God is here, right now, at our side. We can see him in this mist, in the ground we're walking on, even in my shoes. His angels keep watch while we sleep and help us in our work. In order to find God, you have only to look around.
- Paulo Coelho
I kicked my shoes off, shuffled out of the black jeans and carted an armload of food into my bedroom. I switched the television on and crawled into bed with the channel changer. Do I know how to have a good time, or what?
- Janet Evanovich
I gave him my best cryptic smile. He did not fall down to his feet, kiss my shoes, and promise me the world. I must be getting rusty.
- Ilona Andrews
And if I don't want you to? (Ravyn)
You know, you'd look really weird in a dress and high heels. (Susan)
What's that supposed to mean? (Ravyn)
It means you're not my mother. Now stop arguing and help me find my shoes. (Susan)
- Sherrilyn Kenyon
I find you irritating. (Kat)
I haven't even begun to irritate you yet. Imagine what I could do if I applied myself? (Solin)
I can imagine. I can also imagine ripping your throat out and tying my shoes with your larynx. (Kat)
- Sherrilyn Kenyon
Smartass Disciple: Master, I feel really really confused about the truth.
Master of Stupidity: Only confused? Walk in my shoes then you tell me.
- Toba Beta
Not all my shoes are designer. In terms of clothes, everything is on the same level for me. If I like it, it doesn't matter if it cost £200 or £2. I'm attracted to things rather than labels.
- Sophie Ellis Bextor
Marco, honey, I'm gonna have to wreck your fantasy and tell that not only are Joss and I not involved with each other, and not only are we both straight-which you'd think any straight guy would realize-but I would do her and half the guys at this table before I would even let you watch me change my shoes"
Eric opened his mouth to say something but Kat immediately cut him off "No, Eric. You're in the other half
- Susan Bischoff
My shoes are special shoes for discerning feet.
- Manolo Blahnik
In the end, I take my shoes off and stick my feet in, letting the lukewarm water lick at my ankles. It feels good, and not just because I'm stoned. I make a mental note to add this to Dulcie's list of things worth living for. For some reason, I keep seeing her rolling her eyes at me, that big, goofy grin stretching her face like Silly Putty. On my private list, I add her smile. She doesn't have to know.
- Libba Bray
I don't know about other people, but when I wake up in the morning and put my shoes on, I think, Jesus Christ, now what?
- Charles Bukowski
I get to the theatre in plenty of time; I prepare my shoes in advance; I eat and drink the right things at the right time. The rest you have to leave to luck!
- Deborah Bull
I'm taking off my shoes.''
''Fine. Shoes off.''
''And my pants.''
''Don't push it, Claire.
- Rachel Caine
Getting two-inch silver chain chokers around the neck of a guy, especially Shane, proved to be more of a problem.
Shane held the jewelry at arm's length, dangling it like a dead rat. "No way in hell am I caught dead or alive wearing that."
"Oh, come on, just this once," Eve said. "Protects your neck. As in your arteries and veins? That's kind of crucial, right?"
"Thanks for the thought, but it doesn't go with my shoes.
- Rachel Caine
My shoes I got to pick. I chose worn-out red flats. I figured I should make it clear from the start that I wasn't princess material.
- Kiera Cass
Some people think its just fun and games and others don't know how much I pushed to get here. They have to be in my shoes, but by listening to my music they can find out.
- Chingy
The base paths belonged to me, the runner. The rules gave me the right. I always went into a bag full speed, feet first. I had sharp spikes on my shoes. If the baseman stood where he had no business to be and got hurt, that was his fault.
- Ty Cobb
Hey, if you can't remember, don't worry about it. I'm having a few memory problems myself in this place. Little things like how long I've been here, what my purpose in life is, which feet to put my shoes on. Stuff like that.
- Eoin Colfer
I'm very superstitious... I never shout at magpies, walk under ladders or put my shoes on the table.
- Norman Cook
I used to be a little boy
So old in my shoes
And what i choose is my choice
What's a boy supposed to do?
The killer in me is the killer in you
My love
I send this smile over to you
- Billy Corgan
Oh! I must take my shoes off. Huh! Hell hath no fury like a woman's corns, has it?
- Shelagh Delaney
The idea of taking off my shoes and trying on all these clothes is so exhausting, I just leave.
- Lexa Doig
I want my handbags and my shoes to be stylish but I want to make sure that they're versatile. I travel and I have to make sure the pieces I put into my bag can go with a dress or with shorts or jeans.
