Sometimes, to get what you want the most, you have to do what you want the least. - Julia Romano
- Jodi Picoult
well, sometimes to get what you want the most, you have to do what you want the least.
- Jodi Picoult
I don't do what I'm told, but I might do what you want if you ask me nicely.
- Cassandra Clare
You don't have to destroy me. Do you? I'm only a woman who loves you and wants to do what you want to do. I've been destroyed two or three times already. You wouldn't want to destroy me again, would you?
- Ernest Hemingway
Faith is not the belief that God will do what you want. It is the belief that God will do what is right.
- Max Lucado
I have the feeling, Liberty, that you're hoping for someone to give you permission to do what you want to do.
- Lisa Kleypas
Do what you want. Anything you want. I don't give a fuck. Just as long as you're happy here. I'd be happy on a deserted island that had nothing but a palm tree and a lifetime supply of sunscreen as long as Chace was there. And it was because of statements just like that I would.
- Kristen Ashley
Too many people say to their brokers, I can't deal with this. Take my money. Do what you want. That's the worst attitude you can have.
- Maria Bartiromo
Do what you want that works.
- Toba Beta
Maybe you had to be dying to finally get to do what you wanted.
I fidgeted around with the puzzle pieces for a while longer, but I wasn't lucky. Nothing seemed to fit without a whole lot of work.
Then I had this thought: What if it was enough to realize that you would die someday, that none of this would go on forever? Would that be enough?
- Carol Rifka Brunt
If you can't do what you want, do what you can.
- Lois Mcmaster Bujold
Don't do what you want. Do what you don't want. Do what you're trained not to want. Do the things that scare you the most.
- Chuck Palahniuk
Nevada's one of the most conservative states in the Union, but you can do what you want in Vegas and nobody judges you.
- Drew Carey
My feeling is this whole country is founded on the principle of 'if you are not hurting anyone, and you're not fucking with someone else's shit, and you are paying your taxes, you should be able to just do what you want to do.' It's the freedom and the independence.
- Adam Carolla
Advertising ought to work by telling you what it is you want to tell, you should understand what you want us to do, what you want us to think, where you want us to shop.
- Jay Chiat
If you don't want her to go, you should say it. Those jerks who can't say a word no matter how much time passes... I just don't get them. If they're doing whatever the hell they want... then you should do what you want too. I hate those jerks who fool themselves into thinking that just because they clam up, nobody knows what's going on with them!!
- Clamp
Motivation is the art of getting people to do what you want them to do because they want to do it.
- Dwight D Eisenhower
- I'm so busy doing what I must do that I don't have time for what I ought to do... and I never get a chance to do what I want to do!
- Son, that's universal. The way to keep that recipe from killing you is occasionally to do what you want to do anyhow.
- Robert A Heinlein
And ordering me around is exactly the wrong way to make me do what you want.
- Lilith Saintcrow
God said: "Abraham, kill me a son. Abe said: "Man, you must be putting me on." God said: "No." Abe said: "What" God said: "You can do what you want Abe but the next time you see me coming you'd better run". Abe said: "Where you want this killing done?" God said: "Out on Highway 61.
- Bob Dylan
It's natural to want someone you love to do what you want, or what you think would be good for them, but you can't interfere with people you love anymore than you're supposed to interfere with people you don't even know.
- John Irving
You know, you can't make the people do what you want them to do.
- Mike Epps
Lucifer will be furious with you for failing, but it's not like he can do anything about it. Women don't always do what you want, even if you're Lord of the Underworld.
- Trinity Faegen
You know in this moment that Gabriel is at your mercy, you can do what you want, he is completely yours and with the knowledge of that something goes,you can feel it slip from you like a fish through the net.
- Nikki Gemmell
A lot of my friends are struggling musicians. Being a struggling actor, it's just frustrating because you're not allowed to do what you want to do.
- Gina Gershon
When you do what you want, not what you wish...' said the first raven.
'When you no longer seek your reflection in others' eyes...' said the second.
'When you see yourselves face to face...' said the third.
'Then,' the ravens intoned in unison, 'you will have found what you truly seek.
- Adam Gidwitz
'To thine own self be true.' It's a quote from Shakespeare. It means always do what you want to do, and don't try to please everybody else..
