It is great to be a blonde. With low expectations it's very easy to surprise people.
- Pamela Anderson
It's great being blonde - with such low expectations it's easy to impress.
- Pamela Anderson
It's great to be a blonde. With low expectations it's very easy to surprise people.
- Pamela Anderson
No one rises to low expectations
- Les Brown
I had very low expectations. Honestly, I think I had 11 rounds of golf the entire year in before this tournament, and I had hit balls maybe four or five times.
- Trent Dilfer
The secret to true happiness is a combination of low expectations and insensitivity.
- Olivia Goldsmith
I'm nothing but envious that you've been happily married for two years. Try hauling your cookies on a new blind date every Friday, only to have your, already extremely low, expectations dashed as you meet men who look like Quasimodo and have Homer Simpson's IQ.
- Jane Green
The secret to happiness is low expectations.
- Barry Schwartz
That is still the case in this country for too many students, the soft bigotry of low expectations. If you don't expect them to learn, if you don't expect them to succeed - then it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.
- Tavis Smiley
I still think in this country, and this might surprise you, the one thing that George Bush said as president that I do agree with, I love that phrase, 'the soft bigotry of low expectations.'
- Tavis Smiley
But in any case, I did poorly on the tests and so, in the first three years of school, I had teachers who thought I was stupid and when people think you're stupid, they have low expectations for you.
- Robert Sternberg
- Pamela Anderson
It's great being blonde - with such low expectations it's easy to impress.
- Pamela Anderson
It's great to be a blonde. With low expectations it's very easy to surprise people.
- Pamela Anderson
No one rises to low expectations
- Les Brown
I had very low expectations. Honestly, I think I had 11 rounds of golf the entire year in before this tournament, and I had hit balls maybe four or five times.
- Trent Dilfer
The secret to true happiness is a combination of low expectations and insensitivity.
- Olivia Goldsmith
I'm nothing but envious that you've been happily married for two years. Try hauling your cookies on a new blind date every Friday, only to have your, already extremely low, expectations dashed as you meet men who look like Quasimodo and have Homer Simpson's IQ.
- Jane Green
The secret to happiness is low expectations.
- Barry Schwartz
That is still the case in this country for too many students, the soft bigotry of low expectations. If you don't expect them to learn, if you don't expect them to succeed - then it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.
- Tavis Smiley
I still think in this country, and this might surprise you, the one thing that George Bush said as president that I do agree with, I love that phrase, 'the soft bigotry of low expectations.'
- Tavis Smiley
But in any case, I did poorly on the tests and so, in the first three years of school, I had teachers who thought I was stupid and when people think you're stupid, they have low expectations for you.
- Robert Sternberg
Comments
Post a Comment