Then you're going to stay in that net until eternity comes to pass. (Sin)
Well, that's really intelligent, isn't it? What are you going to do? Put drinks on me or just use me as a conversation piece whenever friends come over? And let's not even think about what's going to happen when I need to use the restroom, shall we? I hope you have a standing order at Sofa Express. (Kat)
- Sherrilyn Kenyon
Under democracy one party always devotes it's chief energies to prove that the other party is unfit to rule-- and both commonly succeed, and are right. the United States has never developed an aristocracy really disinterested or an intelligentsia really intelligent.It's history is simply a record of vacillations between two gangs of frauds.
- H L Mencken
Sarah is very strong. She's really intelligent and she's very physically capable. I like to put that into my own life as well.
- Yvonne Strahovski
Well, that's really intelligent, isn't it? What are you going to do? Put drinks on me or just use me as a conversation piece whenever friends come over? And let's not even think about what's going to happen when I need to use the restroom, shall we? I hope you have a standing order at Sofa Express. (Kat)
- Sherrilyn Kenyon
Under democracy one party always devotes it's chief energies to prove that the other party is unfit to rule-- and both commonly succeed, and are right. the United States has never developed an aristocracy really disinterested or an intelligentsia really intelligent.It's history is simply a record of vacillations between two gangs of frauds.
- H L Mencken
Sarah is very strong. She's really intelligent and she's very physically capable. I like to put that into my own life as well.
- Yvonne Strahovski