I was smiling yesterday,I am smiling today and I will smile tomorrow.Simply because life is too short to cry for anything.
- Santosh Kalwar
Pray do not interrupt me," he wrote. "I am smiling.
- Jack London
I am smiling at myself today
There's no wish left in this heart
Or perhaps there is no heart left
Free from all desire
I sit quietly like Earth
My silent cry echoes like thunder
Throughout the universe
I am not worried about it
I know it will be heard by no one
Except me.
- Rumi
- Santosh Kalwar
Pray do not interrupt me," he wrote. "I am smiling.
- Jack London
I am smiling at myself today
There's no wish left in this heart
Or perhaps there is no heart left
Free from all desire
I sit quietly like Earth
My silent cry echoes like thunder
Throughout the universe
I am not worried about it
I know it will be heard by no one
Except me.
- Rumi
Comments
Post a Comment