Sitting in the study hall he opened the lid of his desk and changed the number pasted up inside from seventy-seven to seventy-six. But the Christmas vacation was very far away: but one time it would come because the earth moved round always.
-Stephen Dedalus-
- James Joyce
I remember how Sebastian and I met in study hall, how the first time I saw him he was reading Pride and Prejudice, and how I thought that was really sexy. Of course, I would come to find later that it was the only book he'd read, like, ever, and the only reason he was reading it was to impress some college girl he'd met at a party the weekend before. That should have been a sign that maybe he and I weren't going to be the best match.
- Lauren Barnholdt
A school without football is in danger of deteriorating into a medieval study hall.
- Vince Lombardi
I wrote a lot in study hall to while away the hours.
- James Welch
-Stephen Dedalus-
- James Joyce
I remember how Sebastian and I met in study hall, how the first time I saw him he was reading Pride and Prejudice, and how I thought that was really sexy. Of course, I would come to find later that it was the only book he'd read, like, ever, and the only reason he was reading it was to impress some college girl he'd met at a party the weekend before. That should have been a sign that maybe he and I weren't going to be the best match.
- Lauren Barnholdt
A school without football is in danger of deteriorating into a medieval study hall.
- Vince Lombardi
I wrote a lot in study hall to while away the hours.
- James Welch
Comments
Post a Comment