- Robin Jones Gunn
You have such interesting thoughts. No wonder witches are ephemeral. You drive yourself crazy. You should simply do what you want without the soul-searching. It will be easier in the long run, Rachel Mariana Morgan.
- Kim Harrison
Do what you want, do what you will, do what you have to, do what you think you cannot.
- Alice Hoffman
You must do what you want.
- Anthony Horowitz
Believe that time is going to help you do what you want.
- William Morris Hunt
She's saying that's ok,
Hey baby, do what you want
I'll be your night lovin' thing
I'll be the freak you can taunt
And I don't care what you say
I want to go too far
I'll be your everything
If you make me a star...
Dirty Diana
- Michael Jackson
you have to realize that you don't have someone else's life and your never going to. You better start loving the one you got. Embrass the life you have and stop wishing that you could be someone else. Just stop all that and start saying "God here I am. Do what you want to do with me".
- Joyce Meyer
When you enchant people, your goal is not to make money from them or to get them to do what you want, but to fill them with great delight.
- Guy Kawasaki
If you think that by threatening me you can get me to do what you want... well, that's where you're right. But - and I am only saying this because I care - there's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing.
- Val Kilmer
I don't want any inheritance from my father. Do whatever the hell you want with it."
"Wrong. You can do what you want with the inheritance. My job is to see to it that you have the opportunity to do so."
"I don't want a single ore from that pig."
"Then give the money to the Greenpeace or something."
"I don't give a shit about whales.
- Stieg Larsson
Being famous is having the power to really implement positive change in the world, and it gives you the power to do what you want. I'm really grateful for it because I can play music and people will listen.
- Sean Lennon
To me, the American Dream is being able to follow your own personal calling. To be able to do what you want to do is incredible freedom.
- Maya Lin
Otherwise, to be a movie star, it's a lot of compromise and also a lot of headaches. You can't do what you want. You become a prisoner of your fame. This happened to me in France and I don't want it.
- Olivier Martinez
One often has to do what they have to do in order to do what they want to do; however if you only do what you want to do then you will never do what you have to do!
- C Moorer
Travel wasn't fun if you didn't get to see or do what you wanted; it was merely a different type of work, in a different place.
- Chris Pavone
The ultimate of being successful is the luxury of giving yourself the time to do what you want to do.
- Leontyne Price
Survivor is like rock 'n' roll - you can do what you want.
- Jeff Probst
At hotels, you are an actress. Absolutely. You can do what you want. Go where you want. I love my home too. But I love to arrive in a hotel. They have books, chocolate, food. I put things in the little refrigerator.
- Sonia Rykiel
I think the best thing for you to do is just live your life. Live a life that's worth living, one where you do what you want to do, pursue your passions. That way, if you meet someone, they'll be joining a life that's already really good.
- Dan Savage
Obey, obey, obey, then do what you want.
- Lisa See
Actually, I started to become an actress because I met someone who was just a friend and I found his life wonderful, I thought, Oh my god, you can travel, you're free, you can do what you want, you're the boss. And then I met an actor and I was in love with him.
- Lea Seydoux
Your true nature doesn't come out. So the gods let you do what you want because free will would be compromised if they showed up at the White House saying, 'Take us to your leader.'
- Tarsem Singh
You always do what you want to do. This is true with every act. You may say that you had to do something, or that you were forced to, but actually, whatever you do, you do by choice. Only you have the power to choose for yourself.
- W Clement Stone
As an actor, you can do what you want with your role. That's why they hire you; to take the role and make it real.
- Ice T
You can do what you want to do. You can be what you want to be.
- Dave Thomas
The best part about being alone is that you really don't have to answer to anybody. You do what you want.
- Justin Timberlake
You can not do what you want to do unless you know the correct technique. The only other way you can learn how to do it is by doing it yourself, which would take twice as long than if you went to school.
- Boris Vallejo
As you cannot do what you want,
Want what you can do
- Leonardo Da Vinci
do what you got to do now, so you can do what you want to do later
- Denzel Washington
Do what you have to do, to do what you want to do!
- Denzel Washington
Focus on yourself -- do what you want, when you want, without having to consider anyone else's agenda.
- Lauren Weisberger
You can do what you want, but saving love doesn't bring any interest.
- Mae West
The thing to do was to act just like others acted, live like they lived, and while they were not looking, do what you wanted.
