I think I went on a nice winning streak of about 20 fights until I fought Jorge Reyes and he stopped me in 6 rounds after I punched myself out.
- Alexis Arguello
It's hard to walk away from a winning streak, even harder to leave the table when you're on a losing one.
- Cara Bertoia
Over the years, I've made many sacrifices to win two Olympic gold medals and put together winning streaks that will never be broken.
- Misty Maytreanor
I've been looking at companies that are on a positive path vs. a negative path and I've come to use the language of sports, winning streaks and losing streaks.
- Rosabeth Moss Kanter
Every winning streak will have to end sometime.
- Jahangir Khan
Often out of periods of losing come the greatest strivings toward a new winning streak.
- Fred Rogers
- Alexis Arguello
It's hard to walk away from a winning streak, even harder to leave the table when you're on a losing one.
- Cara Bertoia
Over the years, I've made many sacrifices to win two Olympic gold medals and put together winning streaks that will never be broken.
- Misty Maytreanor
I've been looking at companies that are on a positive path vs. a negative path and I've come to use the language of sports, winning streaks and losing streaks.
- Rosabeth Moss Kanter
Every winning streak will have to end sometime.
- Jahangir Khan
Often out of periods of losing come the greatest strivings toward a new winning streak.
- Fred Rogers
Comments
Post a Comment