The bands that wrote the big, heroic rock songs - I really wanted to make a record like that.
- Sheryl Crow
Honest, I listen to classical mostly. It keeps my mind fresh to write rock songs.
- Don Dokken
There were incredibly few rock songs making it out to the airwaves until the '80s came along.
- Joe Elliott
Led Zeppelin! I clapped my hand over my mouth.
This big, strong man, wearing a muscle shirt and cargo pants, sang rock songs to a toddler in the middle of the night. I was so toast. Game over. And it was doubly terrifying, considering I had no idea how to make him stick around. He would leave and take his sweetness and his Pepto and our hearts.
- Amber Lin
I knew the words to 25 rock songs, so I got in the group. Long Tall Sally and Tutti-Frutti, that got me in. That was my audition.
- Paul Mccartney
A moment comes when you cash in whatever credibility a guy can have who plays and sings rock songs for a living, and you put your chips where you think they might do some good.
- Bruce Springsteen
- Sheryl Crow
Honest, I listen to classical mostly. It keeps my mind fresh to write rock songs.
- Don Dokken
There were incredibly few rock songs making it out to the airwaves until the '80s came along.
- Joe Elliott
Led Zeppelin! I clapped my hand over my mouth.
This big, strong man, wearing a muscle shirt and cargo pants, sang rock songs to a toddler in the middle of the night. I was so toast. Game over. And it was doubly terrifying, considering I had no idea how to make him stick around. He would leave and take his sweetness and his Pepto and our hearts.
- Amber Lin
I knew the words to 25 rock songs, so I got in the group. Long Tall Sally and Tutti-Frutti, that got me in. That was my audition.
- Paul Mccartney
A moment comes when you cash in whatever credibility a guy can have who plays and sings rock songs for a living, and you put your chips where you think they might do some good.
- Bruce Springsteen
Comments
Post a Comment