If you've got a huge Hollywood star in your film, they're getting $32 million, and everyone else gets their bus fare.
- Robbie Coltraine
Maybe we should have known that night in Denver that things that begin with plywood Greek columns and artificial smoke typically don't end well. Maybe the Hollywood stars and the glamour blinded us a little: you thought it was the glare, some of us thought it was a halo.
- Artur Davis
I really don't consider myself to be a conventional Hollywood star. I've never really been marketed by the big studios to do mass market box office films.
- Laura Dern
If Hollywood stars speak out, so do all sorts of other people. Now Hollywood stars can get a better hearing.
- Roger Ebert
The goal wasn't to be a millionaire or to be a Hollywood star. That was not the goal. The goal was something about - the goal was to find the goal, but I knew where it was.
- James Earl Jones
Why is it that everyone loves to see the rich person get flushed down the toilet? Why is it people will spend four dollars to buy a magazine just so they can read about some Hollywood star's divorce? Or arrest? Or bad luck? I have no idea what Hollywood crimes have actually been told truthfully, but at least I have the brains to say I don't know.
- Carol Plum Ucci
I make movies for grownups. When Hollywood starts making them again, I'll start acting in them again.
- Lee Remick
I like being in movies that have a great story. I'm not so interested in being a Hollywood star. It's a job, you know. When you wake up at six in the morning every day for a week, it feels like hard work.
- Kristen Stewart
I'm Anna May Wong. I come from old Hong Kong. But now I'm a Hollywood star.
- Anna May Wong
- Robbie Coltraine
Maybe we should have known that night in Denver that things that begin with plywood Greek columns and artificial smoke typically don't end well. Maybe the Hollywood stars and the glamour blinded us a little: you thought it was the glare, some of us thought it was a halo.
- Artur Davis
I really don't consider myself to be a conventional Hollywood star. I've never really been marketed by the big studios to do mass market box office films.
- Laura Dern
If Hollywood stars speak out, so do all sorts of other people. Now Hollywood stars can get a better hearing.
- Roger Ebert
The goal wasn't to be a millionaire or to be a Hollywood star. That was not the goal. The goal was something about - the goal was to find the goal, but I knew where it was.
- James Earl Jones
Why is it that everyone loves to see the rich person get flushed down the toilet? Why is it people will spend four dollars to buy a magazine just so they can read about some Hollywood star's divorce? Or arrest? Or bad luck? I have no idea what Hollywood crimes have actually been told truthfully, but at least I have the brains to say I don't know.
- Carol Plum Ucci
I make movies for grownups. When Hollywood starts making them again, I'll start acting in them again.
- Lee Remick
I like being in movies that have a great story. I'm not so interested in being a Hollywood star. It's a job, you know. When you wake up at six in the morning every day for a week, it feels like hard work.
- Kristen Stewart
I'm Anna May Wong. I come from old Hong Kong. But now I'm a Hollywood star.
- Anna May Wong
Comments
Post a Comment