I don't think Christmas is necessarily about things. It's about being good to one another, it's about the Christian ethic, it's about kindness.
- Carrie Fisher
We have to be active about kindness and about peace. I've always fantasized that it would be great if there was a Department of Peace.
- Dave Matthews
You lose a certain type of innocence when you experience this type of kindness. You lose your right to be a jaded cynic. You can no longer go back through the looking glass and pretend not to know what you know about kindness.
- Rob Sheffield
- Carrie Fisher
We have to be active about kindness and about peace. I've always fantasized that it would be great if there was a Department of Peace.
- Dave Matthews
You lose a certain type of innocence when you experience this type of kindness. You lose your right to be a jaded cynic. You can no longer go back through the looking glass and pretend not to know what you know about kindness.
- Rob Sheffield
Comments
Post a Comment