Skip to main content

You Will Always Be Quotes

you will always be my favorite hello and hardest goodbye.
P.S. i will always love you
- Cecelia Ahern

Before you realize this truth, say the Yogis, you will always be in despair, a notion nicely expressed in this exasperated line from the Greek stoic philosopher Epictetus: 'You bear God within you, poor wretch, and know it not.
- Elizabeth Gilbert

You will be a poet because you will always be humiliated.
- W H Auden

It is by not always thinking of yourself, if you can manage it, that you might somehow be happy. Until you make room in your life for someone as important to you as yourself, you will always be searching and lost.
- Richard Bach

You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you have never had the courage to commit.
- Oscar Wilde

you will always love, and you will always be loved
- Oscar Wilde

I am not laughing Dorian; at least I am not laughing at you. But you should not say the greatest romance of your life. /you should say the first romance of your life. You will always be loved, and you will always be in love with love.
- Oscar Wilde

You are my heaven, and you will always be my enternal hell!

- Sherrilyn Kenyon

You have proven to be a true 'Steel Magnolia, strong as steel with your roots planted deep in the southern soil. Remember to always bend with the wind. Although time may weather you, you will always be my beautiful Magnolia.
- Nancy B Brewer

I love you, Allie. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, every day we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours.
And, my darling, you will always be mine.
- Nicholas Sparks

There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Wherever you are you will always be in my heart.
- Mahatma Gandhi

You are the only you... You are the best you. You will always be the second best anyone else.
- Leo Buscaglia

You all look like happy campers to me. Happy campers you are, happy campers you have been, and, as far as I am concerned, happy campers you will always be.
- Dan Quayle

You will always be a hyena.
- Arthur Rimbaud

You will always be my always.
- David Levithan

Good bye may seem forever. Farewell is like the end, but in my heart is the memory and there you will always be.
- Walt Disney Company

If you optimize everything, you will always be unhappy.
- Donald Knuth

The major reason for setting a goal is for what it makes of you to accomplish it. What it makes of you will always be the far greater value than what you get.
- Jim Rohn

Unless you have found something in life to live for that is more important to you than your own life, you will always be a slave. For all another man needs to do is threaten to take your life to get you to do his bidding.
- Martin Luther King Jr

From the movie "Everything is Illuminated" based on a book by Jonathan Safran Foer:
I have reflected many times upon our rigid search. It has shown me that everything is illuminated in the light of the past. It is always along the side of us, on the inside, looking out. Like you say, inside out. Jonathan, in this way, I will always be along the side of your life. And you will always be along the side of mine.
- Jonathan Safran Foer

If you care about what others think of you, then you will always be their slave.
- James Frey

The most important relationship in your life is the relationship you have with yourself. Because no matter what happens, you will always be with yourself.
- Diane Von Furstenberg

I hope you will have a wonderful year, that you'll dream dangerously and outrageously, that you'll make something that didn't exist before you made it, that you will be loved and that you will be liked, and that you will have people to love and to like in return. And, most importantly (because I think there should be more kindness and more wisdom in the world right now), that you will, when you need to be, be wise, and that you will always be kind.
- Neil Gaiman

If you'll promise not to cry, Baby,
I will kiss you by-and-byMaybe!
Though you're six feet three,
You will always be
Nothing but a Baby, dear, to me.
- Ira Gershwin

You're mine, Pagan Moore. You will always be mine.
- Abbi Glines

You know when you're young you think you will always be. As you become more fragile, you reflect and you realize how much comfort can come from the past. Hymns can carry you into the future.
- Andy Griffith

You are mine, Aisling. You are mine today, tomorrow and five hundred years from now. You will always be mine. I do not give up my treasures, kincsem. You would do well to remember that.
- Katie Macalister

You are a beacon for us. One of the most powerful."
"I'm not," I say softly. "Not anymore."
Smiling, my grandmother presses my hand. "Always, Tamsin. Because of you, we have a future. That's why you will always be a beacon for us." Still holding my hand, she turns toward the house, toward the sound of laughter and music spilling out from the lit windows.
Looking back at her, I mile, close my eye in her trademark wink, and say, "Ah.
- Carolyn Maccullough

You must learn to be strong in the dark as well as in the day, else you will always be only half brave.
- George Macdonald

Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner.
- Lao Tzu

Life is funny. Things change, people change, but you will always be you, so stay true to yourself and never sacrifice who you are for anyone.
- Zayn Malik

There's only two givens with choosing acting as a profession: one is you will always be unemployed, always, and it doesn't matter how much money you make, you're still always going to be unemployed; and that you have no power.
- Frances Mcdormand

People Die...
Beauty Fades...
Love Changes...
And You Will Always Be Alone
- L J Smith

Even someday when we disappear......and new Sailor Senshis are born... Sailor Moon, you will always be Invincible. The most beautiful shining star.
- Naoko Takeuchi

You will always go into that tent. You will see her scar and wonder where she got it. You will always be amazed at how one woman can have so much black hair. You will always fall in love, and it will always be like having your throat cut, just that fast. You will always run away with her. You will always lose her. You will always be a fool. You will always be dead, in a city of ice, snow falling into your ear. You have already done all of this and will do it again.
- Catherynne M Valente

You are a name, not a number. Never forget that name, whatever they tell you here. You will always be Chaya--life--to me.
- Jane Yolen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fat Person Quotes

She was convinced that she was anorexic, because every time she looked in the mirror she did indeed see a fat person. - Terry Pratchett I sensed immediately that he'd once been overweight. He moved with a fat person's tiptoey apology. - Jennifer Egan I feel self-conscious calling my cat fat in front of a fat person, considering I'm skinny and inconsiderate. - Jarod Kintz I call myself a FFP: former fat person, and when you're an FFP, you will always see in yourself what people used to bully you for. - Kelly Osbourne Well you know, it's true that as a fat person I run a greater risk of heart disease, diabetes, and a number of other things. But guess what? The amount of that risk is almost infinitessimal! - Daniel Pinkwater

Bass Player Quotes

I always just wanted to be the singer or the bass player in the band. I'd love to have a band, where I was obviously the singer, but where it wasn't me, it wasn't my name. - Bryan Adams In jazz, you listen to what the bass player is doing and what the drummer is doing, what the pianist and the guitarist is doing, and then you play something that compliments that, so you are thinking simultaneously and thinking ahead. - David Amram I can understand why some of these drummers and bass players become cult figures with all of their equipment and the incredible amount of technique they have. But there's very little that I think satisfies you intellectually or emotionally. - Ken Burns Jack Bruce, as soon as I saw him, it changed me. I didn't even know what bass players did until I saw Cream. - Geezer Butler Bass players are always the intellectual kind, but nobody knows it. - Stanley Clarke There are a lot of people who can do it on the guitar and sing at the same t...