When you look at Japanese traditional architecture, you have to look at Japanese culture and its relationship with nature. You can actually live in a harmonious, close contact with nature - this very unique to Japan.
- Tadao Ando
No, Arrested Development was such an amazing experience in every way, and you know it was very unique in that it was a show that received a lot of critical acclaim, and yet we didn't ever achieve the ratings that we wanted.
- Will Arnett
All these directors, and I would include the Coen brothers and Quentin, have a very unique vision of what they want. They listen to ideas and make people feel like everyone is making the film.
- Steve Buscemi
What do you think, Galen?" Lady Fern asked in a sugary voice.
Galen chewed slowly and painfully, swallowing tentatively.
It's very unique," he said, trying to look intrigued instead of disgusted. "It's excellent."
Lady Fern looked satisfied and turned to say something to her husband, while Galen added quietly under his breath, "...not."
--The Fire Stone
- Riley Carney
One of my favorite episodes was the one in which Homer grew hair. That was a very unique episode, since there was a gay secretary, but that wasn't even the issue of the show-the issue was Homer's image changing because he had hair.
- Dan Castellaneta
You know, I got the third most uninsured district in the whole state of Texas, probably number nine in the whole country. As a Blue Dog, I'm also looking at the cost. So, I have got a very unique district.
- Henry Cuellar
I was a very unique child.
- Kat Dennings
With Whitney she has such a unique sound and powerful instrument that she made those songs her own. She might as well have written them because she brought such a power and passion to them that were very unique. She has a great gift.
- Justin Guarini
My name is Arsenio. That's a very unique name for a black man. In Greek, it means Leroy.
- Arsenio Hall
Subject matter that is not bound to reality offers more opportunity to write a unique story and cinematically present it in very unique ways.
- Richard King
The excitement of the fans in Montreal, especially in the playoffs, I don't think you can get that anywhere else. For a hockey player, I kind of wish everyone could go through that and experience what it is to play there. It's very unique.
- Saku Koivu
For the signifier is a unit in its very uniqueness, being by nature symbol only of an absence.
- Jacques Lacan
We said, OK. We'll - as long as you take good care of us. And so it was a lot of fun. There was a lot of ups and downs throughout the whole period of time. And it's a very unique experience.
- Emmanuel Lewis
I wanted to make something very unique, something very different.
- Shigeru Miyamoto
There was no way to focus on the movement of the cable. If I looked down at the cable there was water moving everywhere. And if I looked up there was heavy mist blowing in front of my face. So it was a very unique, a weird sensation.
- Nik Wallenda
He just had a very unique way of expressing himself physically with his kids.
- Dennis Wilson
George Harrison is perhaps one of the most creative people I ever met, not only in his music and songwriting, but just the way he lived his life, decorated his gardens and homes. He was a dear friend of mine. His entire approach to music was very unique.
- Gary Wright
One of the most unique aspects among many about the USA is that our transitions of 'power' have almost always been peaceful. This is very unique in all of history and in the world today.
- R Alan Woods
- Tadao Ando
No, Arrested Development was such an amazing experience in every way, and you know it was very unique in that it was a show that received a lot of critical acclaim, and yet we didn't ever achieve the ratings that we wanted.
- Will Arnett
All these directors, and I would include the Coen brothers and Quentin, have a very unique vision of what they want. They listen to ideas and make people feel like everyone is making the film.
- Steve Buscemi
What do you think, Galen?" Lady Fern asked in a sugary voice.
Galen chewed slowly and painfully, swallowing tentatively.
It's very unique," he said, trying to look intrigued instead of disgusted. "It's excellent."
Lady Fern looked satisfied and turned to say something to her husband, while Galen added quietly under his breath, "...not."
--The Fire Stone
- Riley Carney
One of my favorite episodes was the one in which Homer grew hair. That was a very unique episode, since there was a gay secretary, but that wasn't even the issue of the show-the issue was Homer's image changing because he had hair.
- Dan Castellaneta
You know, I got the third most uninsured district in the whole state of Texas, probably number nine in the whole country. As a Blue Dog, I'm also looking at the cost. So, I have got a very unique district.
- Henry Cuellar
I was a very unique child.
- Kat Dennings
With Whitney she has such a unique sound and powerful instrument that she made those songs her own. She might as well have written them because she brought such a power and passion to them that were very unique. She has a great gift.
- Justin Guarini
My name is Arsenio. That's a very unique name for a black man. In Greek, it means Leroy.
- Arsenio Hall
Subject matter that is not bound to reality offers more opportunity to write a unique story and cinematically present it in very unique ways.
- Richard King
The excitement of the fans in Montreal, especially in the playoffs, I don't think you can get that anywhere else. For a hockey player, I kind of wish everyone could go through that and experience what it is to play there. It's very unique.
- Saku Koivu
For the signifier is a unit in its very uniqueness, being by nature symbol only of an absence.
- Jacques Lacan
We said, OK. We'll - as long as you take good care of us. And so it was a lot of fun. There was a lot of ups and downs throughout the whole period of time. And it's a very unique experience.
- Emmanuel Lewis
I wanted to make something very unique, something very different.
- Shigeru Miyamoto
There was no way to focus on the movement of the cable. If I looked down at the cable there was water moving everywhere. And if I looked up there was heavy mist blowing in front of my face. So it was a very unique, a weird sensation.
- Nik Wallenda
He just had a very unique way of expressing himself physically with his kids.
- Dennis Wilson
George Harrison is perhaps one of the most creative people I ever met, not only in his music and songwriting, but just the way he lived his life, decorated his gardens and homes. He was a dear friend of mine. His entire approach to music was very unique.
- Gary Wright
One of the most unique aspects among many about the USA is that our transitions of 'power' have almost always been peaceful. This is very unique in all of history and in the world today.
- R Alan Woods
Comments
Post a Comment