They walked through the rainy dark like gaunt ghosts, and Garraty didn't like to look at them. They were the walking dead.
- Stephen King
I am so in love with you," I told him.
He smiled graciously and pressed his nose and cheek to mine with a hand on my jaw.
"I'm so in love with you."
"I know," I said happily and smiled through the rain on my cheeks.
- Shelly Crane
The soldiers stomp stomp stomp through the rain, crushing leaves and fallen snow under their feet. Their hands are wrapped in gloves wrapped around guns that could put a bullet through a million possibilities.
- Tahereh Mafi
A yellow fog swirls past the window-pane
As night descends upon the fabled street:
A lonely hansom splashes through the rain,
And ghostly gas lamps fail at twenty feet.
Here though the world explode, these two survive,
And it is always eighteen ninety-five.
- Vincent Starrett
I believe in running through the rain and crashing into the person you love and having your lips bleed on each other.
- Billy Bob Thornton
- Stephen King
I am so in love with you," I told him.
He smiled graciously and pressed his nose and cheek to mine with a hand on my jaw.
"I'm so in love with you."
"I know," I said happily and smiled through the rain on my cheeks.
- Shelly Crane
The soldiers stomp stomp stomp through the rain, crushing leaves and fallen snow under their feet. Their hands are wrapped in gloves wrapped around guns that could put a bullet through a million possibilities.
- Tahereh Mafi
A yellow fog swirls past the window-pane
As night descends upon the fabled street:
A lonely hansom splashes through the rain,
And ghostly gas lamps fail at twenty feet.
Here though the world explode, these two survive,
And it is always eighteen ninety-five.
- Vincent Starrett
I believe in running through the rain and crashing into the person you love and having your lips bleed on each other.
- Billy Bob Thornton
Comments
Post a Comment