What's the bigger risk: Taking the risk, or not taking the risk? What will you accomplish by not taking the risk? What will you accomplish by taking the risk, even if you fail?
- Kya Aliana
Creative risk taking is essential to success in any goal where the stakes are high. Thoughtless risks are destructive, of course, but perhaps even more wasteful is thoughtless caution which prompts inaction and promotes failure to seize opportunity.
- Gary Ryan Blair
Yes, risk taking is inherently failure-prone. Otherwise, it would be called sure-thing-taking.
- Jim Mcmahon
I'm just being practial. I knew someday I might have to bare my throat to you. Pete and I discussed that very possibility. As for the danger and risk taking, that's what Pete pays me to do. And you and I both know he inteneds to get his money's worth."
Jasmine, I cannot-"
Why not!"
Because you are not food!"
I stared at him for a minute; the I started to grin. I couldn't help it.
Vayl"-I tried to keep my face straight- "I'm not asking you to eat me.
- Jennifer Rardin
- Kya Aliana
Creative risk taking is essential to success in any goal where the stakes are high. Thoughtless risks are destructive, of course, but perhaps even more wasteful is thoughtless caution which prompts inaction and promotes failure to seize opportunity.
- Gary Ryan Blair
Yes, risk taking is inherently failure-prone. Otherwise, it would be called sure-thing-taking.
- Jim Mcmahon
I'm just being practial. I knew someday I might have to bare my throat to you. Pete and I discussed that very possibility. As for the danger and risk taking, that's what Pete pays me to do. And you and I both know he inteneds to get his money's worth."
Jasmine, I cannot-"
Why not!"
Because you are not food!"
I stared at him for a minute; the I started to grin. I couldn't help it.
Vayl"-I tried to keep my face straight- "I'm not asking you to eat me.
- Jennifer Rardin
Comments
Post a Comment