I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose.
- Woody Allen
If there is anything i am thankful for on any day...it's you.
- Kahlen Aymes
He moved closer to her. You did not have to get me anything. The fact that you did means I have been in your thoughts. I am thankful for that.
- Elizabeth Morgan
I read more of Treasure Island to him, and it pleased him a great deal. It seems to me that there are so many lonely people in this world, and so little of life is kind and good. In a way, I am thankful for this flood, since without it, I might never have talked to him much, and Mason is a nice fellow.
- Nancy E Turner
- Woody Allen
If there is anything i am thankful for on any day...it's you.
- Kahlen Aymes
He moved closer to her. You did not have to get me anything. The fact that you did means I have been in your thoughts. I am thankful for that.
- Elizabeth Morgan
I read more of Treasure Island to him, and it pleased him a great deal. It seems to me that there are so many lonely people in this world, and so little of life is kind and good. In a way, I am thankful for this flood, since without it, I might never have talked to him much, and Mason is a nice fellow.
- Nancy E Turner
Comments
Post a Comment