Not that the path was smooth and pothole free. But still, it was my path, and like me, it was bound to be unique. -Zoey
- P C Cast
So, even in the midst of craziness and exhaustion and life-changing chaos, I was filled with peace and the sweet knowledge that I was walking the path my Goddess wanted me on. Not that that path was smooth and pothole free. But still, it was my path, and like me, it was bound to be unique. Untamed
- P C Cast
Even if one is neither vain nor self-obsessed, it is so extraordinary to be oneself - exactly oneself and no one else - and so unique, that it seems natural that one should also be unique for someone else.
- Simone De Beauvoir
My life should be unique; it should be an alms, a battle, a conquest, a medicine.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
One very important element for me to make a movie is, it has to be unique and different from any other.
- Stephen Chow
what is most original in a man's nature is often that which is most desperate. thus new systems are forced on the world by men who simply cannot bear the pain of living with what is. creators care nothing for their systems except that they be unique. if Hitler had been born in Nazi Germany he wouldn't have been content to enjoy the atmosphere.
- Leonard Cohen
After many trials the God and his love end happilytho' not all remember this conclusionwhich is less memorable than the moment when everything was lost. Happy endings are all alike; disasters may be unique.
- John Crowley
I get glimpses of the horror of normalcy. Each of these innocents on the street is engulfed by a terror of their own ordinariness. They would do anything to be unique. -Arturo Binewski
- Katherine Dunn
Don't let anyone tell you that you have to be a certain way. Be unique. Be what you feel.
- Melissa Etheridge
You have to be unique, and different, and shine in your own way.
- Lady Gaga
For being different, it's easy. But to be unique, it's a complicated thing.
- Lady Gaga
Each gig should be unique. You're always treading that line between keeping yourself fresh and giving people something they want to hear.
- Brian May
America may be unique in being a country which has leapt from barbarism to decadence without touching civilization.
- John Ohara
I don't want to look like Connecticut, no offense, I don't want to look like Oklahoma, I don't want to look like California. I want to be uniquely Texas. And that's not to diss anybody else.
- Rick Perry
A strategy delineates a territory in which a company seeks to be unique.
- Michael Porter
If he wins seven golds and ties what I did, then it would be like I was the first man on the moon and he became the second. If he wins more than seven, then he becomes the first man on Mars. We'd both be unique.
- Mark Spitz
Why is it that some Christians cross land and sea, continents and cultures, as missionaries? What on earth impels them? It is not in order to commend a civilization, an institution or an ideology, but rather a person, Jesus Christ, whom they believe to be unique.
- John Stott
Create your own visual style... let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
- Orson Welles
Create your own style... let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
- Anna Wintour
- P C Cast
So, even in the midst of craziness and exhaustion and life-changing chaos, I was filled with peace and the sweet knowledge that I was walking the path my Goddess wanted me on. Not that that path was smooth and pothole free. But still, it was my path, and like me, it was bound to be unique. Untamed
- P C Cast
Even if one is neither vain nor self-obsessed, it is so extraordinary to be oneself - exactly oneself and no one else - and so unique, that it seems natural that one should also be unique for someone else.
- Simone De Beauvoir
My life should be unique; it should be an alms, a battle, a conquest, a medicine.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
One very important element for me to make a movie is, it has to be unique and different from any other.
- Stephen Chow
what is most original in a man's nature is often that which is most desperate. thus new systems are forced on the world by men who simply cannot bear the pain of living with what is. creators care nothing for their systems except that they be unique. if Hitler had been born in Nazi Germany he wouldn't have been content to enjoy the atmosphere.
- Leonard Cohen
After many trials the God and his love end happilytho' not all remember this conclusionwhich is less memorable than the moment when everything was lost. Happy endings are all alike; disasters may be unique.
- John Crowley
I get glimpses of the horror of normalcy. Each of these innocents on the street is engulfed by a terror of their own ordinariness. They would do anything to be unique. -Arturo Binewski
- Katherine Dunn
Don't let anyone tell you that you have to be a certain way. Be unique. Be what you feel.
- Melissa Etheridge
You have to be unique, and different, and shine in your own way.
- Lady Gaga
For being different, it's easy. But to be unique, it's a complicated thing.
- Lady Gaga
Each gig should be unique. You're always treading that line between keeping yourself fresh and giving people something they want to hear.
- Brian May
America may be unique in being a country which has leapt from barbarism to decadence without touching civilization.
- John Ohara
I don't want to look like Connecticut, no offense, I don't want to look like Oklahoma, I don't want to look like California. I want to be uniquely Texas. And that's not to diss anybody else.
- Rick Perry
A strategy delineates a territory in which a company seeks to be unique.
- Michael Porter
If he wins seven golds and ties what I did, then it would be like I was the first man on the moon and he became the second. If he wins more than seven, then he becomes the first man on Mars. We'd both be unique.
- Mark Spitz
Why is it that some Christians cross land and sea, continents and cultures, as missionaries? What on earth impels them? It is not in order to commend a civilization, an institution or an ideology, but rather a person, Jesus Christ, whom they believe to be unique.
- John Stott
Create your own visual style... let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
- Orson Welles
Create your own style... let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
- Anna Wintour
Comments
Post a Comment