- Maria Sharapova
I wish that for just one time you could I wish that for just one time you could stand inside my shoes... Then you'd know what a drag it is to see you.
- Bob Dylan
I like everything perfect. Everything has to be neat. My sister is 5, and she's more messy than I am. I make my bed every morning, everything's perfect. My shoes are all arranged. It's sad. I'm a little like Ray, a little bit.
- Dakota Fanning
Sometimes I don't even pull my shoes off for six weeks at a time, except, you know, just to take a shower. I just take breaks between 24 hours a day, just a break now and then, it don't take me long to rest; maybe 20 to30 minutes sometime, or maybe an hour.
- Howard Finster
I want it to smell of magnolias instead
of peanuts and I want my shoes to crunch on the same gravel that Lee's
boots crunched on. There's no beauty without poignancy and there's no
poignancy without the feeling that it's going, men, names, books,
houses--bound for dust--mortal--
- F Scott Fitzgerald
That's basically what I'm doing when I'm tapping them - getting my toes to the end of my shoes.
- Nomar Garciaparra
People ask me if my shoes were too small when I was a kid and I say it wouldn't matter how fight my shoes were, I just liked that feeling of them being in there. That's how I started tapping my toes.
- Nomar Garciaparra
I was changing a light bulb over Groucho Marx's bed, so I took my shoes off, got on his bed and changed the bulb. When I got off the bed he said: 'That's the best acting you've ever done.'
- Elliott Gould
I was still wearing my shoes. The staff was paid to wash the sheets after every visit, and by the point we left the field, Id dressed and undressed so many times in the course of decontamination that I never wanted to remove my clothes again. Id just wear them until they dissolved, and then spend the rest of my life naked.
- Mira Grant
Unfortunately all my shoes have mysteriously disappeared. I suspect Nargles are behind it.
- J K Rowling
Oh, both my shoes are shiny new,
And pristine is my hat
My dress is 1922...
My life is all like that.
- Dorothy Parker
My address is like my shoes. It travels with me.
- Mary Harris Jones
My address is like my shoes. It travels with me. I abide where there is a fight against wrong.
- Mother Jones
I just stepped in shit, and now I've got political rhetoric all over my shoes.
- Jarod Kintz
Her shoes were so pink that if she stepped in bubblegum, nobody would be able to see. And my shoes were so brown that if I stepped in shit, you wouldn't be able to tell that I had just trampled on the collected works of Allen Ginsberg.
- Jarod Kintz
My shoes were all muddy, so before I walked in my friend's house I sprinkled grass clippings all over my feet and said, "Excuse the messI just stepped in real estate." While the value of my words wasn't like 2007 prices, it was still worth enough for him to let me in without making me take off my shoes.
- Jarod Kintz
Somewhere, on some sidewalk, is a piece of gum with my shoe's imprint patterned on it. You must find it and bring it to justice.
- Jarod Kintz
I took my shoes for a walk. They're furry and they bark.
- Jarod Kintz
I'd understand if at your front door you want me to take off my shoes, but I wouldn't understand if you asked me to also take off my feet.
- Jarod Kintz
My shoes are scuffed and dirty from dancing. The grave of my enemy is where I go to find my inner Astaire.
- Jarod Kintz
Love is tender, like the pot roast I'm keeping warm in my shoes.
- Jarod Kintz
My shoes are clean from walking in the rain.
- Jack Kerouac
I never wear flats. My shoes are so high that sometimes when I step out of them, people look around in confusion and ask, "Where'd she go?" and I have to say, "I'm down here.
- Marian Keyes
My life is like my shoes, worn out by service.
- Spencer W Kimball
For six years, from age nineteen until I turned twenty-five, I did not sleep uninterrupted through a single night.... I felt lucky to get my shoes on the right feet.... I moved forward only, thinking each morning anew that we were leaving the worst behind.
- Barbara Kingsolver
I've taken over the guest room wardrobe too- plus, I've arranged all my shoes on the bookshelves on the landing. (I put the books in boxes. No one ever read them. anyway.)
- Sophie Kinsella
Walk a mile in my shoes is good advice. Our children will learn to respect others if they are used to imagining themselves in another's place.
- Neil Kurshan
I buy my shoes a size too small. I like the way it feels.
- Karl Lagerfeld
If there are kids who want to follow in my footsteps, I'd say that my shoes are too big for them to fill! But their shoe size is just perfect.
