Babe, you've destroyed a car, burned down two buildings, stapled a guy's nuts, and you have sixteen stitches in your leg. Take a night off. Have a glass of wine, watch some television, and go to bed early.
-Ranger
- Janet Evanovich
Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine.
- Thomas Aquinas
We all need something to help us unwind at the end of the day. You might have a glass of wine, or a joint, or a big delicious blob of heroin to silence your silly brainbox of its witterings but there has to be some form of punctuation, or life just seems utterly relentless.
- Russell Brand
She drank a glass of wine and looked for something new to ruin with her lack of talent.
- Chuck Palahniuk
What fools we are, eh? What fools, sitting here in the sun, singing. And of love, too! I am too old for it and you are too young, and yet we waste our time singing about it.
Ah, well, let's have a glass of wine, eh?
- Gerald Durrell
I'll tell you the truth: I had a double brandy before the game but, before, it used to be four bottles of whisky. Not any more. I was fine. I had a glass of wine after the game. But it was just a mouthful.
- Paul Gascoigne
I'll give you a glass of wine, if you give me a few drops of water from your eyes. I'm thirsty for your sadness.
- Jarod Kintz
I would pour you a glass of wine, but wouldn't it be more romantic if you sipped it out of my armpit?
- Jarod Kintz
How simple and frugal a thing is happiness: a glass of wine, a roast chestnut, a wretched little brazier, the sound of the sea.... All that is required to feel that here and now is happiness is a simple, frugal heart.
- Nikos Kazantzakis
I'd rather see you drink a glass of wine than a glass of milk. So many people drink Coca-Cola and all these soft drinks with sugar. Some of these drinks have 8 or 9 teaspoons of sugar in them What's the good of living if you can't have the things that give a little enjoyment?
- Jack Lalanne
A gourmet meal without a glass of wine just seems tragic to me somehow.
- Kathy Mattea
I still indulge in a glass of wine or chocolate - treats are mandatory. Without deviating from the day-to-day healthy diet once in a while, it wouldn't be sustainable for me, and that's what I wanted: an approach to eating to last my entire life.
- Alanis Morisette
Comfort rules. You want to be able to sit in a good chair comfortably for a few hours and be able to talk and enjoy a glass of wine. There's nothing worse than sitting in an uncomfortable chair.
- Amanda Pays
Maybe it's because I'm getting older, I'm finding enjoyment in things that stop time. Just the simple act of tasting a glass of wine is its own event. You're not downing a glass of wine in the midst of doing something else.
- David Hyde Pierce
I had cottage cheese for lunch and a glass of wine when I got home tonight.
- Sally Quinn
He opened up the tent where I was actually literally bent over a chair getting my crack touched up and I turned around and said, 'don't come in here Bryan, you don't need to be seeing this!' and he said, 'ooh, you need some white wine.' He handed me a glass of wine.
- Rebecca Romijn
On the occasions where we do have to participate, to do more than nothing, it is desirable to have a glass of wine to soften all the everything.
- Amy Krouse Rosenthal
I want to build you a house with my bare hands and carry you over the threshold. I want too cook for you every evening and bring you tea in bed in the mornings. I want to read with you in front of an open fire, sipping a glass of wine. I want to drive you to the beach and lie next to you in the sun. I may not be a man of means, bit I want to take care of you as best I can.
- Catherine Sanderson
After filming I like to go home and lie down with my daughter and have a glass of wine so I don't really socialize with the other actors.
- Izabella Scorupco
At the end of the day, I let myself have a glass of wine.
- Jane Seymour
Get over jet-lag quickly. I think a lot of people waste the first few days sleeping in the wrong time zone. Sometimes I take melatonin but at other times a glass of wine will do it.
- Jane Seymour
It's never been about trying to look well-behaved. It's just how I am. I guess it's a weird thing to be 19 and not ever have been drunk, but for me, it just feels normal because I don't really know any other way. I don't know if I'd be comfortable getting wasted and not knowing what I've said. That doesn't mean when I'm older I won't have a glass of wine. I just don't think it's such a strange thing for me not to be wasted all the time.
