I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.
- Edward Albee
I forgot," Isabelle muttered as the rest of them caught up to her. "Faeries have no sense of humor."
"Oh, I wouldn't say that," said Jace. "There's a pixie nightclub downtown called Hot Wings. Not," he added, "that I have ever been there.
- Cassandra Clare
I agree, Dad. I was just explaining to the woman why we don't look anything alike and why you would have been younger than me when I was born. It doesn't mean I don't love you 'cause you know I do. Make one snotty comment in anger when you're twelve years old going through puberty and getting grounded, and you pay for it for the rest of your life. Parents ain't got no sense of humor. (Omari)
- Sherrilyn Kenyon
He was through playing games. When it cam to Soteria he had no sense of humor what so ever. Anyone who threatened her ended their own life. For her, he'd do anything even end the world.
- Sherrilyn Kenyon
Once, when I remarked that she looked like a disoriented bandicoot, she leapt up from the piano bench and beat me within an inch of my life with a rolled-up piano sonata by Schubert. Ophelia has no sense of humor.
- Alan Bradley
If I had no sense of humor, I would long ago have committed suicide.
- Mahatma Gandhi
Everyone says that I have no sense of humor, then I construct a perfectly sound pun around a well-known psychological condition, and it is ignored.
- Eoin Colfer
Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives.
- Robert Collier
I think the scariest person in the world is the person with no sense of humor.
- Michael J Fox
Paris answered for him. "Last time he spread the flashing love, Reyes threw up all over his shirt. I never laughed so hard in my life. Lucien, though, has no sense of humor and vowed never to take us again."
"I'm surprised you didn't mention the part where you fainted," Lucien said wryly.
Strider chortled. "Oh, man. You fainted? What a baby!"
"Hey," Paris said, frowning at Lucien. "I told you I hit my head midflash."
Lucien
- Gena Showalter
In my experience, there are two things that no one will admit to: having no sense of humor and being susceptible to flattery.
- Margaret George
There are two insults no human being will endure: that he has no sense of humor, and that he has never known trouble.
- Sinclair Lewis
This is the silliest thing I've heard since the cat yoga craze a couple of years ago. I went right out and bought a cat yoga instruction book and tiny terry-cloth headband and renamed my girl cat 'Olive Neutered John,' which she didn't think was funny. Cats have no sense of humor.
- Celia Rivenbark
You've got no sense of humor.
I'm going to laugh really hard after I kick your ass.
- J D Robb
He said I was unequipped to meet life because I had no sense of humor.
- J D Salinger
Father said I have no sense of humor at all. He said I was unequipped to meet life because I have no sense of humor.
- J D Salinger
If one has no sense of humor, one is in trouble.
- Betty White
- Edward Albee
I forgot," Isabelle muttered as the rest of them caught up to her. "Faeries have no sense of humor."
"Oh, I wouldn't say that," said Jace. "There's a pixie nightclub downtown called Hot Wings. Not," he added, "that I have ever been there.
- Cassandra Clare
I agree, Dad. I was just explaining to the woman why we don't look anything alike and why you would have been younger than me when I was born. It doesn't mean I don't love you 'cause you know I do. Make one snotty comment in anger when you're twelve years old going through puberty and getting grounded, and you pay for it for the rest of your life. Parents ain't got no sense of humor. (Omari)
- Sherrilyn Kenyon
He was through playing games. When it cam to Soteria he had no sense of humor what so ever. Anyone who threatened her ended their own life. For her, he'd do anything even end the world.
- Sherrilyn Kenyon
Once, when I remarked that she looked like a disoriented bandicoot, she leapt up from the piano bench and beat me within an inch of my life with a rolled-up piano sonata by Schubert. Ophelia has no sense of humor.
- Alan Bradley
If I had no sense of humor, I would long ago have committed suicide.
- Mahatma Gandhi
Everyone says that I have no sense of humor, then I construct a perfectly sound pun around a well-known psychological condition, and it is ignored.
- Eoin Colfer
Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives.
- Robert Collier
I think the scariest person in the world is the person with no sense of humor.
- Michael J Fox
Paris answered for him. "Last time he spread the flashing love, Reyes threw up all over his shirt. I never laughed so hard in my life. Lucien, though, has no sense of humor and vowed never to take us again."
"I'm surprised you didn't mention the part where you fainted," Lucien said wryly.
Strider chortled. "Oh, man. You fainted? What a baby!"
"Hey," Paris said, frowning at Lucien. "I told you I hit my head midflash."
Lucien
- Gena Showalter
In my experience, there are two things that no one will admit to: having no sense of humor and being susceptible to flattery.
- Margaret George
There are two insults no human being will endure: that he has no sense of humor, and that he has never known trouble.
- Sinclair Lewis
This is the silliest thing I've heard since the cat yoga craze a couple of years ago. I went right out and bought a cat yoga instruction book and tiny terry-cloth headband and renamed my girl cat 'Olive Neutered John,' which she didn't think was funny. Cats have no sense of humor.
- Celia Rivenbark
You've got no sense of humor.
I'm going to laugh really hard after I kick your ass.
- J D Robb
He said I was unequipped to meet life because I had no sense of humor.
- J D Salinger
Father said I have no sense of humor at all. He said I was unequipped to meet life because I have no sense of humor.
- J D Salinger
If one has no sense of humor, one is in trouble.
- Betty White
Comments
Post a Comment