humor about it, no one can bring you down.
- Zac Efron

Henry Denton: You Brits really don't have a sense of humor do you?
Elsie: We do if something's funny, sir.
- Julian Fellowes

One doesn't have a sense of humor. It has you.
- Larry Gelbart

Keep your sense of humor, my friend; if you don't have a sense of humor it just isn't funny anymore.
- Wavy Gravy

A lot of stars don't have a sense of humor.
- Kathy Griffin

To be a philosopher, just reverse everything you have ever been told...and have a sense of humor doing it.
- Criss Jami

Have a sense of humor about life - you will need it. And be courteous.
- Peter Jennings

You have to have a sense of humor about life to get through it.
- Kesha

she doesn't really have a sense of humor. I think she'd like to have oneit's just that she doesn't quite understand what jokes are for.
- Sophie Kinsella

These days, all I ask of Fate is that the people she hurls into my life, whether they are evil or good, or morally bipolar, should be amusing to one degree or another...Most good people have a sense of humor. The problem is finding smile-inducing evil people, because the evil are mostly humorless.
- Dean Koontz

My legacy would be that you don't have to give up anything. You can be chic but have a sense of humor, you can be sexy but comfortable, you can be timeless but fresh.
- Michael Kors

People who know me , they know I have a sense of humor, I'm a bit of a joker, a bit of a clown really, and I would love someone to exploit that side of me and send me a romantic comedy.
- Gary Oldman

Congratulations, you have a sense of humor. And to those who didn't: Go stick your head in the mud.
- Jesse Ventura

We're all pros already. 1) We show up every day 2) We show up no matter what 3) We stay on the job all day 4) We are committed over the long haul 5) The stakes for us are high and real 6) We accept remuneration for our labor 7) We do not overidentify with our jobs 8 ) We master the technique of our jobs 9) We have a sense of humor about our jobs 10) We receive praise or blame in the real world
- Steven Pressfield

Those years on the golf course as a caddie, boy, those people were something. They were vulgar, some were alcoholics, racist, they were very difficult people to deal with. A lot of them didn't have a sense of humor.
- Martin Sheen

I believe that economists put decimal points in their forecasts to show they have a sense of humor.
- William Gilmore Simms

Even celebrities, most people have a sense of humor. Most of the people we meet who we've done on the show, like it.
- Matt Stone

If one tends to be a humorous person and you have a sense of humor the rest of your life then you can certainly lighten the load, I think, by bringing that to your trials and tribulations. It's easy to have a sense of humor when everything is going well.
- Alan Thicke

I think people are sexy when they have a sense of humor, when they are smart, when they have some sense of style, when they are kind, when they express their own opinions, when they are creative, when they have character.
- Suzanne Vega

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fat Person Quotes

She was convinced that she was anorexic, because every time she looked in the mirror she did indeed see a fat person. - Terry Pratchett I sensed immediately that he'd once been overweight. He moved with a fat person's tiptoey apology. - Jennifer Egan I feel self-conscious calling my cat fat in front of a fat person, considering I'm skinny and inconsiderate. - Jarod Kintz I call myself a FFP: former fat person, and when you're an FFP, you will always see in yourself what people used to bully you for. - Kelly Osbourne Well you know, it's true that as a fat person I run a greater risk of heart disease, diabetes, and a number of other things. But guess what? The amount of that risk is almost infinitessimal! - Daniel Pinkwater

Bass Player Quotes

I always just wanted to be the singer or the bass player in the band. I'd love to have a band, where I was obviously the singer, but where it wasn't me, it wasn't my name. - Bryan Adams In jazz, you listen to what the bass player is doing and what the drummer is doing, what the pianist and the guitarist is doing, and then you play something that compliments that, so you are thinking simultaneously and thinking ahead. - David Amram I can understand why some of these drummers and bass players become cult figures with all of their equipment and the incredible amount of technique they have. But there's very little that I think satisfies you intellectually or emotionally. - Ken Burns Jack Bruce, as soon as I saw him, it changed me. I didn't even know what bass players did until I saw Cream. - Geezer Butler Bass players are always the intellectual kind, but nobody knows it. - Stanley Clarke There are a lot of people who can do it on the guitar and sing at the same t...