- Taylor Swift
-Ranger
- Janet Evanovich
Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine.
- Thomas Aquinas
We all need something to help us unwind at the end of the day. You might have a glass of wine, or a joint, or a big delicious blob of heroin to silence your silly brainbox of its witterings but there has to be some form of punctuation, or life just seems utterly relentless.
- Russell Brand
She drank a glass of wine and looked for something new to ruin with her lack of talent.
- Chuck Palahniuk
What fools we are, eh? What fools, sitting here in the sun, singing. And of love, too! I am too old for it and you are too young, and yet we waste our time singing about it.
Ah, well, let's have a glass of wine, eh?
- Gerald Durrell
I'll tell you the truth: I had a double brandy before the game but, before, it used to be four bottles of whisky. Not any more. I was fine. I had a glass of wine after the game. But it was just a mouthful.
- Paul Gascoigne
I'll give you a glass of wine, if you give me a few drops of water from your eyes. I'm thirsty for your sadness.
- Jarod Kintz
I would pour you a glass of wine, but wouldn't it be more romantic if you sipped it out of my armpit?
- Jarod Kintz
How simple and frugal a thing is happiness: a glass of wine, a roast chestnut, a wretched little brazier, the sound of the sea.... All that is required to feel that here and now is happiness is a simple, frugal heart.
- Nikos Kazantzakis
I'd rather see you drink a glass of wine than a glass of milk. So many people drink Coca-Cola and all these soft drinks with sugar. Some of these drinks have 8 or 9 teaspoons of sugar in them What's the good of living if you can't have the things that give a little enjoyment?
- Jack Lalanne
A gourmet meal without a glass of wine just seems tragic to me somehow.
- Kathy Mattea
I still indulge in a glass of wine or chocolate - treats are mandatory. Without deviating from the day-to-day healthy diet once in a while, it wouldn't be sustainable for me, and that's what I wanted: an approach to eating to last my entire life.
- Alanis Morisette
Comfort rules. You want to be able to sit in a good chair comfortably for a few hours and be able to talk and enjoy a glass of wine. There's nothing worse than sitting in an uncomfortable chair.
- Amanda Pays
Maybe it's because I'm getting older, I'm finding enjoyment in things that stop time. Just the simple act of tasting a glass of wine is its own event. You're not downing a glass of wine in the midst of doing something else.
- David Hyde Pierce
I had cottage cheese for lunch and a glass of wine when I got home tonight.
- Sally Quinn
He opened up the tent where I was actually literally bent over a chair getting my crack touched up and I turned around and said, 'don't come in here Bryan, you don't need to be seeing this!' and he said, 'ooh, you need some white wine.' He handed me a glass of wine.
- Rebecca Romijn
On the occasions where we do have to participate, to do more than nothing, it is desirable to have a glass of wine to soften all the everything.
- Amy Krouse Rosenthal
I want to build you a house with my bare hands and carry you over the threshold. I want too cook for you every evening and bring you tea in bed in the mornings. I want to read with you in front of an open fire, sipping a glass of wine. I want to drive you to the beach and lie next to you in the sun. I may not be a man of means, bit I want to take care of you as best I can.
- Catherine Sanderson
After filming I like to go home and lie down with my daughter and have a glass of wine so I don't really socialize with the other actors.
- Izabella Scorupco
At the end of the day, I let myself have a glass of wine.
- Jane Seymour
Get over jet-lag quickly. I think a lot of people waste the first few days sleeping in the wrong time zone. Sometimes I take melatonin but at other times a glass of wine will do it.
- Jane Seymour
It's never been about trying to look well-behaved. It's just how I am. I guess it's a weird thing to be 19 and not ever have been drunk, but for me, it just feels normal because I don't really know any other way. I don't know if I'd be comfortable getting wasted and not knowing what I've said. That doesn't mean when I'm older I won't have a glass of wine. I just don't think it's such a strange thing for me not to be wasted all the time.
- Taylor Swift