Skip to main content

No Regret Quotes

you might want to decide fast. We live in a dangerous world. If you see a chance to be happy, you have to fight for it, so later you have no regrets.
- Ilona Andrews

There are no regrets in life, just lessons.
- Jennifer Aniston

I have no regrets because I did everything by the book.
- Alexis Arguello

I try to live my life where I end up at a point where I have no regrets. So I try to choose the road that I have the most passion on because then you can never really blame yourself for making the wrong choices. You can always say you're following your passion.
- Darren Aronofsky

His submissive death was the surest proof that he wholly believed the faith he had lived. He had no regrets or misgivings. "One world at a time," he said to Channing, who was speculating on the hereafter. When someone else inquired whether he had made his peace with God, he answered, "We have never quarreled.
- Brooks Atkinson

At the end of the day, let there be no excuses, no explanations, no regrets.
- Steve Maraboli

I have no regrets about my life.
- Jane Badler

The only victories which leave no regret are those which are gained over ignorance.
- Napoleon Bonaparte

Yet if I was asked to do this again - in fact, if I was ever asked to repeat any of my experiences - I'd have to say, fuck it, bring them on. I've no regrets.
This is what it means to be alive.
- John Barrowman

I have no regrets. I wouldn't have lived my life the way I did if I was going to worry about what people were going to say.
- Ingrid Bergman

Life is a lot more fragile than we think. So you should treat others in a way that leaves no regrets. Fairly, and if possible, sincerely.
- Haruki Murakami

People die all the time. Life is a lot more fragile than we think. So you should treat others in a way that leaves no regrets. Fairly, and if possible, sincerely. It's too easy not to make the effort, then weep and wring your hands after the person dies.
- Haruki Murakami

I had a great tennis career. I have no regrets. But to find peace with yourself, and to finally be with your family - I'm probably the happiest guy in the world.
- Bjorn Borg

Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true.
- Robert Brault

And I had no regrets about the way I turned out. Regrets about the journey, maybe, but not about the destination.
- Nicholas Sparks

I knew my father had done the best he could, and I had no regrets about the way I'd turned out. Regrets about journey, maybe, but not the destination.
- Nicholas Sparks

For a moment, I wondered how different my life would have been had they been my parents, but I shook the thought away. I knew my father had done the best he could, and I had no regrets about the way I'd turned out. Regrets about the journey, maybe, but not the destination. Because however it had happened, I'd somehow ended up eating shrimp in a dingy downtown shack with a girl that I already knew I'd never forget.
- Nicholas Sparks

The Jews deserved to die. I have no regrets. If I had the chance I would do it again.
- Alois Brunner

What every girl dreams of when she's dumped is - that the guy will someday feel regrest and come back and tell her all about it. And the beauty of it is you have no regrets whatsoever.
- Emily Giffin

Despite the fact that I have no regrets about how things turned out in my life, I still can't help wanting to understand my intense relationship with Leo, as well as that turbulent time between adolescence and adulthood when everything feels raw and invigorating and scary-and why those feelings are all coming back to me now.
- Emily Giffin

The truth is, I'm proud of the life I've lived so far, and though I've made my share of mistakes, I have no regrets.
- Carly Fiorina

I have no regrets. I've got my health.
- Naomi Campbell

Before the war, a white man named Jonathan Edwards came to Stockbridge to teach my people about sin, but I doubt very much he could see sin in this. You defended yourself against a man who would otherwise have killed you and your friends. Perhaps you feel no regret because your spirit knows you did what was right.
- Pamela Clare

I have no regrets. Not a single one.
- Kyle Shewfelt

One of the characteristics of the dream is that nothing surprises us in it. With no regret, we agree to live in it with strangers, completely cut off from our habits and friends.
- Jean Cocteau

Looking back, of course, it was irresponsible, mad, forlorn, idiotic, but if you don't take chances then you'll never have a winning hand, and I've no regrets.
- Bernard Cornwell

To be all in, no regrets, no turning back, no matter the consequences. It felt a lot like freedom.
- Shelly Crane

I've lived out my melancholy youth. I don't give a fuck anymore what's behind me, or what's ahead of me. I'm healthy. Incurably healthy. No sorrows, no regrets. No past, no future. The present is enough for me. Day by day. Today!
- Henry Miller

America was never innocent. We popped our cherry on the boat over and looked back with no regrets. You can't ascribe our fall from grace to any single event or set of circumstances. You can't lose what you lacked at conception.
- James Ellroy