- Richard Wright
- Jodi Picoult
well, sometimes to get what you want the most, you have to do what you want the least.
- Jodi Picoult
I don't do what I'm told, but I might do what you want if you ask me nicely.
- Cassandra Clare
You don't have to destroy me. Do you? I'm only a woman who loves you and wants to do what you want to do. I've been destroyed two or three times already. You wouldn't want to destroy me again, would you?
- Ernest Hemingway
Faith is not the belief that God will do what you want. It is the belief that God will do what is right.
- Max Lucado
I have the feeling, Liberty, that you're hoping for someone to give you permission to do what you want to do.
- Lisa Kleypas
Do what you want. Anything you want. I don't give a fuck. Just as long as you're happy here. I'd be happy on a deserted island that had nothing but a palm tree and a lifetime supply of sunscreen as long as Chace was there. And it was because of statements just like that I would.
- Kristen Ashley
Too many people say to their brokers, I can't deal with this. Take my money. Do what you want. That's the worst attitude you can have.
- Maria Bartiromo
Do what you want that works.
- Toba Beta
Maybe you had to be dying to finally get to do what you wanted.
I fidgeted around with the puzzle pieces for a while longer, but I wasn't lucky. Nothing seemed to fit without a whole lot of work.
Then I had this thought: What if it was enough to realize that you would die someday, that none of this would go on forever? Would that be enough?
- Carol Rifka Brunt
If you can't do what you want, do what you can.
- Lois Mcmaster Bujold
Don't do what you want. Do what you don't want. Do what you're trained not to want. Do the things that scare you the most.
- Chuck Palahniuk
Nevada's one of the most conservative states in the Union, but you can do what you want in Vegas and nobody judges you.
- Drew Carey
My feeling is this whole country is founded on the principle of 'if you are not hurting anyone, and you're not fucking with someone else's shit, and you are paying your taxes, you should be able to just do what you want to do.' It's the freedom and the independence.
- Adam Carolla
Advertising ought to work by telling you what it is you want to tell, you should understand what you want us to do, what you want us to think, where you want us to shop.
- Jay Chiat
If you don't want her to go, you should say it. Those jerks who can't say a word no matter how much time passes... I just don't get them. If they're doing whatever the hell they want... then you should do what you want too. I hate those jerks who fool themselves into thinking that just because they clam up, nobody knows what's going on with them!!
- Clamp
Motivation is the art of getting people to do what you want them to do because they want to do it.
- Dwight D Eisenhower
- I'm so busy doing what I must do that I don't have time for what I ought to do... and I never get a chance to do what I want to do!
- Son, that's universal. The way to keep that recipe from killing you is occasionally to do what you want to do anyhow.
- Robert A Heinlein
And ordering me around is exactly the wrong way to make me do what you want.
- Lilith Saintcrow
God said: "Abraham, kill me a son. Abe said: "Man, you must be putting me on." God said: "No." Abe said: "What" God said: "You can do what you want Abe but the next time you see me coming you'd better run". Abe said: "Where you want this killing done?" God said: "Out on Highway 61.
- Bob Dylan
It's natural to want someone you love to do what you want, or what you think would be good for them, but you can't interfere with people you love anymore than you're supposed to interfere with people you don't even know.
- John Irving
You know, you can't make the people do what you want them to do.
- Mike Epps
Lucifer will be furious with you for failing, but it's not like he can do anything about it. Women don't always do what you want, even if you're Lord of the Underworld.
- Trinity Faegen
You know in this moment that Gabriel is at your mercy, you can do what you want, he is completely yours and with the knowledge of that something goes,you can feel it slip from you like a fish through the net.
- Nikki Gemmell
A lot of my friends are struggling musicians. Being a struggling actor, it's just frustrating because you're not allowed to do what you want to do.
- Gina Gershon
When you do what you want, not what you wish...' said the first raven.
'When you no longer seek your reflection in others' eyes...' said the second.
'When you see yourselves face to face...' said the third.
'Then,' the ravens intoned in unison, 'you will have found what you truly seek.
- Adam Gidwitz
'To thine own self be true.' It's a quote from Shakespeare. It means always do what you want to do, and don't try to please everybody else..
