I like men with some belly who are a little over the hill.
- Victoria Abril
I like men who have a future and women who have a past.
- Oscar Wilde
I like men who are very cool but who are also so brilliant that they are almost insane. Sean Penn, Gary Oldman, Bob Dylan, Tom Waits - men who would be flipping burgers if they hadn't found an outlet for their brilliant mind-sets.
- Jolene Blalock
I like men. They are hugely entertaining, but they have a lot of shortcomings and you just have to bear those in mind.
- Jo Brand
And I like messing around in the engine room of music. Seeing what happens in the rhythm section area.
- Bill Bruford
Yes!" Narissus unslung his bow and grabbed an arrow from his dusty quiver. "The first one who get that bronze, I will like you almost as much as I like me. I might even kiss you, right after I kiss my reflection!"
"Oh my gods!" the nymphs squealed.
- Rick Riordan
I like mellow music. I like some jazz. But I'm not a big hard rock guy.
- Gary Carter
The more I like me, the less I want to pretend to be other people.
- Jamie Lee Curtis
You like me not because I like you. I like you just because I like me.
- Santosh Kalwar
I like green or brown eyes. Tall but not overwhelmingly so. I like men who do yoga and meditate.
- Kristin Davis
I like me Italian girls; half Halle Berry, half Penelope Cruz sort of thing!
- Tom Felton
I like conventions. I like meeting and greeting. I'm perched on that edge where I'm getting more attention than I quite know what to do with, though.
- Laurell K Hamilton
If I have to choose between you and me - I like me better.
- Charlaine Harris
I feel pretty comfortable in a lot of different musical styles. I like rhythm, and I like melody and so forth.
- Colin Hay
I like me better naked. I don't mean that in a vain way... When you put clothes on, you immediately put a character on. Clothes are adjectives, they are indicators. When you don't have any clothes on, it's just you, raw, and you can't hide.
- Padma Lakshmi
I always think that I'm the best thing in a lot of bad movies. Personally, I have to. I think that I like me as an actor.
- Matthew Lillard
I like men to be men and I like them to care about me and to take care of me. I'm willing to let them do that.
- Shelley Long
You think you're going to chain me to a wall then stand here and tell me why it's okay that I am the way I am? That because of all the crap folks put me through when I was young it's all right that I turned out like this?
Dude, I don't have a problem with how I turned out. I like me.
- Karen Marie Moning
I'd loved to wear jeans and t-shirts, but everybody was in the peace movement back then. And that was my ploy. I had to be careful not to say things like 'I like meat.' Actually I just wanted to drink beer and to screw.
- Ed Oneill
I like meeting all my fans and signing autographs, although it can all get a bit crazy. Yesterday, for example, a boy just came over and planted a big kiss on my face! I was like, 'Hello?'
- Britney Spears
Excuse me," Zach began, trying to regain control of this conversation, "but didn't I repeatedly insult you this morning?"
"Your kvetching was very fetching. I like men who are mean to me. I trust them more." -Zach to Nora
- Tiffany Reisz
I like meat and carbohydrates.
- Gabrielle Union
I like men with weaknesses, his father had said. I can buy them. Men without weaknesses I have to kill.
- Aleksandr Voinov
- Victoria Abril
I like men who have a future and women who have a past.
- Oscar Wilde
I like men who are very cool but who are also so brilliant that they are almost insane. Sean Penn, Gary Oldman, Bob Dylan, Tom Waits - men who would be flipping burgers if they hadn't found an outlet for their brilliant mind-sets.
- Jolene Blalock
I like men. They are hugely entertaining, but they have a lot of shortcomings and you just have to bear those in mind.
- Jo Brand
And I like messing around in the engine room of music. Seeing what happens in the rhythm section area.
- Bill Bruford
Yes!" Narissus unslung his bow and grabbed an arrow from his dusty quiver. "The first one who get that bronze, I will like you almost as much as I like me. I might even kiss you, right after I kiss my reflection!"
"Oh my gods!" the nymphs squealed.
- Rick Riordan
I like mellow music. I like some jazz. But I'm not a big hard rock guy.
- Gary Carter
The more I like me, the less I want to pretend to be other people.
- Jamie Lee Curtis
You like me not because I like you. I like you just because I like me.
- Santosh Kalwar
I like green or brown eyes. Tall but not overwhelmingly so. I like men who do yoga and meditate.
- Kristin Davis
I like me Italian girls; half Halle Berry, half Penelope Cruz sort of thing!
- Tom Felton
I like conventions. I like meeting and greeting. I'm perched on that edge where I'm getting more attention than I quite know what to do with, though.
- Laurell K Hamilton
If I have to choose between you and me - I like me better.
- Charlaine Harris
I feel pretty comfortable in a lot of different musical styles. I like rhythm, and I like melody and so forth.
- Colin Hay
I like me better naked. I don't mean that in a vain way... When you put clothes on, you immediately put a character on. Clothes are adjectives, they are indicators. When you don't have any clothes on, it's just you, raw, and you can't hide.
- Padma Lakshmi
I always think that I'm the best thing in a lot of bad movies. Personally, I have to. I think that I like me as an actor.
- Matthew Lillard
I like men to be men and I like them to care about me and to take care of me. I'm willing to let them do that.
- Shelley Long
You think you're going to chain me to a wall then stand here and tell me why it's okay that I am the way I am? That because of all the crap folks put me through when I was young it's all right that I turned out like this?
Dude, I don't have a problem with how I turned out. I like me.
- Karen Marie Moning
I'd loved to wear jeans and t-shirts, but everybody was in the peace movement back then. And that was my ploy. I had to be careful not to say things like 'I like meat.' Actually I just wanted to drink beer and to screw.
- Ed Oneill
I like meeting all my fans and signing autographs, although it can all get a bit crazy. Yesterday, for example, a boy just came over and planted a big kiss on my face! I was like, 'Hello?'
- Britney Spears
Excuse me," Zach began, trying to regain control of this conversation, "but didn't I repeatedly insult you this morning?"
"Your kvetching was very fetching. I like men who are mean to me. I trust them more." -Zach to Nora
- Tiffany Reisz
I like meat and carbohydrates.
- Gabrielle Union
I like men with weaknesses, his father had said. I can buy them. Men without weaknesses I have to kill.
- Aleksandr Voinov
Comments
Post a Comment