Skip to main content

Say Hello Quotes

When he was close enough, he kissed my earlobe and at the same time grabbed my cock, shook it twice, then let it go. He did the same to Callum and Zane. Was this how dragons welcomed each other? Damn. Sure beats a hand shake. Good thing I was naked. I think I would have reacted differently if Devlyn had unzipped my pants and began rummaging around in my underwear just to say hello.
- Mark Alders

Henry," said Charlotte, who seemed to have recovered from her shock, "if you set yourself on fire deliberately, I will institute divorce proceedings. Now sit down and eat your supper. And say hello to our guest.
- Cassandra Clare

Henry," said Charlotte, who appeared to have recovered from her shock, "if you set yourself on fire deliberately, I will institute divorce proceedings. Now sit down and eat your supper. And say hello to our guest.
- Cassandra Clare

They're always looking forward to going places they're just coming back from, or regretting doing things they haven't yet done. They say hello when they mean goodbye.
- Martin Amis

Number 134 was one of the best. Livia had dropped her cell phone and cursed quietly, but creatively: "Hairy-ass bitch." She'd felt Blake's watchful eyes on her and given him an embarrassed smile. Number 134 made Blake realize she was a real, live girl.
On that day he'd had hope. Maybe a girl flawed enough to curse would someday say hello out loud. To him.
- Debra Anastasia

Why would John bother using windows or doors like a normal person? Why would he bother to say hello? Just poof. Crunch. Bye.
- Meg Cabot

Do you want to hang out? At your place or something?" Hanging out with Jimmy Hailler will mean that I have to say hello to him every day. I'm not ready to say hello to him every day. Too much commitment. It's bad enough that I'm sharing chocolate brownies swith him. I shake my head. "Not today.
- Melina Marchetta

This is Red Barber speaking. Let me say hello to you all.
- Red Barber

The beginning of the shows are different. One time we'll say 'Hello, Denver'. Another time we'll say 'Hello, Memphis'. It's always different.
- Lance Bass

Why are you standing here, Charlie Brown?"
"I'm waiting for that little red-haired girl to walk by... I'm going to say hello to her and ask her how she's enjoying her summer vacation, and just sort of talk to her... You know..."
"You'll never do it, Charlie Brown... You'll panic..."
"Besides that, she's already walked by!
- Charles M Schulz

What did it mean to be called "lord"? I'll assume you've never had the honor, since I doubt any of you happen to be British royalty. (And, if by chance you are, then let me say, "Hello, Your Majesty! Welcome to my stupid book. Can I borrow some cash?")
- Brandon Sanderson

But I'd rather help than watch. I'd rather have a heart than a mind. I'd rather expose too much than too little. I'd rather say hello to strangers than be afraid of them. I would rather know all this about myself than have more money than I need. I'd rather have something to love than a way to impress you.
- Po Bronson

Not everything is about money. You didn't even say, hello. You are not your sad little wallet.
- Chuck Palahniuk

And there, shimmering in the Mist right next to us, was the last person I wanted to see: Mr. D, wearing his leopard-skin jogging suit and rummaging through the refrigerator. He looked up lazily. "Do you mind?"
Where's Chiron!" I shouted.
How rude." Mr. D took a swig from a jug of grape juice. "Is that how you say hello?"
Hello," I amended. "We're about to die! Where's Chiron?
- Rick Riordan

Mr. D, wearing his leopard-skin jogging suit and rummaging through the refrigerator.
He looked up lazily. "Do you mind?"
Where's Chiron!" I shouted.
How rude." Mr. D took a swig from a jug of grape juice. "Is that how you say hello?"
Hello," I amended. "We're about to die! Where's Chiron?
- Rick Riordan

I met Elvis first in Las Vegas. I think I was appearing with Tom Jones and he came backstage to say hello to Tom or we went to his dressing room to say hello.
- Norm Crosby

I get a little jealous of these actor boys. They walk into a club, and in two seconds flat there are swarms of girls who are wanting so badly to touch them or just say hello. That's not the case with me, or any other girl I know.
- Claire Danes

The last thing I'd learn, well into my career, was how to get on, how to say hello, how to get in with the audience.
- Phyllis Diller

As a kid I would be put to bed when my parents had guests and because I was such a show-off I would go to my mum's room, put on her nightdress and Jackie Onassis shawl, run downstairs, go outside, ring the doorbell and pretend to be one of the guests. I'd say, 'Hello, I'm Mrs. So-and-So.'
- Rupert Everett

Yes. THANK YOU. And say hello to Judas Iscariot.
- Suzanne Finnamore

everyone that day, and in the months that followed, that Patty's greatest warming influence was on Walter himself. Now, instead of speeding by his neighbors in his angry Prius, he stopped to lower his window and say hello. On weekends, he brought Patty over to the patch of clear ice that the neighborhood kids maintained
- Jonathan Franzen

Though the man above might say hello, expect no love from the beast below
- Steven Moffat

He had written to her just before he sailed for America. The Queen's Pride was his ship, and he loved her. (That was the way his sentences always went: It is raining today and I love you. My cold is better and I love you. Say hello to Horse and I love you. Like that.)
- William Goldman

The Queen's Pride was his ship, and he loved her. (That was the way his sentences always went: It is raining today and I love you. My cold is better and I love you. Say hello to Horse and I love you. Like that.)
- William Goldman

