Also, I use facial masks diligently. I use at least two a day - one for moisturizing and one for whitening. I think I go through at least 600 sheets of facial masks every year.
- Fan Binbing
His eyes were so blue, and his teeth so yellow, that the overall impression was that his face was green. And it was, as he was wearing a guacamole facial mask.
- Jarod Kintz
I'd say if you're using an avocado facial mask before you go to sleep, don't complain when I want to bring tortilla chips to bed.
- Jarod Kintz
- Fan Binbing
His eyes were so blue, and his teeth so yellow, that the overall impression was that his face was green. And it was, as he was wearing a guacamole facial mask.
- Jarod Kintz
I'd say if you're using an avocado facial mask before you go to sleep, don't complain when I want to bring tortilla chips to bed.
- Jarod Kintz
Comments
Post a Comment