Skip to main content

Suicide Note Quotes

gothblood4567: 'sup?
finalwill: i'm working.
gothblood4567 on what?
finalwill: my suicide note. i can't figure out how to end it.
gothblood4567: lol
- David Levithan

Lilly was not crazy. She left a serious suicide note.
'Sorry,' said the note.
'Just not big enough.
- John Irving

Dr. Armonson stitched up her wrist wounds. Withen 5 minutes of the transfusion he declared her out of danger. Chucking her under the chin, he said, "What are you doing here, honey? Your not even old enough to know how bad life gets." And it was then Cecelia gave orally what was to be her only form of suicide note, and a useless one at that, because she was going to live: "Obviously, Doctor," she said, "you've never been a 13 year old girl.
- Jeffrey Eugenides

Chucking her under the chin, he said, "What are you doing here, honey? You're not even old enough to know how bad life gets." And it was then Cecilia gave orally what was to be her only form of a suicide note, and a useless one at that, because she was going to live: "Obviously, Doctor," she said, "you've never been a thirteen-year-old girl.
- Jeffrey Eugenides

When people are suicidal, their thinking is paralyzed, their options appear spare or nonexistent, their mood is despairing, and hopelessness permeates their entire mental domain. The future cannot be separated from the present, and the present is painful beyond solace. 'This is my last experiment,' wrote a young chemist in his suicide note. 'If there is any eternal torment worse than mine I'll have to be shown.
- Kay Redfield Jamison

Suicide Note:
The calm,
Cool face of the river
Asked me for a kiss.
-Langston Hughes
- Kay Redfield Jamison

Writing is hard, but I don't want to kill myself trying to write. Not unless I'm writing a suicide note.
- Jarod Kintz

I would eat my soup in silence, but it's alphabet soup. They're all capital letters and they are shouting at me. I'm not anorexic or illiterate, so alphabet soup is like a nourishing novel. An anorexic should make s suicide note out of the letters.
- Jarod Kintz

The Labour Party's election manifesto is the longest suicide note in history.
- Greg Knight

The language of love letters is the same as suicide notes.
- Courtney Love

You look like the type of people who would criticize a misspelling in a suicide note.
- Tucker Max

Write something, even if it's just a suicide note.
- Gore Vidal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fat Person Quotes

She was convinced that she was anorexic, because every time she looked in the mirror she did indeed see a fat person. - Terry Pratchett I sensed immediately that he'd once been overweight. He moved with a fat person's tiptoey apology. - Jennifer Egan I feel self-conscious calling my cat fat in front of a fat person, considering I'm skinny and inconsiderate. - Jarod Kintz I call myself a FFP: former fat person, and when you're an FFP, you will always see in yourself what people used to bully you for. - Kelly Osbourne Well you know, it's true that as a fat person I run a greater risk of heart disease, diabetes, and a number of other things. But guess what? The amount of that risk is almost infinitessimal! - Daniel Pinkwater

Bass Player Quotes

I always just wanted to be the singer or the bass player in the band. I'd love to have a band, where I was obviously the singer, but where it wasn't me, it wasn't my name. - Bryan Adams In jazz, you listen to what the bass player is doing and what the drummer is doing, what the pianist and the guitarist is doing, and then you play something that compliments that, so you are thinking simultaneously and thinking ahead. - David Amram I can understand why some of these drummers and bass players become cult figures with all of their equipment and the incredible amount of technique they have. But there's very little that I think satisfies you intellectually or emotionally. - Ken Burns Jack Bruce, as soon as I saw him, it changed me. I didn't even know what bass players did until I saw Cream. - Geezer Butler Bass players are always the intellectual kind, but nobody knows it. - Stanley Clarke There are a lot of people who can do it on the guitar and sing at the same t...