Beckett smiled at his past and future customers with both his dimples. No need to feel alarmed, his smile told them. The devil always had the biggest welcome mat at his door.
- Debra Anastasia
I have my welcome mat turned around backwards so when people leave they think they're going to a better place.
- Stanley Victor Paskavich
Mr _ start up from his seat,look at Shug, plop back down again. He look over at me. I thought you was finally happy, hes say. What wrong now?
You a lowdown dog is what's wrong, I say. It's time to leave you and enter into Creation. And your dead body just the welcome mat I need.
- Alice Walker
You a low down dog is what's wrong. It's time to leave you and enter into the creation. And your dead body just the welcome mat I need.
- Alice Walker
- Debra Anastasia
I have my welcome mat turned around backwards so when people leave they think they're going to a better place.
- Stanley Victor Paskavich
Mr _ start up from his seat,look at Shug, plop back down again. He look over at me. I thought you was finally happy, hes say. What wrong now?
You a lowdown dog is what's wrong, I say. It's time to leave you and enter into Creation. And your dead body just the welcome mat I need.
- Alice Walker
You a low down dog is what's wrong. It's time to leave you and enter into the creation. And your dead body just the welcome mat I need.
- Alice Walker
Comments
Post a Comment