I think a smart person today realizes that you have to be part of the art films that are done just for the sake of the art.
- Halle Berry
I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office.
(Washington DC, 12 May, 2008)
- George W Bush
Just like when there's a time that a smart person knows enough is enough, there's a time when you know you've got to fight.
- Christopher Paul Curtis
Anyone who devotes time and attention to what makes people tick, to me, is a smart person.
- Ron Silver
- Halle Berry
I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office.
(Washington DC, 12 May, 2008)
- George W Bush
Just like when there's a time that a smart person knows enough is enough, there's a time when you know you've got to fight.
- Christopher Paul Curtis
Anyone who devotes time and attention to what makes people tick, to me, is a smart person.
- Ron Silver
Comments
Post a Comment