- Queen Latifah
I wouldn't take it as a compliment if someone looked at one of my shoes and said, 'Oh, that looks like a comfortable shoe.' There is a heel that is too high to walk in, certainly. But who cares? You don't have to walk in high heels.
- Christian Louboutin
Gorgeous," he murmured.
She chuckled. "Think you'l say that in five months or so? When I waddle like a duck and you have to tie my shoes for me?"
"I'l say it then and forever.
- Cherrie Lynn
I feel very blessed to have two wonderful, healthy children who keep me completely grounded, sane and throw up on my shoes just before I go to an awards show just so I know to keep it real.
- Reese Witherspoon
I've done all of them except for Oprah. My shoes were on Oprah but they ran out of time so I wasn't on. I left my shoes in Chicago so they could put them on the show.
- Matthew Mcgrory
I don't like getting patted down and taking off my shoes at the airport.
- Rebecca Miller
Henri was giggling now, barely able to contain himself. "So I'm to shovel coal into my shoes hoping no one notices, while smoke and steam - what of the vapor?"
"There's little more smoke than a cigar, and the steam would be barely visible by gas lamp. It vents out the back of your trousers, under the tail of your coat."
"Marvelous!" said Henri. "I use a similar port for my own vapors. I want to try them, immediately.
- Christopher Moore
I stroll along serenely, with my eyes, my shoes,
my rage, forgetting everything,
I walk by, going through office buildings and orthopedic
shops,
and courtyards with washing hanging from the line:
underwear, towels and shirts from which slow
dirty tears are falling.
- Pablo Neruda
If you want to marry me, here's what you'll have to do:
You must learn how to make a perfect chicken-dumpling stew.
And you must sew my holey socks,
And soothe my troubled mind,
And develop the knack for scratching my back,
And keep my shoes spotlessly shined.
And while I rest you must rake up the leaves,
And when it is hailing and snowing
You must shovel the walk...and be still when I talk,
And-hey-where are you going?
- Shel Silverstein
Putting on my legs is like putting on my shoes. I understand that's how some people might think differently, but I hope that in London, their perceptions open up.
- Oscar Pistorius
Have you ever heard the expression: Walk a mile in my shoes, and then judge me? And write your own books.
- Ann Rule
Anyway, I started bitching one night before the broadcast. Seymour'd told me to shine my shoes just as I was going out the door with Waker. I was furious. The studio audience were all morons, the announcer was a moron, the sponsors were morons, and I just damn well wasn't going to shine my shoes for them, I told Seymour. I said they couldn't see them anyway, where we sat. He said to shine them anyway. He said to shine them for the Fat Lady.
- J D Salinger
It's a common mistake for vacationing Americans to assume that everyone around them is French and therefore speaks no English whatsoever. An experienced traveler could have told by looking at my shoes that I wasn't French. And even if I were French, it's not as if English is some mysterious tribal dialect spoken only by anthropologists and a small population of cannibals.
- David Sedaris
If I had to control what I was speaking, it would be a chore. Right now I just feel I've got my shoes off, everybody comes in, I talk. If I was an actor it could be a problem, but right now I just talk all the crap, I can badmouth anybody I want, I can say what I want and move on.
- Tarsem Singh
Finally the kitchen clock said 5:17. It was time to roll out. I shouted for my mom, woke Jeffrey up, ran upstairs, changed into my concert clothes, put on my shoes, and was standing by the door to the garage by 5:19chanting "Let's go! Come on!" (Feel free to try that at home, by the way; moms love it!)
- Jordan Sonnenblick
I just meant as far as coming to the games on time; it was just like I was under the microscope, every little thing, it was like they were looking for me to come in here with my shoes untied.
- Latrell Sprewell
I got nothing. I got my shoes and my pants. I'm staying with a friend. I stop by my mother's every once in a while to get my calls. I don't want to be anywhere anybody can find me.
- Marc Wallice
I've got over three-hundred pairs of shoes back home - I'm twenty-four years old and I wear a size four, so all my shoes are just cheap.
- Raushee Warren
Tomorrow I'd probably wake up to find my shoes talking to me. And let me tell you, the price I pay for shoes, they'd have one heck of an attitude.
- Melissa L Webb
In real life, we do things out of character, constantly. A couple of days ago, my shoes were hurting, so I walked barefoot through New York. Someone who has known me my whole life would think that was so out of character. But I did it because of the circumstances.
