I'm not really religious but very spiritual. I give money to this company that manufactures hearing aids on a regular basis. More people should really hear me sing. I have a gift from God.
- Christina Aguilera
I still consider myself a very spiritual person but the structure of the church isn't really for me.
- Wes Bentley
The English are not a very spiritual people, so they invented cricket to give them some idea of eternity.
- George Bernard Shaw
Every spiritual tradition has this idea of death and resurrection. It's not unique to Christianity.
- Deepak Chopra
Perhaps, once I am gone, the one thing I might be remembered for is having sung a great deal of Mahler with a great many phenomenal conductors. It is wonderful music, very spiritual.
- Maureen Forrester
I'm a very spiritual person, and proud of my Mormon roots.
- Jon Huntsman Jr
I'm not a very spiritual guy when it comes to music. I remember hearing Carlos Santana say that angels helped him write his songs. And I thought, 'Really, angels?'
- Chris Isaak
I always wanted to get married with just candles! I think candlelight is the most beautiful light there is and there's something very spiritual about it.
- Nicole Kidman
Change is growth. For me it has been a very spiritual and musical rebirth.
- Lenny Kravitz
It is, no doubt, impossible to prevent his praying for his mother, but we have means of rendering the prayers innocuous. Make sure they are always very 'spiritual', that he is always concerned with the state of her soul and never with her rheumatism.
- C S Lewis
I'm not religious, but I'm very spiritual.
- Paul Mccartney
Someone like Einstein was quite clearly a moralist, and he had a very highly developed political vision and was very spiritual in his way, and there are many biologists and physicists of the first order who are like that.
- Jonathan Miller
I used to be married to a woman who pursued every spiritual trend with tremendous passion and dragged me along. I don't believe in anything. I'd seen mediums and readers.
- Harold Ramis
I play basketball on Sundays and I'm a very spiritual guy; I read a lot of Eastern philosophy and I meditate.
- Garry Shandling
To have dominion by religion, is to have dominion over men's souls, thus over their very spiritual life, and to use the Divine things, which are in their religion, as the means.
- Emanuel Swedenborg
But I didn't even see God in the show as being very spiritual, I see him or her, it, as being something that is just relevant and very important in her life.
- Amber Tamblyn
I was told to challenge every spiritual teacher, every world leader to utter the one sentence that no religion, no political party, and no nation on the face of the earth will dare utter: 'Ours is not a better way, ours is merely another way.
- Neale Donald Walsch
I have a strong belief in God... I find religion to be a very personal thing... I am also very spiritual.
- Sela Ward
Music is very spiritual, it has the power to bring people together.
- Edgar Winter
- Christina Aguilera
I still consider myself a very spiritual person but the structure of the church isn't really for me.
- Wes Bentley
The English are not a very spiritual people, so they invented cricket to give them some idea of eternity.
- George Bernard Shaw
Every spiritual tradition has this idea of death and resurrection. It's not unique to Christianity.
- Deepak Chopra
Perhaps, once I am gone, the one thing I might be remembered for is having sung a great deal of Mahler with a great many phenomenal conductors. It is wonderful music, very spiritual.
- Maureen Forrester
I'm a very spiritual person, and proud of my Mormon roots.
- Jon Huntsman Jr
I'm not a very spiritual guy when it comes to music. I remember hearing Carlos Santana say that angels helped him write his songs. And I thought, 'Really, angels?'
- Chris Isaak
I always wanted to get married with just candles! I think candlelight is the most beautiful light there is and there's something very spiritual about it.
- Nicole Kidman
Change is growth. For me it has been a very spiritual and musical rebirth.
- Lenny Kravitz
It is, no doubt, impossible to prevent his praying for his mother, but we have means of rendering the prayers innocuous. Make sure they are always very 'spiritual', that he is always concerned with the state of her soul and never with her rheumatism.
- C S Lewis
I'm not religious, but I'm very spiritual.
- Paul Mccartney
Someone like Einstein was quite clearly a moralist, and he had a very highly developed political vision and was very spiritual in his way, and there are many biologists and physicists of the first order who are like that.
- Jonathan Miller
I used to be married to a woman who pursued every spiritual trend with tremendous passion and dragged me along. I don't believe in anything. I'd seen mediums and readers.
- Harold Ramis
I play basketball on Sundays and I'm a very spiritual guy; I read a lot of Eastern philosophy and I meditate.
- Garry Shandling
To have dominion by religion, is to have dominion over men's souls, thus over their very spiritual life, and to use the Divine things, which are in their religion, as the means.
- Emanuel Swedenborg
But I didn't even see God in the show as being very spiritual, I see him or her, it, as being something that is just relevant and very important in her life.
- Amber Tamblyn
I was told to challenge every spiritual teacher, every world leader to utter the one sentence that no religion, no political party, and no nation on the face of the earth will dare utter: 'Ours is not a better way, ours is merely another way.
- Neale Donald Walsch
I have a strong belief in God... I find religion to be a very personal thing... I am also very spiritual.
- Sela Ward
Music is very spiritual, it has the power to bring people together.
- Edgar Winter
Comments
Post a Comment