Skip to main content

Its Up To You Quotes

It's up to you to make your own destiny and not up to destiny to make you
- Amit Abraham

There is some place where your specialties can shine. Somewhere that difference can be expressed. It's up to you to find it, and you can.
- David Viscott

It's up to you today to start making healthy choices. Not choices that are just healthy for your body, but healthy for your mind.
- Steve Maraboli

Only you and I can help the sun rise each coming morning. If we don't, it may drench itself out in sorrow.
You special, miraculous, unrepeatable, fragile, fearful, tender, lost, sparkling ruby emerald jewel, rainbow splendor person. It's up to you.
- Joan Baez

Now, one hears from a long time ago that "white is merely a state of mind." I add to that, white is a moral choice. It's up to you to be as white as you want to be and pay the price of that ticket. You cannot tell a black man by the color of skin, either. But this is a democracy.
- James Baldwin

...every time you make a decision to be less than what God wants for you, you're denying yourself some of God's blessings. It's up to you. You can live a life with God's blessings, or just exist with all the consequences of choosing wrong.
- Terri Blackstock

You don't have to turn on the TV set. You don't have to work on the Internet. It's up to you.
- Ray Bradbury

We all have our harps to play. And it's up to you now to know with which ear you'll listen.
- Ray Bradbury

You can take as much as you can from the generation that has preceded you, but then it's up to you to make something new.
- Jackson Browne

Verity, you have a choice," he said gently. "We eat, we talk, we pass the evening with an attempt at civility. Or we fuck. It's up to you.
- Anna Campbell

It's up to you." He reached across the front seat and grabbed her hand. "It's always up to you." He drew her hand to his lips and pressed a soft kiss into her palm.
- Robyn Carr

It's up to you, not fate.
True. But it was also up to Lily.
That was the trickiest part.
- David Levithan

The reward is in the risk. You can't stay hidden inside Grandpa's overprotective cloak forever. You've seemed like you needed to grow out of that for a while. Mom and Dad going away, and the red notebook, these things just helped. Now it's up to you to
- Rachel Cohn

I don't make demands. I don't tell you how it should be. I'll give you options, and it's up to you to select or throw 'em away. That should be the headline: If you're insecure, don't call.
- Russell Crowe

Some things you know about, you know what the ingredients are - maybe not all of them. But it's up to you to put in the amount. It's up to the director to nag you until you get it right.
- Judi Dench

Let me say right here, Mr. Holmes, that money is nothing to me in this case. You can burn it if it's any use in lighting you to the truth. This woman is innocent and this woman has to be cleared, and it's up to you to do it. Name your figure!
My professional charges are upon a fixed scale, I do not vary them, save when I remit them altogether.
- Arthur Conan Doyle

I'll tell you the truth and its up to you to live with it.
- William Goldman

Most people are defined by their titles, their cars, their house, where they came from, their color, their race, their religion. And so it's up to you to take control of your own life and define you. As long as you understand who you are and you have a solid foundation of understanding what your talents are, what your skills are.
- Stedman Graham

Madelaine: I guess it's up to you to carve the turkey.
Angel: Come on, bro, show me how to carve up this bird.
Francis: Start at the breast, Angel. God knows, you should know how to do that.
- Kristin Hannah

Your goal is to achieve the best results by following their wishes. If they want you to build a house upside down standing on its chimney, it's up to you to do it.
- Richard Morris Hunt

I've always felt that life is a novel, and part of it is written for you, and part of it is written by you. It's up to you to write the ending, ultimately.
- Lynn Johnston

There are things you can't back down on, things you gotta take a stand on. But it's up to you to decide what them things are. You have to demand respect in this world, ain't nobody just gonna hand it to you. How you carry yourself, what you stand for--that's how you gain respect. But, little one, ain't nobody's respect worth more than your own.
- Mildred D Taylor

I'd rather you didn't talk, but it's up to you.
- Graham Kennedy

I just like playing with makeup and clothes - so I really don't feel like there are rules, and if there are rules, then I think it's up to you to break them.
- Kesha

I've been working on the soprano saxophone for 40 years, and the possibilities are astounding. It's up to you, the only limit is the imagination.
- Steve Lacy

Never use the word "cheap". Today everybody can look chic in inexpensive clothes (the rich buy them too). There is good clothing design on every level today. You can be the chicest thing in the world in a T-shirt and jeans it's up to you.
- Karl Lagerfeld

There's no benchmark for how life's "supposed" to happen. There is no ideal world for you to wait around for. The world is always just what it is now, it's up to you how you respond to it
- Isaac Marion

There is no ideal world for you to wait around for. The world is always just what it is now, and it's up to you how you respond to it.
- Isaac Marion

Or maybe Jason's right: there are perfect people, many of them, and it's up to you to grab one when you find each other in the random chaos of life and love.
- Lauren Morrill

It's up to you to fill it. Find things that mean something to you, that represent times where you've overcome an obstacle, learned something important. Put those items in the bag and they'll help you find your strength.'
'I'm not sure if that's going to help much.' Unless I put a brick in it and nail Brandy between the eyes.
- Jana Oliver

Time flies. It's up to you to be the navigator.
- Robert Orben

It's Up to You To Get Your Dreams and Goals Moving
- Brenda Johnson Padgitt

God has ALREADY given you the strength you need, it's up to you to recognize that you were BORN a conqueror!
- Yvonne Pierre

What's important is that you make the leap. Jump high and hard with intention and heart. Pay no mind to the vision that the commission made up. It's up to you to make your life. Take what you have and stack it up like a tower of teetering blocks. Build your dream around that.
- Cheryl Strayed

When God closes a door, he opens a window, but it's up to you to find it.
- Jeannette Walls

Entertainment today constantly emphasises the message that things are wonderful the way they are. But there is another kind of cinema, which says that change is possible and necessary and it's up to you.
- Wim Wenders

There are always scary things happening in the world. There are always wonderful things happening. And it's up to you to decide how you're going to approach the world...how you're going to live in it, and what you're going to do.
Jo Ellen Chapman
- Deborah Wiles

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bass Player Quotes

I always just wanted to be the singer or the bass player in the band. I'd love to have a band, where I was obviously the singer, but where it wasn't me, it wasn't my name. - Bryan Adams In jazz, you listen to what the bass player is doing and what the drummer is doing, what the pianist and the guitarist is doing, and then you play something that compliments that, so you are thinking simultaneously and thinking ahead. - David Amram I can understand why some of these drummers and bass players become cult figures with all of their equipment and the incredible amount of technique they have. But there's very little that I think satisfies you intellectually or emotionally. - Ken Burns Jack Bruce, as soon as I saw him, it changed me. I didn't even know what bass players did until I saw Cream. - Geezer Butler Bass players are always the intellectual kind, but nobody knows it. - Stanley Clarke There are a lot of people who can do it on the guitar and sing at the same t...

Fat Person Quotes

She was convinced that she was anorexic, because every time she looked in the mirror she did indeed see a fat person. - Terry Pratchett I sensed immediately that he'd once been overweight. He moved with a fat person's tiptoey apology. - Jennifer Egan I feel self-conscious calling my cat fat in front of a fat person, considering I'm skinny and inconsiderate. - Jarod Kintz I call myself a FFP: former fat person, and when you're an FFP, you will always see in yourself what people used to bully you for. - Kelly Osbourne Well you know, it's true that as a fat person I run a greater risk of heart disease, diabetes, and a number of other things. But guess what? The amount of that risk is almost infinitessimal! - Daniel Pinkwater