I felt that a number of people might have questioned my loyalty, but I continue to be a patriotic American.
- Kareem Abduljabbar
I used to advertise my loyalty and I don't believe there is a single person I loved that I didn't eventually betray.
- Albert Camus
If a man asks me for my loyalty...I will give him my honesty.
If a man asks me for my honesty...I will give him my loyalty!
- John Boyd
But, finally, I had to open my eyes. I had to stop keeping secrets. The truth, thankfully, is insistent. What I saw then made action necessary. I had to see people for who they were. I had to understand why I made the choices I did. Why I had given them my loyalty. I had to make changed. I had to stop allowing love to be dangerous. I had to learn how to protect myself. But first... I had to look
- Deb Caletti
My honor is my loyalty.
- Heinrich Himmler
As I assume my responsibilities as your representative, I wish to assure you of my loyalty and devotions, as well of my determination to serve you and the people of Canada to the utmost of my abilities.
- Romeo Leblanc
A person who deserves my loyalty receives it.
- Joyce Maynard
All the lines that held me to my life were sliced apart in swift cuts, like clipping the strings of a bunch of balloons. Everything that made me who I was - my love for the dead girl upstairs, my love for my father, my loyalty to my new pack, the love for my other brothers, my hatred for my enemies, my home, my name, my self - disconnected from me in that second - snip, snip, snip - and floated up into space.
- Stephenie Meyer
If anybody doubts my loyalty to my country, I'll punch him in the nose, and I don't care how old he is.
- William Wyler
The one thing that could never die or be buried was my loyalty to Cameron for everything he'd done for me and what we'd been through together, even if that loyalty was a ghost.
- Sara Zarr
- Kareem Abduljabbar
I used to advertise my loyalty and I don't believe there is a single person I loved that I didn't eventually betray.
- Albert Camus
If a man asks me for my loyalty...I will give him my honesty.
If a man asks me for my honesty...I will give him my loyalty!
- John Boyd
But, finally, I had to open my eyes. I had to stop keeping secrets. The truth, thankfully, is insistent. What I saw then made action necessary. I had to see people for who they were. I had to understand why I made the choices I did. Why I had given them my loyalty. I had to make changed. I had to stop allowing love to be dangerous. I had to learn how to protect myself. But first... I had to look
- Deb Caletti
My honor is my loyalty.
- Heinrich Himmler
As I assume my responsibilities as your representative, I wish to assure you of my loyalty and devotions, as well of my determination to serve you and the people of Canada to the utmost of my abilities.
- Romeo Leblanc
A person who deserves my loyalty receives it.
- Joyce Maynard
All the lines that held me to my life were sliced apart in swift cuts, like clipping the strings of a bunch of balloons. Everything that made me who I was - my love for the dead girl upstairs, my love for my father, my loyalty to my new pack, the love for my other brothers, my hatred for my enemies, my home, my name, my self - disconnected from me in that second - snip, snip, snip - and floated up into space.
- Stephenie Meyer
If anybody doubts my loyalty to my country, I'll punch him in the nose, and I don't care how old he is.
- William Wyler
The one thing that could never die or be buried was my loyalty to Cameron for everything he'd done for me and what we'd been through together, even if that loyalty was a ghost.
- Sara Zarr
Comments
Post a Comment