- Allison Williams
i laced my shoes with sorrow
and walked a weary road
dead end streets
don't come undone
with double knots
wing tipped shoes
that walk on air
through vacant lots
- Saul Williams
- Paulo Coelho
I kicked my shoes off, shuffled out of the black jeans and carted an armload of food into my bedroom. I switched the television on and crawled into bed with the channel changer. Do I know how to have a good time, or what?
- Janet Evanovich
I gave him my best cryptic smile. He did not fall down to his feet, kiss my shoes, and promise me the world. I must be getting rusty.
- Ilona Andrews
And if I don't want you to? (Ravyn)
You know, you'd look really weird in a dress and high heels. (Susan)
What's that supposed to mean? (Ravyn)
It means you're not my mother. Now stop arguing and help me find my shoes. (Susan)
- Sherrilyn Kenyon
I find you irritating. (Kat)
I haven't even begun to irritate you yet. Imagine what I could do if I applied myself? (Solin)
I can imagine. I can also imagine ripping your throat out and tying my shoes with your larynx. (Kat)
- Sherrilyn Kenyon
Smartass Disciple: Master, I feel really really confused about the truth.
Master of Stupidity: Only confused? Walk in my shoes then you tell me.
- Toba Beta
Not all my shoes are designer. In terms of clothes, everything is on the same level for me. If I like it, it doesn't matter if it cost £200 or £2. I'm attracted to things rather than labels.
- Sophie Ellis Bextor
Marco, honey, I'm gonna have to wreck your fantasy and tell that not only are Joss and I not involved with each other, and not only are we both straight-which you'd think any straight guy would realize-but I would do her and half the guys at this table before I would even let you watch me change my shoes"
Eric opened his mouth to say something but Kat immediately cut him off "No, Eric. You're in the other half
- Susan Bischoff
My shoes are special shoes for discerning feet.
- Manolo Blahnik
In the end, I take my shoes off and stick my feet in, letting the lukewarm water lick at my ankles. It feels good, and not just because I'm stoned. I make a mental note to add this to Dulcie's list of things worth living for. For some reason, I keep seeing her rolling her eyes at me, that big, goofy grin stretching her face like Silly Putty. On my private list, I add her smile. She doesn't have to know.
- Libba Bray
I don't know about other people, but when I wake up in the morning and put my shoes on, I think, Jesus Christ, now what?
- Charles Bukowski
I get to the theatre in plenty of time; I prepare my shoes in advance; I eat and drink the right things at the right time. The rest you have to leave to luck!
- Deborah Bull
I'm taking off my shoes.''
''Fine. Shoes off.''
''And my pants.''
''Don't push it, Claire.
- Rachel Caine
Getting two-inch silver chain chokers around the neck of a guy, especially Shane, proved to be more of a problem.
Shane held the jewelry at arm's length, dangling it like a dead rat. "No way in hell am I caught dead or alive wearing that."
"Oh, come on, just this once," Eve said. "Protects your neck. As in your arteries and veins? That's kind of crucial, right?"
"Thanks for the thought, but it doesn't go with my shoes.
- Rachel Caine
My shoes I got to pick. I chose worn-out red flats. I figured I should make it clear from the start that I wasn't princess material.
- Kiera Cass
Some people think its just fun and games and others don't know how much I pushed to get here. They have to be in my shoes, but by listening to my music they can find out.
- Chingy
The base paths belonged to me, the runner. The rules gave me the right. I always went into a bag full speed, feet first. I had sharp spikes on my shoes. If the baseman stood where he had no business to be and got hurt, that was his fault.
- Ty Cobb
Hey, if you can't remember, don't worry about it. I'm having a few memory problems myself in this place. Little things like how long I've been here, what my purpose in life is, which feet to put my shoes on. Stuff like that.
- Eoin Colfer
I'm very superstitious... I never shout at magpies, walk under ladders or put my shoes on the table.
- Norman Cook
I used to be a little boy
So old in my shoes
And what i choose is my choice
What's a boy supposed to do?
The killer in me is the killer in you
My love
I send this smile over to you
- Billy Corgan
Oh! I must take my shoes off. Huh! Hell hath no fury like a woman's corns, has it?
- Shelagh Delaney
The idea of taking off my shoes and trying on all these clothes is so exhausting, I just leave.
- Lexa Doig
I want my handbags and my shoes to be stylish but I want to make sure that they're versatile. I travel and I have to make sure the pieces I put into my bag can go with a dress or with shorts or jeans.
- Maria Sharapova
I wish that for just one time you could I wish that for just one time you could stand inside my shoes... Then you'd know what a drag it is to see you.
