They appear somewhat unreliable," he murmured.
"Unreliable? Nonsense, Superior! Out of luck is all, and we both know how that goes, no? Why, there's not a man of them I wouldn't trust my mother to."
"Are you sure?"
"She's been dead these twenty years. What harm could they do her now?
- Joe Abercrombie
Why hell yes, Joe Bob! A cripple can always get himself a wooden leg, or a glass eye, or a metal hook for a hand, or any of that mess -- but there ain't no known substitute for a big dick. I guess you is out of luck!
- Larry Mcmurtry
My kingdom for a gun. (Geary)
You don't have a kingdom. (Brian)
And I don't have a gun- looks like I'm shit out of luck all the way around, huh? (Geary)
- Sherrilyn Kenyon
Things happen to you out of luck, and if you get to stick around it's because you're talented.
- Whoopi Goldberg
But I got drafted out of high school, and my mother wasn't having it. She was like, you're not about to think that you can just play ball, because if you get hurt, you're going to be out of luck.
- Shemar Moore
But we're not humanity, we're just one culture - one culture out of hundreds of thousands that have lived their vision on this planet and sung their song. If it were humanity that needed changing, then we'd be out of luck. But it isn't humanity that needs changing, it's just...us.
- Daniel Quinn
I know what I want, Reed, and if you can't give it to me...you're shit out of luck. After what I've been through, I don't care what you think you can do to me.
- C J Roberts
There are two types of poor people, those who are poor together and those who are poor alone. The first are the true poor, the others are rich people out of luck.
- Jeanpaul Sartre
It was depressing, very depressing. I worried about how I would make a living. I didn't want to stay on the farm. It didn't offer the challenge I wanted and yet, without a college education, I felt that I was really out of luck.
- Clyde Tombaugh
Neeva looked at the puddle of Christ's tears on the floor. When the power of Jesus fails you, then you know you truly are shit out of luck
- Guillermo Del Toro
"Unreliable? Nonsense, Superior! Out of luck is all, and we both know how that goes, no? Why, there's not a man of them I wouldn't trust my mother to."
"Are you sure?"
"She's been dead these twenty years. What harm could they do her now?
- Joe Abercrombie
Why hell yes, Joe Bob! A cripple can always get himself a wooden leg, or a glass eye, or a metal hook for a hand, or any of that mess -- but there ain't no known substitute for a big dick. I guess you is out of luck!
- Larry Mcmurtry
My kingdom for a gun. (Geary)
You don't have a kingdom. (Brian)
And I don't have a gun- looks like I'm shit out of luck all the way around, huh? (Geary)
- Sherrilyn Kenyon
Things happen to you out of luck, and if you get to stick around it's because you're talented.
- Whoopi Goldberg
But I got drafted out of high school, and my mother wasn't having it. She was like, you're not about to think that you can just play ball, because if you get hurt, you're going to be out of luck.
- Shemar Moore
But we're not humanity, we're just one culture - one culture out of hundreds of thousands that have lived their vision on this planet and sung their song. If it were humanity that needed changing, then we'd be out of luck. But it isn't humanity that needs changing, it's just...us.
- Daniel Quinn
I know what I want, Reed, and if you can't give it to me...you're shit out of luck. After what I've been through, I don't care what you think you can do to me.
- C J Roberts
There are two types of poor people, those who are poor together and those who are poor alone. The first are the true poor, the others are rich people out of luck.
- Jeanpaul Sartre
It was depressing, very depressing. I worried about how I would make a living. I didn't want to stay on the farm. It didn't offer the challenge I wanted and yet, without a college education, I felt that I was really out of luck.
- Clyde Tombaugh
Neeva looked at the puddle of Christ's tears on the floor. When the power of Jesus fails you, then you know you truly are shit out of luck
- Guillermo Del Toro
Comments
Post a Comment