A life of reaction is a life of slavery, intellectually and spiritually. One must fight for a life of action, not reaction.
- Rita Mae Brown
Gender consciousness has become involved in almost every intellectual field: history, literature, science, anthropology. There's been an extraordinary advance.
- Clifford Geertz
The course of every intellectual, if he pursues his journey long and unflinchingly enough, ends in the obvious, from which the non-intellectuals have never stirred.
- Aldous Huxley
I was very intellectually oriented, very early on.
- Donald Johanson
Steve Martin is one of the most intelligent, well-read human beings that I've ever come across. He is equally as funny off screen as he is on. But he also has a very intellectual side, and he's a really nice human being. We actually become good friends.
- Anthony Lapaglia
Yeah, the New York Times is very intellectual and very, very prestigious, but it doesn't reach the market that People magazine does.
- Edward James Olmos
I spend so much time with the brightest and most talented and well-rounded people. I've had the privilege of having long and very intellectual conversations with people, and sometimes I just sit there and listen. It's like a better version of a class. Even though I'm not sitting at a desk and in school, I'm still learning all the time.
- Hayden Panettiere
So basically, I think music at its best can be everything. It can be totally stupid and very intellectual and emotional at the same time. I don't think all those things shut each other out.
- Ville Valo
- Rita Mae Brown
Gender consciousness has become involved in almost every intellectual field: history, literature, science, anthropology. There's been an extraordinary advance.
- Clifford Geertz
The course of every intellectual, if he pursues his journey long and unflinchingly enough, ends in the obvious, from which the non-intellectuals have never stirred.
- Aldous Huxley
I was very intellectually oriented, very early on.
- Donald Johanson
Steve Martin is one of the most intelligent, well-read human beings that I've ever come across. He is equally as funny off screen as he is on. But he also has a very intellectual side, and he's a really nice human being. We actually become good friends.
- Anthony Lapaglia
Yeah, the New York Times is very intellectual and very, very prestigious, but it doesn't reach the market that People magazine does.
- Edward James Olmos
I spend so much time with the brightest and most talented and well-rounded people. I've had the privilege of having long and very intellectual conversations with people, and sometimes I just sit there and listen. It's like a better version of a class. Even though I'm not sitting at a desk and in school, I'm still learning all the time.
- Hayden Panettiere
So basically, I think music at its best can be everything. It can be totally stupid and very intellectual and emotional at the same time. I don't think all those things shut each other out.
- Ville Valo