- Bob Dylan
I like everything perfect. Everything has to be neat. My sister is 5, and she's more messy than I am. I make my bed every morning, everything's perfect. My shoes are all arranged. It's sad. I'm a little like Ray, a little bit.
- Dakota Fanning
Sometimes I don't even pull my shoes off for six weeks at a time, except, you know, just to take a shower. I just take breaks between 24 hours a day, just a break now and then, it don't take me long to rest; maybe 20 to30 minutes sometime, or maybe an hour.
- Howard Finster
I want it to smell of magnolias instead
of peanuts and I want my shoes to crunch on the same gravel that Lee's
boots crunched on. There's no beauty without poignancy and there's no
poignancy without the feeling that it's going, men, names, books,
houses--bound for dust--mortal--
- F Scott Fitzgerald
That's basically what I'm doing when I'm tapping them - getting my toes to the end of my shoes.
- Nomar Garciaparra
People ask me if my shoes were too small when I was a kid and I say it wouldn't matter how fight my shoes were, I just liked that feeling of them being in there. That's how I started tapping my toes.
- Nomar Garciaparra
I was changing a light bulb over Groucho Marx's bed, so I took my shoes off, got on his bed and changed the bulb. When I got off the bed he said: 'That's the best acting you've ever done.'
- Elliott Gould
I was still wearing my shoes. The staff was paid to wash the sheets after every visit, and by the point we left the field, Id dressed and undressed so many times in the course of decontamination that I never wanted to remove my clothes again. Id just wear them until they dissolved, and then spend the rest of my life naked.
- Mira Grant
Unfortunately all my shoes have mysteriously disappeared. I suspect Nargles are behind it.
- J K Rowling
Oh, both my shoes are shiny new,
And pristine is my hat
My dress is 1922...
My life is all like that.
- Dorothy Parker
My address is like my shoes. It travels with me.
- Mary Harris Jones
My address is like my shoes. It travels with me. I abide where there is a fight against wrong.
- Mother Jones
I just stepped in shit, and now I've got political rhetoric all over my shoes.
- Jarod Kintz
Her shoes were so pink that if she stepped in bubblegum, nobody would be able to see. And my shoes were so brown that if I stepped in shit, you wouldn't be able to tell that I had just trampled on the collected works of Allen Ginsberg.
- Jarod Kintz
My shoes were all muddy, so before I walked in my friend's house I sprinkled grass clippings all over my feet and said, "Excuse the messI just stepped in real estate." While the value of my words wasn't like 2007 prices, it was still worth enough for him to let me in without making me take off my shoes.
- Jarod Kintz
Somewhere, on some sidewalk, is a piece of gum with my shoe's imprint patterned on it. You must find it and bring it to justice.
- Jarod Kintz
I took my shoes for a walk. They're furry and they bark.
- Jarod Kintz
I'd understand if at your front door you want me to take off my shoes, but I wouldn't understand if you asked me to also take off my feet.
- Jarod Kintz
My shoes are scuffed and dirty from dancing. The grave of my enemy is where I go to find my inner Astaire.
- Jarod Kintz
Love is tender, like the pot roast I'm keeping warm in my shoes.
- Jarod Kintz
My shoes are clean from walking in the rain.
- Jack Kerouac
I never wear flats. My shoes are so high that sometimes when I step out of them, people look around in confusion and ask, "Where'd she go?" and I have to say, "I'm down here.
- Marian Keyes
My life is like my shoes, worn out by service.
- Spencer W Kimball
For six years, from age nineteen until I turned twenty-five, I did not sleep uninterrupted through a single night.... I felt lucky to get my shoes on the right feet.... I moved forward only, thinking each morning anew that we were leaving the worst behind.
- Barbara Kingsolver
I've taken over the guest room wardrobe too- plus, I've arranged all my shoes on the bookshelves on the landing. (I put the books in boxes. No one ever read them. anyway.)
- Sophie Kinsella
Walk a mile in my shoes is good advice. Our children will learn to respect others if they are used to imagining themselves in another's place.
- Neil Kurshan
I buy my shoes a size too small. I like the way it feels.
- Karl Lagerfeld
If there are kids who want to follow in my footsteps, I'd say that my shoes are too big for them to fill! But their shoe size is just perfect.
- Queen Latifah
I wouldn't take it as a compliment if someone looked at one of my shoes and said, 'Oh, that looks like a comfortable shoe.' There is a heel that is too high to walk in, certainly. But who cares? You don't have to walk in high heels.