- Robin Jones Gunn
You have such interesting thoughts. No wonder witches are ephemeral. You drive yourself crazy. You should simply do what you want without the soul-searching. It will be easier in the long run, Rachel Mariana Morgan.
- Kim Harrison
Do what you want, do what you will, do what you have to, do what you think you cannot.
- Alice Hoffman
You must do what you want.
- Anthony Horowitz
Believe that time is going to help you do what you want.
- William Morris Hunt
She's saying that's ok,
Hey baby, do what you want
I'll be your night lovin' thing
I'll be the freak you can taunt
And I don't care what you say
I want to go too far
I'll be your everything
If you make me a star...
Dirty Diana
- Michael Jackson
you have to realize that you don't have someone else's life and your never going to. You better start loving the one you got. Embrass the life you have and stop wishing that you could be someone else. Just stop all that and start saying "God here I am. Do what you want to do with me".
- Joyce Meyer
When you enchant people, your goal is not to make money from them or to get them to do what you want, but to fill them with great delight.
- Guy Kawasaki
If you think that by threatening me you can get me to do what you want... well, that's where you're right. But - and I am only saying this because I care - there's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing.
- Val Kilmer
I don't want any inheritance from my father. Do whatever the hell you want with it."
"Wrong. You can do what you want with the inheritance. My job is to see to it that you have the opportunity to do so."
"I don't want a single ore from that pig."
"Then give the money to the Greenpeace or something."
"I don't give a shit about whales.
- Stieg Larsson
Being famous is having the power to really implement positive change in the world, and it gives you the power to do what you want. I'm really grateful for it because I can play music and people will listen.
- Sean Lennon
To me, the American Dream is being able to follow your own personal calling. To be able to do what you want to do is incredible freedom.
- Maya Lin
Otherwise, to be a movie star, it's a lot of compromise and also a lot of headaches. You can't do what you want. You become a prisoner of your fame. This happened to me in France and I don't want it.
- Olivier Martinez
One often has to do what they have to do in order to do what they want to do; however if you only do what you want to do then you will never do what you have to do!
- C Moorer
Travel wasn't fun if you didn't get to see or do what you wanted; it was merely a different type of work, in a different place.
- Chris Pavone
The ultimate of being successful is the luxury of giving yourself the time to do what you want to do.
- Leontyne Price
Survivor is like rock 'n' roll - you can do what you want.
- Jeff Probst
At hotels, you are an actress. Absolutely. You can do what you want. Go where you want. I love my home too. But I love to arrive in a hotel. They have books, chocolate, food. I put things in the little refrigerator.
- Sonia Rykiel
I think the best thing for you to do is just live your life. Live a life that's worth living, one where you do what you want to do, pursue your passions. That way, if you meet someone, they'll be joining a life that's already really good.
- Dan Savage
Obey, obey, obey, then do what you want.
- Lisa See
Actually, I started to become an actress because I met someone who was just a friend and I found his life wonderful, I thought, Oh my god, you can travel, you're free, you can do what you want, you're the boss. And then I met an actor and I was in love with him.
- Lea Seydoux
Your true nature doesn't come out. So the gods let you do what you want because free will would be compromised if they showed up at the White House saying, 'Take us to your leader.'
- Tarsem Singh
You always do what you want to do. This is true with every act. You may say that you had to do something, or that you were forced to, but actually, whatever you do, you do by choice. Only you have the power to choose for yourself.
- W Clement Stone
As an actor, you can do what you want with your role. That's why they hire you; to take the role and make it real.
- Ice T
You can do what you want to do. You can be what you want to be.
- Dave Thomas
The best part about being alone is that you really don't have to answer to anybody. You do what you want.
- Justin Timberlake
You can not do what you want to do unless you know the correct technique. The only other way you can learn how to do it is by doing it yourself, which would take twice as long than if you went to school.
- Boris Vallejo
As you cannot do what you want,
Want what you can do
- Leonardo Da Vinci
do what you got to do now, so you can do what you want to do later
- Denzel Washington
Do what you have to do, to do what you want to do!
- Denzel Washington
Focus on yourself -- do what you want, when you want, without having to consider anyone else's agenda.
- Lauren Weisberger
You can do what you want, but saving love doesn't bring any interest.
- Mae West
The thing to do was to act just like others acted, live like they lived, and while they were not looking, do what you wanted.
- Richard Wright
Comments
Post a Comment