I have no regrets.
- Marat Safin

How did I become this monster...this creature that feasts on the blood of innocents? I stare at my bloodstained dress and feel nothing but hatred for what I have done. To know how callously I killed before and felt no regret, now pains me. I killed before with no remorse. But tonight...tonight, what I have done is unbearable.
- Rhiannon Frater

Then kiss me, Claire," he whispered, "And know that you are more to me than life, and I have no regret.
- Diana Gabaldon

I have to say that I have no regrets about my decision to become a priest or about the major directions my ministry has taken me... I have been and am happy as a priest, and I have never been lonely... I could have used a bit more solitude.
- Andrew Greeley

Accept everything about yourself - I mean everything, You are you and that is the beginning and the end - no apologies, no regrets.
- Henry A Kissinger

The first law of nature is self-preservation. Cut off that which may harm you. But if it is worth preserving, and is meaningful, nourish it and have no regrets. Ultimately, this is true living and love of self...from within.
- T F Hodge

Out of love,
No regrets--
Though the goodness
Be wasted forever.
Out of love,
No regrets--
Though the return
Be never.
- Langston Hughes

I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all.
- William Hung

I have no regrets at all.
- William Hung

I've never been one to mourn the passing of what could have been a promising relationship. When Jeff Knave broke my heart in the ninth grade, I decided then and there that if a guy couldn't see that I was something special, I'd say good-bye with no regrets. Not that I think I'm more special than anyone else, mind you. But if a thing is not meant to be, I figure it's just not part of God's infinite plan.
- Angela Elwell Hunt

One of my mottos not only just in skating but in life in general and I try to enforce it as well, is like no regrets and just like going for it.
- Kristi Yamaguchi

There's a difference between thinking you can't be wrong and having no regrets. Wrongness is what occurs prior to empiricism, in hindsight a counterpart of revelation, and revelation is nothing to regret.
- Criss Jami

I have no regrets. I don't believe in looking back. What I am proudest of? Working really hard... and achieving as much as I could.
- Elena Kagan

There's no regret. You can't regret. I mean, I've felt regret but I've also refused to allow regret to sow a seed and live in me because I don't believe it. You feel it, it's like guilt, it's like jealousy, it's like all those horrible things. You've just got to snip them and get them out, because they're no good.
- Jude Law

I have no regrets about my career or retiring. Not once have I thought 'Gosh, I wish I was back on the court.
- Rebecca Lobo

I loved doing 'Pennies from Heaven.' Because you have to understand that I'd been doing comedy for 15 to 20 years, and suddenly along came the opportunity to do this beautiful film. It was so emotional to me. I loved it. I don't think it was a good career move, but I have no regrets about doing it.
- Steve Martin

I was the guy who was constantly speaking out against the Vietnam War. I have no regrets about that.
- George Mcgovern

I have no regrets in my life. I think that everything happens to you for a reason. The hard times that you go through build character, making you a much stronger person.
- Rita Mero

I couldn't help but think of my mother's most life-altering mistake. Silly and romantic, getting married fresh out of high school to a man she barely knew, then producing me a year later. She'd always promised me that she had no regrets, that I was the best gift hr life had ever given her.
- Stephenie Meyer

It feels good to know that if I died tomorrow I would have absolutely no regrets about things I wanted to do in life but did not try.
- Karen E Quinones Miller

I've no regrets. You take responsibility for your actions.
- Ron Moody

She shook her head from side to side, resigned to her rebellious brain. Why was there nothing it refused? No misery, no regret, no hateful picture too rotten to accept? Like a greedy child it snatched up everything. Just once, could it say, No thank you? I just ate and can't hold another bite? I am full
- Toni Morrison

We have all become wayfarers and travellers marching on and on....Yet,for those who can adapt themselves to this continuous journeying,there is no regret and they would not have it otherwise.A reture to the dull uneventful past is unthinkable.
- Jawaharlal Nehru

I gave everything in my career so I have no regrets at all.
- Michel Patini

Looking back on my life, I sigh. The caprice of youth goes with the wind, I've no regrets.
- Roman Payne

I have absolutely no regret about my vote against this war. The same questions remain. The cost in human lives, the cost to our budget, probably 100 billion. We could have probably brought down that statue for a lot less.
- Nancy Pelosi

The connection he felt with her at that moment was mind-boggling. "No regrets," he whispered.
It was more of a statement than a question but she responded with a smile, shook her head and repeated the two words he'd just spoken with as much conviction as he felt. "No regrets."
- Elizabeth Reyes

