Skip to main content

I Am What I Am Quotes

I am what I am and I'm a horrible liar. I can't do it. I'm just very candid.
- Pamela Anderson

I was at a point where I was ready to say I am what I am because of what I am and if you like me I'm grateful, and if you don't, what am I going to do about it?
- Anne Bancroft

I am what I am. I would tell you what you want to know if I could, for you have been kind to me. But I am a cat, and no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer.
- Peter S Beagle

I am what I am and, you know, I'm a very lucky guy.
- Michael Bloomberg

Actually, I'm really quite vain about the whole problem because I figure there is no competition - I am what I am, and either I am needed as that or I'm not suitable anyway.
- Michael Caine

Like everyone else I am what I am: an individual, unique and different, with a lineal history of ancestral promptings and urgings; a history of dreams, desires, and of special experiences, all of which I am the sum total.
- Charles Chaplin

I know that I am what I am. But I am not sure what I am.
- Mason Cooley

But until a person can say deeply and honestly, "I am what I am today because of the choices I made yesterday," that person cannot say, "I choose otherwise.
- Stephen Covey

I am what I am. Why fight what you can't change?
- Shelly Crane

I am what I am, and intend to be it,' for which there will be no form in the world unless Jacob makes one for himself.
- Virginia Woolf

I beg you to understand and accept that no matter what name, I am what I am.
- Keith Donohue

I am what I am because of who we all are.
- Martin Luther King Jr

I am what I am and cannot be otherwise because of the shadows.
- Loren Eiseley

I am not a woman who would be practical in your life, Sam. You need a home and family..."
"I'm a soldier, Azami. That's who I am. What I am. My woman will be my home----my family..
- Christine Feehan

I do not wish to hide my origins, nor do I seek to make it a subject of conversation. I am what I am.
- Ryan Giggs

I am what I am, I'm doing very well in my life, and I'm thankful to God for that.
- Ll Cool J

I am what I am, and I don't need to prove itleast of all to myself.
- Jarod Kintz

I am what I am,' Salander said 'I ran away from everything and everybody. I should have said goodbye.
- Stieg Larsson

I am what I am Are you what you are or What?
- Alanis Morissette

There's so many companies that are spending so much money on 17-year-olds... I can't compete with that. I'm not that guy anymore, they can't dress me up and roll me out there and make me look good. I am what I am!
- Bob Mould

I am not what I ought to be. I am not what I want to be. I am not what I hope to be. But still, I am not what I used to be. And by the grace of God, I am what I am.
- John Newton

Are you a girl or a boy?' Liesl was wearing the same thin nightshirt she had been wearing since Tuesday, when her father died, and it occurred to her that if the ghost was a boy, she should cover up.
'Neither,' the ghost replied.
Liesel was startled. 'You have to be one or the other.'
'I don't have to be anything,' the ghost replied, sounding irritated. 'I am what I am and that's all. Things are different on the Other Side, you know. Things are... blurrier.
- Lauren Oliver

I am who I am, I am what I am, I do what I do and I ain't never gonna do it any different. I don't care who likes it and who don't.
- Buck Owens

It doesn't matter. You are what you are. I am what I am We are the same-when you take the time to remember me
- Christopher Pike

I am what I am. A fighter.
- Gordon Ramsay

I'm not a facelift person. I am what I am.
- Robert Redford

I am what I am. Before I was not so proud to make fashion. My family thought fashion wasn't very interesting. So I hid that.
- Sonia Rykiel

Well, we never expected this!" they all say. "No one liked her. They all said she was pretentious, awkward, difficult to approach, prickly, too fond of her tales, haughty, prone to versifying, disdainful, cantankerous, and scornful. But when you meet her, she is strangely meek, a completely different person altogether!"
How embarrassing! Do they really look upon me as a dull thing, I wonder? But I am what I am.
- Murasaki Shikibu

I am what I am because I have made myself so.
- Obert Skye

My feeling is that labels are for canned food... I am what I am - and I know what I am.
- Michael Stipe

I am what I am. I love me! And I don't mean that egotistically - I love that God has allowed me to take whatever it was that I had and to make something out of it.
- Stevie Wonder

Popular posts from this blog

Eye Contact Quotes

If you must eat a banana in public, never make eye contact. - Darynda Jones I hope the two of you will descend from your love bubble long enough to learn something today," he sniped cuttingly and the other kids snickered. Embarrassed, I ducked my head to avoid eye contact with them. "It's all right, sir," Xavier replied. "The bubble's been engineered to allow us to learn from within it. - Alexandra Adornetto The trick is not to make eye contact. They don't charge if you don't make eye contact. - Sarah Addison Allen I'm Emma. I'm here to make you see the meaning of your life. Her exalted words were totally conquered by her dragging tone and lack of eye contact. - Debra Anastasia I glanced at Derek. The boy wonder didn't melt into a pile of goo, although his gaze was glued to Rowena's chest. Avoiding eye contact. Good strategy. - Ilona Andrews So just look mean and don't make eye contact with anyone. (Syn) Gee, hon, you take m

I Did It My Way Quotes

And now, the end is near, And so I face the final curtain. My friend, I'll say it clear, I'll state my case, of which I'm certain. I've lived a life that's full. I've traveled each and every highway; And more, much more than this, I did it my way. - Frank Sinatra You've got to know your limitations. I don't know what your limitations are. I found out what mine were when I was twelve. I found out that there weren't too many limitations, if I did it my way. - Johnny Cash Every comedian dreams of hosting 'The Tonight Show' and, for seven months, I got to. I did it my way, with people I love, and I do not regret a second. - Conan Obrien It doesn't matter that I didn't win a trophy because I did it my way and I lived the dream. - Alan Shearer

Into The Wild Quotes

You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you'll discover will be wonderful. What you'll discover is yourself. - Alan Alda The creative is the place where no one else has ever been. You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. - Alan Alda And I'm going to tell the truth: I didn't like that Sean Penn movie Into the Wild so much. Yes! I know it was critically acclaimed. I know it won all these awards! It's very sad that a boy is dead and all. But I thought the movie Enchanted, with the singing princess and the chipmunk and the people dancing in Central Park, was cuter. So there! - Meg Cabot Communing with God is communing with our own hearts, our own best selves, not with something foreign and accidental. Saints and devotees have gone into the wilderness to find God; of course they took God with them, and the silence and detachment enabled them to hear the still, small