- Christian Louboutin
Gorgeous," he murmured.
She chuckled. "Think you'l say that in five months or so? When I waddle like a duck and you have to tie my shoes for me?"
"I'l say it then and forever.
- Cherrie Lynn
I feel very blessed to have two wonderful, healthy children who keep me completely grounded, sane and throw up on my shoes just before I go to an awards show just so I know to keep it real.
- Reese Witherspoon
I've done all of them except for Oprah. My shoes were on Oprah but they ran out of time so I wasn't on. I left my shoes in Chicago so they could put them on the show.
- Matthew Mcgrory
I don't like getting patted down and taking off my shoes at the airport.
- Rebecca Miller
Henri was giggling now, barely able to contain himself. "So I'm to shovel coal into my shoes hoping no one notices, while smoke and steam - what of the vapor?"
"There's little more smoke than a cigar, and the steam would be barely visible by gas lamp. It vents out the back of your trousers, under the tail of your coat."
"Marvelous!" said Henri. "I use a similar port for my own vapors. I want to try them, immediately.
- Christopher Moore
I stroll along serenely, with my eyes, my shoes,
my rage, forgetting everything,
I walk by, going through office buildings and orthopedic
shops,
and courtyards with washing hanging from the line:
underwear, towels and shirts from which slow
dirty tears are falling.
- Pablo Neruda
If you want to marry me, here's what you'll have to do:
You must learn how to make a perfect chicken-dumpling stew.
And you must sew my holey socks,
And soothe my troubled mind,
And develop the knack for scratching my back,
And keep my shoes spotlessly shined.
And while I rest you must rake up the leaves,
And when it is hailing and snowing
You must shovel the walk...and be still when I talk,
And-hey-where are you going?
- Shel Silverstein
Putting on my legs is like putting on my shoes. I understand that's how some people might think differently, but I hope that in London, their perceptions open up.
- Oscar Pistorius
Have you ever heard the expression: Walk a mile in my shoes, and then judge me? And write your own books.
- Ann Rule
Anyway, I started bitching one night before the broadcast. Seymour'd told me to shine my shoes just as I was going out the door with Waker. I was furious. The studio audience were all morons, the announcer was a moron, the sponsors were morons, and I just damn well wasn't going to shine my shoes for them, I told Seymour. I said they couldn't see them anyway, where we sat. He said to shine them anyway. He said to shine them for the Fat Lady.
- J D Salinger
It's a common mistake for vacationing Americans to assume that everyone around them is French and therefore speaks no English whatsoever. An experienced traveler could have told by looking at my shoes that I wasn't French. And even if I were French, it's not as if English is some mysterious tribal dialect spoken only by anthropologists and a small population of cannibals.
- David Sedaris
If I had to control what I was speaking, it would be a chore. Right now I just feel I've got my shoes off, everybody comes in, I talk. If I was an actor it could be a problem, but right now I just talk all the crap, I can badmouth anybody I want, I can say what I want and move on.
- Tarsem Singh
Finally the kitchen clock said 5:17. It was time to roll out. I shouted for my mom, woke Jeffrey up, ran upstairs, changed into my concert clothes, put on my shoes, and was standing by the door to the garage by 5:19chanting "Let's go! Come on!" (Feel free to try that at home, by the way; moms love it!)
- Jordan Sonnenblick
I just meant as far as coming to the games on time; it was just like I was under the microscope, every little thing, it was like they were looking for me to come in here with my shoes untied.
- Latrell Sprewell
I got nothing. I got my shoes and my pants. I'm staying with a friend. I stop by my mother's every once in a while to get my calls. I don't want to be anywhere anybody can find me.
- Marc Wallice
I've got over three-hundred pairs of shoes back home - I'm twenty-four years old and I wear a size four, so all my shoes are just cheap.
- Raushee Warren
Tomorrow I'd probably wake up to find my shoes talking to me. And let me tell you, the price I pay for shoes, they'd have one heck of an attitude.
- Melissa L Webb
In real life, we do things out of character, constantly. A couple of days ago, my shoes were hurting, so I walked barefoot through New York. Someone who has known me my whole life would think that was so out of character. But I did it because of the circumstances.
- Allison Williams
i laced my shoes with sorrow
and walked a weary road
dead end streets
don't come undone
with double knots
wing tipped shoes
that walk on air
through vacant lots
- Saul Williams
Comments
Post a Comment