I like America anyway. In Japan we are much more formal. If two friends are separated for a long time and they meet they bow and bow and bow. They keep bowing without exchanging a word. Here they slap each other on the back and say: Hello, old man, how goes everything.
- Sessue Hayakawa

She had me from Hello," I say to Zizzy.
"What's wrong with you dude? She never said Hell. She always welcomes us with blood dripping fangs and a horde of corpses surrounding her." Zizzy protests.
"Monsters have their own way to say Hello, moron. They just need someone to get it, that this is actually hello.
- Cameron Jace

Howl backed into the door to shut it and leaned there in a tragic attitude. "Look at you all!" he said. "Ruin stares me in the face. I slave all day for you. And not one of you, even Calcifer, can spare time to say hello!"
Calcifer said, "I never do say hello."
"Is something wrong?" asked Sophie.
"That's better," Howl said. "Some of you are pretending to notice me at last. Yes, something is wrong.
- Diana Wynne Jones

It was Father's Day today. I should probably call all three of mine and say Hello, and thanks for possibly pumping my mom with the winning batch of semen.
- Jarod Kintz

You should never have to say hello or goodbye. Even at work sometimes, and I know this is very unpopular, is that if I'm going to work every single day, I don't think you should have to hug people hello every single day when you come to work. I saw you Monday!
- Mindy Kaling

Hey there, Lissa Daniels," he said. He raised his Coke. "Would you like to say hello to your distant cousin, Jack?
- Kody Keplinger

But she wished she had had the guts to go up to him and say hello. Or possibly break his legs, she wasn't sure which.
- Stieg Larsson

Men who just call to say hello generally have ulterior motives.
- Stieg Larsson

I cannot think of a better way to spread the faith. No thundering from a pulpit, no condemnation from bad churches, no peer pressure, just a book of scripture quietly waiting to say hello, as gentle and powerful as a little girl's kiss on your cheek.
- Yann Martel

My fear is that I go up to the girl of my dreams and say 'I'm sorry, but I've got to say hello to you,' and she slides the stool back and gets up and walks away, saying, 'Not for me, Bub. I don't want anything to do with you.'
- John Mayer

When sorrow comes, they come not single spies, but in battalions. I've allies in heaven, Jack, i've commrades in hell...say hello for me..
- James O Barr

As you stopped to say hello, oh, you wished me well, you couldn't tell that I'd been crying over you.
- Roy Orbison

You ever wake up in the morning and kiss the mirror and say "HELLO BEAUTIFUL" if not you have the wrong connection with your reflection.
- Stanley Victor Paskavich

Sometimes just when I say hello the right way, I'm like, Whoa, I'm so cool.
- Robert Pattinson

You don't say hello to Mr. DeNiro? Show the respect, will ya?
- Joe Pesci

So is this a habit of yours, leaving your bag behind in order te strike up a conversation?" He grinned and nodded at the bench where I had been sitting. Lying beneath it was my book bag. "Wouldn't it be easier to just walk up to a guy and say hello?
- Amy Plum

He die one day, and then he go above of my head to live with your father."
He weared the long hair, and after he died, the first day he come back here for to say hello to the peoples."
He nice, the Jesus.
- David Sedaris

Those times you caught them out and showed them up -- they learned how stupid they are. But now you'll never hear the little song of their purring throats, and you'll never know what they think, when you say hello.
- William Stafford

I think I fall into the category of the hopeless romantic, and I think youdo too, because you're here...The tricky thing about us, the hopeless romantic, is when we fall in love with someone, when we say helloand it's magicalwe never imagine that hello can turn into a goodbye. And when we kiss someoneand it's magicalwe never ever imagine that it can turn into a last kiss.
- Taylor Swift

How do you say hello to someone when you 've just found out that you
love him?
- Jessica Verday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fat Person Quotes

She was convinced that she was anorexic, because every time she looked in the mirror she did indeed see a fat person. - Terry Pratchett I sensed immediately that he'd once been overweight. He moved with a fat person's tiptoey apology. - Jennifer Egan I feel self-conscious calling my cat fat in front of a fat person, considering I'm skinny and inconsiderate. - Jarod Kintz I call myself a FFP: former fat person, and when you're an FFP, you will always see in yourself what people used to bully you for. - Kelly Osbourne Well you know, it's true that as a fat person I run a greater risk of heart disease, diabetes, and a number of other things. But guess what? The amount of that risk is almost infinitessimal! - Daniel Pinkwater

Bass Player Quotes

I always just wanted to be the singer or the bass player in the band. I'd love to have a band, where I was obviously the singer, but where it wasn't me, it wasn't my name. - Bryan Adams In jazz, you listen to what the bass player is doing and what the drummer is doing, what the pianist and the guitarist is doing, and then you play something that compliments that, so you are thinking simultaneously and thinking ahead. - David Amram I can understand why some of these drummers and bass players become cult figures with all of their equipment and the incredible amount of technique they have. But there's very little that I think satisfies you intellectually or emotionally. - Ken Burns Jack Bruce, as soon as I saw him, it changed me. I didn't even know what bass players did until I saw Cream. - Geezer Butler Bass players are always the intellectual kind, but nobody knows it. - Stanley Clarke There are a lot of people who can do it on the guitar and sing at the same t...