Rebound guys are the best."
"They are?"
"They never even think of getting serious, because everyone knows you don't jump into a relationship right after a divorce. They just want to be your welcome wagon when you start having sex again. It's your time to experiment, girl!"
"The world is my petri dish," I said, raising my drink.
- Lisa Kleypas
Your welcome means more to me, Ivy Alisha Tamwood, than a thousand souls. Watching Rachel work is a wonder of one catastrophe after another.
- Kim Harrison
Because no one needs to live for ever. I think that sometimes you can outstay your welcome.
- Gemma Malley
"They are?"
"They never even think of getting serious, because everyone knows you don't jump into a relationship right after a divorce. They just want to be your welcome wagon when you start having sex again. It's your time to experiment, girl!"
"The world is my petri dish," I said, raising my drink.
- Lisa Kleypas
Your welcome means more to me, Ivy Alisha Tamwood, than a thousand souls. Watching Rachel work is a wonder of one catastrophe after another.
- Kim Harrison
Because no one needs to live for ever. I think that sometimes you can outstay your welcome.
- Gemma Malley
Comments
Post a Comment