Damn it. What have we unleashed? (Sin)
Doom, destruction...at least he's not nuclear, right? (Kat)
At this point, who knows? (Sin)
Oh look, Mr. Positive has come out to play again. Welcome back, Mr. Positive. All the boys and girls have missed you so. (Kat)
- Sherrilyn Kenyon
Want a closer look? (Tate)
Like a screwdriver through my eye socket. Sure, let's have a look-see. (Simone)
Ooo, welcome back, Ms. Snark. I've missed you. (Tate)
- Sherrilyn Kenyon
I don't know if you remember me, but I used to work here in the factory."
Were you one of those despicable spies who every day tried to steal my life's work and sell it to those paraseeded cop cat, candy making cads?"
No sir!"
Then wonderful, welcome back!
- Johnny Depp
Al was standing a bare three feet away, his mood almost jovial as he took the paper and it vanished in a wash of black sparkles.
"Thank you, Rachel," he said, carefully reaching for my hand as Trent stiffened.
"Welcome back, my itchy witch.
- Kim Harrison
Welcome back to Personal Demons." Megan said into the microphone. "Our next caller is Regina. Hi, Regina, how can I slay your personal demons?"
The words tasted like shame.
- Stacia Kane
Maud chuckled proudly and Erich shouted, "Welcome back from the Void, Kamerad," and then, because he's German and thinks all parties have to be noisy and satirically pompous, he jumped on a couch and announced, "Heren und Damen, permit me to introduce the noblest Roman of them all, Marcus Vipsalus Niger".
- Fritz Leiber
Doom, destruction...at least he's not nuclear, right? (Kat)
At this point, who knows? (Sin)
Oh look, Mr. Positive has come out to play again. Welcome back, Mr. Positive. All the boys and girls have missed you so. (Kat)
- Sherrilyn Kenyon
Want a closer look? (Tate)
Like a screwdriver through my eye socket. Sure, let's have a look-see. (Simone)
Ooo, welcome back, Ms. Snark. I've missed you. (Tate)
- Sherrilyn Kenyon
I don't know if you remember me, but I used to work here in the factory."
Were you one of those despicable spies who every day tried to steal my life's work and sell it to those paraseeded cop cat, candy making cads?"
No sir!"
Then wonderful, welcome back!
- Johnny Depp
Al was standing a bare three feet away, his mood almost jovial as he took the paper and it vanished in a wash of black sparkles.
"Thank you, Rachel," he said, carefully reaching for my hand as Trent stiffened.
"Welcome back, my itchy witch.
- Kim Harrison
Welcome back to Personal Demons." Megan said into the microphone. "Our next caller is Regina. Hi, Regina, how can I slay your personal demons?"
The words tasted like shame.
- Stacia Kane
Maud chuckled proudly and Erich shouted, "Welcome back from the Void, Kamerad," and then, because he's German and thinks all parties have to be noisy and satirically pompous, he jumped on a couch and announced, "Heren und Damen, permit me to introduce the noblest Roman of them all, Marcus Vipsalus Niger".
- Fritz Leiber
Comments
Post a Comment