For my own part, I abandon the ethics of duty to the Hegelian critique with no regrets; it would appear to me, indeed, to have been correctly characterized by Hegel as an abstract thought, as a thought of understanding.
- Paul Ricoeur

Powerful people have no regrets.
- Gregory David Roberts

It was a wonderful experience to play in the NFL, and I have no regrets. I truly will miss playing for the Lions. I consider the Lions' players, coaches, staff, management and fans my family. I leave on good terms with everyone in the organization.
- Barry Sanders

I feel that I've worked with a lot of interesting people, and I have no regrets. I'm just curious about what I might have done if I'd had people in my life then who did explain what the publicity game was.
- Annabella Sciorra

I have no regrets.
- Leon Spinks

I have no regrets about launching Salon. For the life of me, I can't imagine doing anything else.
- David Talbot

To each their own. One must live each day so that there are no regrets.
- Arina Tanemura

Had we not pursued the hydrogen bomb, there is a very real threat that we would now all be speaking Russian. I have no regrets.
- Edward Teller

I question the moral integrity of anyone who says they have no regrets.
- Michel Templet

Right from the first, I could see a calmness in you - that sort of inner tranquility that they write about in books, but that almost no one seems to possess. I was wondering to myself: How does she do that? And I figured it could only come from having no regrets - from having made choices with.... such poise and purpose.
- Amor Towles

I'm not gonna try to defend, or undo what's been done. All I could say about whatever's been done, it's been done, and it's water under the bridge. I have no regrets of my life.
- Ike Turner

Walt Disney got away with portraying me in the light that they were portraying me in. I have always been a fighter, so... But I have no regrets, man. It's just like God brought me through the drugs, I know he'll bring me through this.
- Ike Turner

I found myself suddenly jealous of the time when things were simple, when days centered on creek walks and tetherball, and your biggest worry was whether you'd have riding or sailing. There were no boys, there were no secrets or rumors, and there were no regrets. Not even fear of regret. There was just a best friend and endless hours to fill with Pixy Stix and laughing so hard you couldn't breathe.
- Kathryn Williams

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eye Contact Quotes

If you must eat a banana in public, never make eye contact. - Darynda Jones I hope the two of you will descend from your love bubble long enough to learn something today," he sniped cuttingly and the other kids snickered. Embarrassed, I ducked my head to avoid eye contact with them. "It's all right, sir," Xavier replied. "The bubble's been engineered to allow us to learn from within it. - Alexandra Adornetto The trick is not to make eye contact. They don't charge if you don't make eye contact. - Sarah Addison Allen I'm Emma. I'm here to make you see the meaning of your life. Her exalted words were totally conquered by her dragging tone and lack of eye contact. - Debra Anastasia I glanced at Derek. The boy wonder didn't melt into a pile of goo, although his gaze was glued to Rowena's chest. Avoiding eye contact. Good strategy. - Ilona Andrews So just look mean and don't make eye contact with anyone. (Syn) Gee, hon, you take m

I Did It My Way Quotes

And now, the end is near, And so I face the final curtain. My friend, I'll say it clear, I'll state my case, of which I'm certain. I've lived a life that's full. I've traveled each and every highway; And more, much more than this, I did it my way. - Frank Sinatra You've got to know your limitations. I don't know what your limitations are. I found out what mine were when I was twelve. I found out that there weren't too many limitations, if I did it my way. - Johnny Cash Every comedian dreams of hosting 'The Tonight Show' and, for seven months, I got to. I did it my way, with people I love, and I do not regret a second. - Conan Obrien It doesn't matter that I didn't win a trophy because I did it my way and I lived the dream. - Alan Shearer

Into The Wild Quotes

You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you'll discover will be wonderful. What you'll discover is yourself. - Alan Alda The creative is the place where no one else has ever been. You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. - Alan Alda And I'm going to tell the truth: I didn't like that Sean Penn movie Into the Wild so much. Yes! I know it was critically acclaimed. I know it won all these awards! It's very sad that a boy is dead and all. But I thought the movie Enchanted, with the singing princess and the chipmunk and the people dancing in Central Park, was cuter. So there! - Meg Cabot Communing with God is communing with our own hearts, our own best selves, not with something foreign and accidental. Saints and devotees have gone into the wilderness to find God; of course they took God with them, and the silence and detachment enabled them to hear the still, small