Any time you take a chance you better be sure the rewards are worth the risk because they can put you away just as fast for a ten dollar heist as they can for a million dollar job.
- Stanley Kubrick
Retribution is tricky.... The insult isn't usually worth the risk of punishment. And eventually one learns that karma has a surprising way of taking care of these situations. All you have to do is sit back and watch.
- Candace Bushnell
Sometimes it would be nice to just have some red wine with dinner, but it's not worth the risk. I have a great life, a great situation. Why would I want to risk self-destructive behaviour?
- Kristin Davis
...decide...whether or not the goal is worth the risks involved. If it is, stop worrying...
- Amelia Earhart
I got sober. I stopped killing myself with alcohol. I began to think: 'Wait a minute - if I can stop doing this, what are the possibilities?' And slowly it dawned on me that it was maybe worth the risk.
- Craig Ferguson
I don't want to be so scared all the time. So alone. I want to believe something can be worth it. Worth the pain. Worth the risk.
- Hannah Harrington
Loving people, and allowing yourself to be loved, was only worth the risk if the odds were in your favor, but they quite clearly weren't. There were about seventy-nine squillion people in the world, and if you were very lucky, you would end up being loved by fifteen or twenty of them. So how smart did you have to be to work out that it just wasn't worth the risk?
- Nick Hornby
Security is not the meaning of my life. Great opportunities are worth the risk.
- Shirley Hufstedler
Having the benefit to our society, not only here in the United States but throughout the world with the amount of invention you get from having a space program, is well worth the risk that an individual like myself has to take by flying in the vehicle.
- Mark Kelly
But is a good guy worth the risk of losing sight of my goals? My dreams?
- Miranda Kenneally
Maybe he thinks you're worth the risk. If he doesn't, then he's not worth the risk
- M Leighton
I was thinking it was worth the risk if it meant forever with my faery girlfriend.
- Melissa Marr
Up till now I had sworn to myself that I'm content with loneliness. Cause none of it was ever worth the risk.
- Paramore
Love's scary, and sometimes it's transient. But it's worth the risks and the nerves. It's even worth the pain.
- Nora Roberts
There are some friends you don't risk for your own peace of mind. Some things... at the time it wasn't worth the risk of losing him.
- Abigail Roux
There are certain filmmakers I'd like to work with that I don't think would take a risk with me, because I could be distracting in their film. It'll take a couple films to prove to them that it's worth the risk.
- Seann William Scott
- Stanley Kubrick
Retribution is tricky.... The insult isn't usually worth the risk of punishment. And eventually one learns that karma has a surprising way of taking care of these situations. All you have to do is sit back and watch.
- Candace Bushnell
Sometimes it would be nice to just have some red wine with dinner, but it's not worth the risk. I have a great life, a great situation. Why would I want to risk self-destructive behaviour?
- Kristin Davis
...decide...whether or not the goal is worth the risks involved. If it is, stop worrying...
- Amelia Earhart
I got sober. I stopped killing myself with alcohol. I began to think: 'Wait a minute - if I can stop doing this, what are the possibilities?' And slowly it dawned on me that it was maybe worth the risk.
- Craig Ferguson
I don't want to be so scared all the time. So alone. I want to believe something can be worth it. Worth the pain. Worth the risk.
- Hannah Harrington
Loving people, and allowing yourself to be loved, was only worth the risk if the odds were in your favor, but they quite clearly weren't. There were about seventy-nine squillion people in the world, and if you were very lucky, you would end up being loved by fifteen or twenty of them. So how smart did you have to be to work out that it just wasn't worth the risk?
- Nick Hornby
Security is not the meaning of my life. Great opportunities are worth the risk.
- Shirley Hufstedler
Having the benefit to our society, not only here in the United States but throughout the world with the amount of invention you get from having a space program, is well worth the risk that an individual like myself has to take by flying in the vehicle.
- Mark Kelly
But is a good guy worth the risk of losing sight of my goals? My dreams?
- Miranda Kenneally
Maybe he thinks you're worth the risk. If he doesn't, then he's not worth the risk
- M Leighton
I was thinking it was worth the risk if it meant forever with my faery girlfriend.
- Melissa Marr
Up till now I had sworn to myself that I'm content with loneliness. Cause none of it was ever worth the risk.
- Paramore
Love's scary, and sometimes it's transient. But it's worth the risks and the nerves. It's even worth the pain.
- Nora Roberts
There are some friends you don't risk for your own peace of mind. Some things... at the time it wasn't worth the risk of losing him.
- Abigail Roux
There are certain filmmakers I'd like to work with that I don't think would take a risk with me, because I could be distracting in their film. It'll take a couple films to prove to them that it's worth the risk.
- Seann William Scott
Comments
Post a Comment